Question Easy spank plugin

Swankydadman

Reactions
Are there any simple spank plugins where you just add the plugin to an atom and can then produce spanking noises or slapping sounds upon hand collisions with any part of another atom's body?

Upvote 0
thanks so much! works perfectly!, also you wouldnt happen to know a desktop plugin for auto hand movement would you? like if i drag one atoms hand close to another atoms tits, the hand auto cups the breasts, and other positions based of where the hand is?

Upvote 0
You can do this with collision triggers positioned on the breast: for example right hand triggers the collision trigger --> trigger action for the person on > geometry > right hand fist :)

Upvote 0
You can do this with collision triggers positioned on the breast: for example right hand triggers the collision trigger --> trigger action for the person on > geometry > right hand fist :)
ill give that a shot, but i saw the divining hand and BJ plugin, which seems to do exactly what i want so ill give that a try first, thanks for all the help!

Upvote 0
my favorite one was because it just worked with 0 setup

I don't think it got posted on the hub but it should still work too
yeah i saw that but links are dead :( but thankfully the slapstuff plugin works perfectly, specially since it applies the sound triggers to the guys hands so you basically can slap anything not just the ass. Although this post does make me wonder how many useful plugins exist that dont make it onto the Hub. Thanks for the shout tho!

Upvote 0
thanks so much! works perfectly!, also you wouldnt happen to know a desktop plugin for auto hand movement would you? like if i drag one atoms hand close to another atoms tits, the hand auto cups the breasts, and other positions based of where the hand is?
If you use cue plugin then it have linking too and hands link to body parts and move around those parts too.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom