• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hey! This plugin used to work wonderfully, but now I get the following exception with BodyLanguage, specifically the ReadMyLips plugin:
!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.Exception: Attempted to get files at non-existent path CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.43:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/BodyLanguage/EmoteTextures//Dicks
at MVR.FileManagement.FileManager.GetFiles (System.String dir, System.String pattern, Boolean restrictPath) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVR.FileManagementSecure.FileManagerSecure.GetFiles (System.String dir, System.String pattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.EmoteManager.GetTextureChoices () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.EmoteManager.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.EmoteManager.OnBundleLoaded (MeshVR.AssetBundleFromFileRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Readmylips is still enabled and working, but the custom plugin menu is empty, so I can't edit any options. This happens both when I only add the BodyLanguage plugin or add the full suit. I took the liberty to open up the .var, check out the emotemanager script, but I'm no programmer, so I didn't really find anything weird.
Hi!
The error has to be tied to something in your install. v43 is really old now and no one else has reported that error. The printed path does exists in BdoyLanguage.43.var. Did you change any of it's contents? I'd recommend re downloading it.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v44: Christmas present

I'm happy that I could finish this up in time! This is the biggest update this plugin has ever received. There really is a lot going on, but I don't have the time do go into detail right now. So these are the main changes:
  1. Forces and automated bahaviours
    • All of these are all heavily randomized, but the bahaviour is configurable
    • Auto handjob (grabbing and thrusting), original hand pose (each limb on each finger) is taken into accont and restored on exit
    • Auto mouth...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Happy holidays! I love the comprehensive update, but would love a toggle for what things are automatic.
I dug into the .cs and tried to comment out the animations myself, but couldn't figure it out.

I LIKE the mouth opening and the "hand grip" like Divine Lips+hands... honestly the way it "seeks" the other actor's unit is really helpful - but now unfortunately the plugin is becoming too much like Alive where it's not letting me integrate other plugins (like Movement Helper + Cue) to handle the animation of my scenes.

Cue uses modified instances of Clockwise Silver's BJ/HJ plugins and anything else I used Movement helper+Float Randomizer for very realistic, procedural results and I'd really like the option to stick with that.

I REALLY don't want to stop using your plugins!

Please consider:

- at least 1 toggle for the animation you include for each orifice (I guess thats three toggles there)
- and one for the "guiding" for each (I think the guiding might not be fully compatible with Clockwise HJ, but honestly I might start using Movement Helper for hj animations). So I guess that would be 3x2 toggles for HJ/BJ/penetration

For now Im gonna roll back to v43 and pray you consider this.
If you have a patreon I'm willing to leave an xmas present for this bc I think it'll keep BodyLanguage as super compatible as its always been and make alot of people who want to keep more control of their scenes happy.

Problem solved. I didn't think to consider the options I wanted were in FillMeUp all along since it was temporarily bugged for me. Glad I got it sorted.
Thank you everyone and I can't wait to see whats next Cheesy!

Last edited:
Not sure if reporting also goes here but I seem to get this consistently.

For whatever reason FillMeUp is blank when I go to its settings and this goes away when I turn it off.
Tried to redownload BodyLanguage 44 and FillMeUp is still blank. Wonder what's going wrong.

v43 works flawlessly and nothing like this ever happened when I used your suite to update so I'm not sure what borked up.

Solution here. Thank you kodek.

1703381987984.png

Last edited:
Happy holidays! I love the comprehensive update, but would love a toggle for what things are automatic.
I dug into the .cs and tried to comment out the animations myself, but couldn't figure it out.

I LIKE the mouth opening and the "hand grip" like Divine Lips+hands... honestly the way it "seeks" the other actor's unit is really helpful - but now unfortunately the plugin is becoming too much like Alive where it's not letting me integrate other plugins (like Movement Helper + Cue) to handle the animation of my scenes.

Cue uses modified instances of Clockwise Silver's BJ/HJ plugins and anything else I used Movement helper+Float Randomizer for very realistic, procedural results and I'd really like the option to stick with that.

I REALLY don't want to stop using your plugins!

Please consider:

- at least 1 toggle for the animation you include for each orifice (I guess thats three toggles there)
- and one for the "guiding" for each (I think the guiding might not be fully compatible with Clockwise HJ, but honestly I might start using Movement Helper for hj animations). So I guess that would be 3x2 toggles for HJ/BJ/penetration

For now Im gonna roll back to v43 and pray you consider this.
If you have a patreon I'm willing to leave an xmas present for this bc I think it'll keep BodyLanguage as super compatible as its always been and make alot of people who want to keep more control of their scenes happy.
there are toggle for each animation, you can enable disable the thrust per orifice and for female/male.

Not sure if reporting also goes here but I seem to get this consistently.

For whatever reason FillMeUp is blank when I go to its settings and this goes away when I turn it off.
Tried to redownload BodyLanguage 44 and FillMeUp is still blank. Wonder what's going wrong.

v43 works flawlessly and nothing like this ever happened when I used your suite to update so I'm not sure what borked up.

Edit: if this isnt specific enough its always as soon as the receiver's vagina is penetrated but tbh I think whatever is causing the FillMeUp.cs to load blank is probably the main issue

View attachment 317769
Figured this one out. It's blank when you have soft body physics disabled (even just glute) on the person atom. After it loads you can disable it and it'll work, but don't forget to save the scene with it enabled or when you load the scene next time it'll be blank again.

there are toggle for each animation, you can enable disable the thrust per orifice and for female/male.
I figured as much.

Maybe since i got help with the blank FillMeUp plugin that will show now bc it wasnt in any of the other menus.
I'll look for it.

Edit: yep everything works now. Whew!

Last edited:
Wow the Master did it again I was afraid it already reached its final State but he gives another beautiful update.
First I was afraid it ll screw my Scenes, but its easy to toggle off/on.
I am eager to try some Things with the Thrusters and some Timeline Spank Animations if they play well together.
Autospanking for Butt Face Breasts next Year would be the cream topping :sneaky:
Such a nice Gift for Christmas. Thank you very much Cheesy:love:

you can disable the auto thrusting in fillMeUp, then select the orifice, then forces, there you can enable/disable/configure the auto movements.
Thank you! I maybe could have figured that out myself. But in my inebriated state yesterday I couldn't figure it out for the life of me.

Last edited:
Ever since I was helped with the bug that blanked out FillmeUp, v44 has been running great.
Noticed something though and I wonder what's causing it on my end:

My model's head twitches.
I wonder if Cue is now conflicting with something in v44 (last time this happened I had burst expressions on and I've turned them to 0 since).
I thought it was related to the BJ function bc even with auto thrust off, ReadMyLips is still calculating the distance + speed and the twitches correspond to the jerking - but then again this could just be a symptom.

I CANNOT TURN OFF THE EMOTES.
- I've always had them off.
- I saved a preset / made sure the user defaults keep it off.
- Yet somehow SCENE LOAD resets it and clicking loading userdefault gets overridden to enable emotes.
- From there seemingly randomly after loading a the model will spew ENDLESS lip bite emotes.
- turning it off then doesnt stop it. Nor does reloading the plugin.
- weird thing is even when off, all the emotes were set to hearts anyway so idk whats up with the lip bite emotes.
So something seems off here.

Hoping someone might know what's going on.
Nothing too game-breaking but it'd be cool to figure these out.

Last edited:
Hello! a message appears when I try to insert the doll's fingers into the vagina, am I doing something wrong?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Fuckable.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Orifice.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Vagina.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hello! a message appears when I try to insert the doll's fingers into the vagina, am I doing something wrong?

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Got the same "error".

this prob the best auto thruster i've ever seen. The random motion makes it work very naturally too. Just the settings are a bit confusing.
How exactly can i change the thrust speed for example? i tried to play in the quickness tab but didn't quite understand how to do it.

this prob the best auto thruster i've ever seen. The random motion makes it work very naturally too. Just the settings are a bit confusing.
How exactly can i change the thrust speed for example? i tried to play in the quickness tab but didn't quite understand how to do it.
Hey! Glad you like it :)
Quickness is just a measurement how "fast" the force ramps up to it's max value. The period is the setting you are looking for. Lower period means faster stroking/fucking. But go easy, small changes have a big impact. And always make sure that the delta is smaller than the mean (at least 0.2 for the period). If mean minus delta is lower than 0 really bad things can happen.

Enable glute soft physics. This will be fixed soon.
hate to bother your holiday break (so this can TOTALLY WAIT). Any idea whats going on with my situation? If you already have an idea whats going on I can sit tight till the next update

EDIT: So I took this snip.
- Anytime I try to load a scene AFTER my default scene loads, my model starts spewing lip-bite emojis.
this pops up when I load the next scene.
- Can also confirm my default userpreset settings definitely had emotes disabled. I saved the scene after making sure to confirm the setting.
- So after 1 or 2 scene loads when the emote spam usually begins, I thought loading my default scene could temporarily fix it...
only to find the bug carried over to that scene too, forcing me to close VaM.

1703666568792.png

Last edited:
hate to bother your holiday break (so this can TOTALLY WAIT). Any idea whats going on with my situation? If you already have an idea whats going on I can sit tight till the next update

- Anytime I try to load a scene AFTER my default scene loads, my model starts spewing lip-bite emojis.
- Can also confirm my default userpreset settings definitely had emotes disabled. I saved the scene after making sure to confirm the setting.
- So after 1 or 2 scene loads when the emote spam usually begins, I thought loading my default scene could temporarily fix it...

View attachment 318459

I already posted about the same problem, for me the emote spam was caused by a trigger in the first scene which loads a person plugin preset. I have not tested it in the new version yet.so its either that for you too or something new

I already posted about the same problem, for me the emote spam was caused by a trigger in the first scene which loads a person plugin preset. I have not tested it in the new version yet.so its either that for you too or something new
@rayrex
I did some research about that but I can't reproduce it reliably/figure out what the real issue is. I have an idea, but all attempts provoking the error did fail.

Your use case seems rather odd though. Why do you add BL in the first place just to remove it afterwards with your plugin preset? Besides, you really should tell me what plugins are loaded with your preset and which are removed. Is it merge loaded? When exactly does the trigger (preset load) kick in?

That being said, I did not make any progress it this regard. The bug is present as it was in v43, sadly.

Last edited:

View attachment 318459
I need more info.
1) What is your default scene? Content? Plugins(!)?
2) What scenes do you load after your default scene? Content/Plugins?
3) Do you use my plgin suite?
4) What happens if you switch back and forth between your default and a simple scene like the native creator scene?

It is totally clear that the bug carries over to any scene loaded afterwards. VaM reuses the character already present in the last scene. It doesn't completely whipe out the existing persons. So any orfaned game objects attached to it will continue to stay on the 'next' character.

I just tried the "Emotes Enabled" setting in RML/Ahegao. For me it works as expected. It get's restored with "UserDefaults" as well as with the scene. Keep in mind that scene data overrides your user defaults, as I want the author to define how BL should be used in his scene.

What is that error report about? When do you get that? What exact steps did precede? Also, it would be better if the repor would only contain errors related to my plugins. There are all sorts of errors mixed in (e.g. Cue, PostMagic).

Hi! the error remains
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object