Question Plugin Preset loading

gghhoosstt123

Reactions
Is there any plugin which can increase the plugin preset loading time? like making a cache specifically for a preset or somthing? Just like person cache plugin one.

You want to increase the loading time from the near instant that is now? Why?
The cache is for textures because the GPU uses something else besides JPG or PNG, and textures are massive in comparison to presets.

Upvote 0
You want to increase the loading time from the near instant that is now? Why?
The cache is for textures because the GPU uses something else besides JPG or PNG, and textures are massive in comparison to presets.
my preset contains alot of pluggins which is convenient to play the game on the go. if it was a matter of few plugins then that would have been fine as preset with less plugins load fast enough for me anyway.

Upvote 0
You're talking about session plugins then?
This is such a unique question that maybe some more information is needed to be able to offer any solutions.

Upvote 0
You're talking about session plugins then?
This is such a unique question that maybe some more information is needed to be able to offer any solutions.
no no not the session one those are fine i am talking about person plugin preset. plugin preset we load on an atom/Person.

Upvote 0
Those will depend on the scene in question. Do you add a lot of plugins into each scene?
I don't think I understand your situation at all.

Upvote 0
Those will depend on the scene in question. Do you add a lot of plugins into each scene?
I don't think I understand your situation at all.
lets say i open an empty scene and then add a female atom. now the atom does not have any plugins in fresh scene right? yes then i add the preset to the atom and that preset contains alot of plugins e.g vammoan autothruster auto bulger etc etc so that loading time of preset due to alot of plugins it contains take time to load. so i was wondering is there any way i can reduce the load size of preset (that contains alot of plugins). just like in fasterVam plugin which loads the game faster by making asynchronous addon package folder.

Upvote 0
can increase the plugin preset loading time
way i can reduce the load size of preset
Ok, so you want the preset loading to be faster, not slower like you say in the initial post.
I never noticed noticed any sizeable delay with plugin loading, but then I never had more than 10 per person. No idea how many you have for it to be slow enough to be a problem.
Perhaps it's just one or two that are taking most of the time while the rest is almost instant?

Upvote 0
Ok, so you want the preset loading to be faster, not slower like you say in the initial post.
I never noticed noticed any sizeable delay with plugin loading, but then I never had more than 10 per person. No idea how many you have for it to be slow enough to be a problem.
Perhaps it's just one or two that are taking most of the time while the rest is almost instant?
Yea you can say i probably have more then 10 XD, and yes maybe one of them is a problem thats gonna be pain in the ass now to check them indivisually, thanks for the suggestion.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom