Answered How do you move two actors root control points at the same time?

user1

Reactions
I have a scene with two actors having a full animation going on, I want to merge the background and lights of another scene into the already existing scene.
But sometimes when I merge the scene it clips with the actors, I would like to fix that by moving both the actors at the same time in a spot where it doesn't clip with the merged background and also so that the animation doesn't get misaligned.
how can I do that?

i don't do animations and can't answer for sure, maybe other will help with that but:

you could instead move the merged scene like this:
- open that scene, add a subscene atom, click Move all unparented atoms or something like that. You'll get all atoms of that subscene as children of the subscene atom
- you save the subscene
- you go back to your scene with the animation, you add a subscene atom here too and select it
- you hit load subscene and select the one you just saved
- it will be like a merge and bring all the stuff, except that now the new stuff will have the subscene as a parent
- you just move the subscene atom around and it will move the merged scene as one

Upvote 0
i don't do animations and can't answer for sure, maybe other will help with that but:

you could instead move the merged scene like this:
- open that scene, add a subscene atom, click Move all unparented atoms or something like that. You'll get all atoms of that subscene as children of the subscene atom
- you save the subscene
- you go back to your scene with the animation, you add a subscene atom here too and select it
- you hit load subscene and select the one you just saved
- it will be like a merge and bring all the stuff, except that now the new stuff will have the subscene as a parent
- you just move the subscene atom around and it will move the merged scene as one

Thanks for the tip!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom