Question Plugin Presets

Reactions
I use the VAMMoan a lot as I'm sure everyone does, and I almost always adjust the settings the same way each time I use it. Is there a way to load this plugin with my usual settings already set to where I like them so I don't have to set them from scratch each time I use it? Thx!

Yeah, the plugin preset will do the trick.
If you want to load a plugin preset on a existing scene, make sure it's with Merge Load, or else you remove other plugins that may exist.

Upvote 0
Yeah, the plugin preset will do the trick.
If you want to load a plugin preset on a existing scene, make sure it's with Merge Load, or else you remove other plugins that may exist.
how do i save my settings within the VAMMoan plugin as a plugin preset? and i can only add this plugin to a person atom, not as a session or scene plugin from the main UI menu.

Upvote 0
A plugin preset will save the plugins information as a whole like the appearance and clothing presets, so all plugins currently loaded in the atom and their configurations. This last depends if the configuration is saveable in a json, most are.
For your case, make a scene with a person, add VAMMoan, set it up, save the plugin preset. Then when you want to use it on some scene, go to that person and merge load the plugin preset to only overwrite the existing VAMMoan and not touch the other plugins.
I never tried it but it will probably work.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom