Question Could i apply two LUTs at same time?

supperGR

Reactions
Hey guys,i want to use both B&W and another LUT together,but seems like MacGruber's PostMagic could only apply one at a time
Is it possible to make two LUTs work at the same time??

sorry for my bad English

Last edited:
Solution
Nope.

You could on the other hand produce a LUT in photoshop that would approach the result you wanna get.

If you're using a B&W LUT, putting another LUT on top would make it different. LUT is shifting the channels hue. So putting let's say, a LUT that does a big shift in the green and blue and only keeps the red, would appear far different after putting a B&W first.

You wouldn't get the result "you think" you're gonna get by slapping them together.
Nope.

You could on the other hand produce a LUT in photoshop that would approach the result you wanna get.

If you're using a B&W LUT, putting another LUT on top would make it different. LUT is shifting the channels hue. So putting let's say, a LUT that does a big shift in the green and blue and only keeps the red, would appear far different after putting a B&W first.

You wouldn't get the result "you think" you're gonna get by slapping them together.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back
Top Bottom