BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

What settings?
The male interest setting what she is looking at is not saved all goes back to default with breast and hands and ass and such, the the female is saved, the camera rig interest is not saving either. And all that needs to be set every time i load a scene.

I think I found another plugin that BL does not play nice with. The Body Smoother Tessellation plugins by Hunting Succubus randomly turn the male body into the Silver Surfer! :eek: His whole body, except for the gens turns silver, and can be seen from any angle, through any atom. Screenshots looked normal, natch. I can certainly live without the body smoother, I just wanted to document it here for reference.

Greetings!

!> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Transform].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze+Ass..ctor (CheesyFX.Person person, System.String side) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.RegisterPerson (CheesyFX.Person person, CheesyFX.Gaze gaze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Person.Init (CheesyFX.CapsulePenetrator penetrator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.AddPenetrator (.Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[UnityEngine.Transform].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze+Ass..ctor (CheesyFX.Person person, System.String side) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Gaze.RegisterPerson (CheesyFX.Person person, CheesyFX.Gaze gaze) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Person.Init (CheesyFX.CapsulePenetrator penetrator) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.AddPenetrator (.Atom atom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetSceneContent (Boolean init) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Renderer:set_enabled (bool)
at CheesyFX.Orifice.SetPenetrated (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Vagina.SetPenetrated (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Orifice.set_isPenetrated (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Version 71
Cant handle this error, would be apreciate for any help
PoseMe also dont work for me

I think I found another plugin that BL does not play nice with. The Body Smoother Tessellation plugins by Hunting Succubus randomly turn the male body into the Silver Surfer! :eek: His whole body, except for the gens turns silver, and can be seen from any angle, through any atom. Screenshots looked normal, natch. I can certainly live without the body smoother, I just wanted to document it here for reference.
I use his SSS which should have the same tesselation. No issues here.

Greetings!

!> System.InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[Person] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.GetSceneContent (Boolean init) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Renderer:set_enabled (bool)
at CheesyFX.Orifice.SetPenetrated (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Vagina.SetPenetrated (Boolean val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Orifice.set_isPenetrated (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Version 71
Cant handle this error, would be apreciate for any help
PoseMe also dont work for me
Hi! Did you put it on a male?

I use his SSS which should have the same tesselation. No issues here.
I put it on both the male and female. Not sure about the difference, as both versions call themselves Male body smoother. No biggie. It works now. It was kind of random.

Hi! Did you put it on a male?
Nope, i didnt, it has some bugs with renames of atoms(so it might be the problem)
If i understand right.. problem might be in renaming atoms, after i renamed female atom and added .var 71(im using diff versions, on 57 and 60 it s ok) i got this message i guess

Nope, i didnt, it has some bugs with renames of atoms(so it might be the problem)
If i understand right.. problem might be in renaming atoms, after i renamed female atom and added .var 71(im using diff versions, on 57 and 60 it s ok) i got this message i guess
You are missing some ass colliders on your model. Please try in the default scene. Renaming has nothing to do with this, especially if you loaded BL after renaming.

Which setting is used to control the head movement? Sometimes the head/gaze follows my camview and sometimes it doesn't, I looked through the options in FillMeUP/ReadmyLips and couldn't pin point what's controlling that. I want to create a pose but use timeline just for head movement animation. Sorry if this is something obvious, but I just couldn't figure it out.

p.s. I think I found it under Gaze/Clients/XXX enabled!

Last edited:
Which setting is used to control the head movement? Sometimes the head/gaze follows my camview and sometimes it doesn't, I looked through the options in FillMeUP/ReadmyLips and couldn't pin point what's controlling that. I want to create a pose but use timeline just for head movement animation. Sorry if this is something obvious, but I just couldn't figure it out.

p.s. I think I found it under Gaze/Clients/XXX enabled!
Yes, that's how you disable it completely. I'd recommend giving it a try though. In my opinion it looks much better than any repeating timeline animation. Try adding the environment as a target to have her look around.

If no target is visible (not in view or obstructed) she will focus the camera.

I really like your scenes btw, especially story wise! But they all have too many plugins running that interfere with my stuff, sadly.

Last edited:
Yes, that's how you disable it completely. I'd recommend giving it a try though. In my opinion it looks much better than any repeating timeline animation. Try adding the environment as a target to have her look around.

If no target is visible (not in view or obstructed) she will focus the camera.

I really like your scenes btw, especially story wise! But they all have too many plugins running that interfere with my stuff, sadly.

Glad you like my scenes. I want to share my experience on those plugins. When I just started the VAM journey, I got exposed to those "auto-thrusters" from a lot of different scenes. They all seemed very rigid and stiff, so I have been biased against those sort of "auto" animation from the beginning. Although timeline is a PITA to use, but a well crafted timeline animation can be very fluid and natural. That's why I spent a lot of time manually crafting timeline animation in all my scenes.

Recently, I came across a pose pack done by @Vam_Herous. At first, I thought it's just static poses. But when I load it up, I found all poses are "alive" for a lack of better word. The thrusting are natural and dynamic. Naturally, I want to check out what was done in the timeline animation. To my surprise, I couldn't find any timeline plugin! That's when I learned about the BodyLanguage plugin. I was honestly impressed by how well it can animate a static pose without any manual timeline adjustment. So I started to dig into it. I've came across this plugin before, but I just disregarded it like all other "auto" plugins (but I did use free that legs a lot). The more I look into your plugin, the more impressed I am. At first, it was pretty confusing to me what each of the module does "FillMeUp", "Read My lips" "Poses" etc. Now, I'm just getting a grasp of the concept. There is definitely a lot to learn. I really want to experiment it and try to utilize in my future scenes, mainly because I like how the "Pose" plugin can easily save/transfer animation between different scenes, and the dynamic pace of thrusting from "FillMeUP". I probably still going to use timeline to add some details to the animation, but the majority work should be done by your plugin.

Sorry for the wall of text, I'm just very excited to explore this plugin.

Hi Cheesy,
I have probleme with poseme, when i add pose i have this message log :
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.RegisterActorToggles () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Capture.JPG
the other person name Guy.

Thanks for your help.

Glad you like my scenes. I want to share my experience on those plugins. When I just started the VAM journey, I got exposed to those "auto-thrusters" from a lot of different scenes. They all seemed very rigid and stiff, so I have been biased against those sort of "auto" animation from the beginning. Although timeline is a PITA to use, but a well crafted timeline animation can be very fluid and natural. That's why I spent a lot of time manually crafting timeline animation in all my scenes.

Recently, I came across a pose pack done by @Vam_Herous. At first, I thought it's just static poses. But when I load it up, I found all poses are "alive" for a lack of better word. The thrusting are natural and dynamic. Naturally, I want to check out what was done in the timeline animation. To my surprise, I couldn't find any timeline plugin! That's when I learned about the BodyLanguage plugin. I was honestly impressed by how well it can animate a static pose without any manual timeline adjustment. So I started to dig into it. I've came across this plugin before, but I just disregarded it like all other "auto" plugins (but I did use free that legs a lot). The more I look into your plugin, the more impressed I am. At first, it was pretty confusing to me what each of the module does "FillMeUp", "Read My lips" "Poses" etc. Now, I'm just getting a grasp of the concept. There is definitely a lot to learn. I really want to experiment it and try to utilize in my future scenes, mainly because I like how the "Pose" plugin can easily save/transfer animation between different scenes, and the dynamic pace of thrusting from "FillMeUP". I probably still going to use timeline to add some details to the animation, but the majority work should be done by your plugin.

Sorry for the wall of text, I'm just very excited to explore this plugin.
No problem mate. I like reading and I really appreciate your thoughts about the plugin!

Yes, I agree. Traditional auto thrusters are stiff and rigid. But so are most timeline loops out there. I'd argue that they are even stiffer (yours are excluded from this). But with the huge amount of randomization options BL is designed to be the exact opposite. I hate it when things are repeating and I want to be surprised how things evolve, even after watching the scene the 10th time. The best thing are the "magic moments" that sometimes happen like him popping out while going really hard, firing big a load. I understand though that as a scene creator you want to be in control over the evolution of the scene and those magic moments to deliver a predictable experience to the user. It's a bit of a dilemma. I, as the creator, know what can happen and sit there watching in anticipation. But the user might watch for a minute and consider the scene boring.

About timeline: Yes, that's a another andavtage compared to other thrusters. BL only uses forces. Every controller can be driven by timeline to modify the bahavior, like adjusting the hip slightly in and out (no thrust movement) to change the depth. While beginning with BL I'd recommend not using TL though, until you have a solid grip on my plugin. There are a few things that can be confusing if you combine TL with my poses.

Feel free to hit me up here or on discord if you have any questions. I'd also invite you to join my channel to see what other people ask and what's about to come. There is a very exiting update in the making ;) https://discord.gg/Prbwdt9P

Edit: About details: You should have a look at the movement section and the idles (Pose tab) to add detailed (micro-) movement to each pose. This makes them even more "alive", especially for poses without penetration that would be stiff otherwise.

Last edited:
Hi Cheesy,
I have probleme with poseme, when i add pose i have this message log :
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.PoseMe.RegisterActorToggles () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

View attachment 391654 the other person name Guy.

Thanks for your help.
Hi! Could you please provide further information on how you made it break? It did work for you judging by your latest release, right?

Hi Cheesy, lately I have a strange problem: dialogs and actions stopped working! When I start a new scene from scratch and add a couple of poses, I can add an action (on pose enter), it does the test but it won´t work when I come back to the pose.
I ran a core check, ok, I reloaded the latest version of the plugin in the addonfolder, still does not work anymore.
It worked perfectly in the past and scenes I did in the past still work, but not in new scenes. Any idea what could be causing this ? I don´t get any error messages so no hint from that either...

Hi! Could you please provide further information on how you made it break? It did work for you judging by your latest release, right?
I don't know. I recreated my default scene and the plugin works normally again. with the same people and assets :unsure:

hi, I have the same problem, trust for the character’s hands doesn’t work, I tried reloading the plugin and re-entering vam, but it just doesn’t work, maybe someone has already encountered this and knows how to solve the problem?

hi, I have the same problem, trust for the character’s hands doesn’t work, I tried reloading the plugin and re-entering vam, but it just doesn’t work, maybe someone has already encountered this and knows how to solve the problem?
Same problem as? Not sure what your issue is. Hand on dick leads to a hand job unless you disabled stuff like the hand forces or pressed Alt+F to disable all forces.
Reloading BL or the scene won't fix the issue because the force settings are stored with the scene and pose.

Does she grab the dick?

Same problem as? Not sure what your issue is. Hand on dick leads to a hand job unless you disabled stuff like the hand forces or pressed Alt+F to disable all forces.
Reloading BL or the scene won't fix the issue because the force settings are stored with the scene and pose.

Does she grab the dick?
I created a pose and then tried to turn on trust but it didn’t work, I tried moving my hand to the side and putting it back on it didn’t help, don’t pay attention to the translation errors, this is Google translator

I created a pose and then tried to turn on trust but it didn’t work, I tried moving my hand to the side and putting it back on it didn’t help, don’t pay attention to the translation errors, this is Google translator
"Your" hand? Male?