BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

I think I found a bug :
When getting close to the person atom in VR, she start auto moving when WindowCamera gets close from the activable regions but when getting away it doesn't deactivate, only solution to make stop is to trigger it again with a dildo or something else.
VR hands also is counted but it's less an issue as it makes more sense.
Can you exclude WindowCamera or allow us to make a blacklist of unacceptable colliders?

Also I would like if possible to deactivate FillMeUp and it would disable the plugin and act as CTRL-F.
The WindowCamera does not trigger anything in my dev build. Let's hope this is fixed.

I love your plugin suite and the updates you made on BodyLanguage.

I'm wondering if it's possible to randomize animations inside a specific trigger? For examples I have to 2 different timeline's animations in the orgasm trigger category, but when the orgasm comes in, the animations are played one after the other. I tried LogicBricks to randomize, but I don't know how to make it work with this plugin.
My triggers work the same as any other triggers do. So this question is not related to BL, but I would do it like this:
1. Put your animations into one group in timeline by naming them e.g. "group/Anim1" and "group/Anim2"
2. Now trigger timeline's "Play group/*" action from my orgasm trigger or any other.
Timeline automatically selects a random animation inside that group. You can even weight the animations (probability) in the Sequence tab. Keep in mind, that if you only have 2 looped animations timeline will cycle between them on trigger, it doesn't select the currently played animation again.
1704363994489.png
1704363966111.png

@CheesyFX I really like your 'AutoFuck' (Force) thing. but can we use it as a slider so we can call it inside the 'UISlider'?
I want to be able to change the force % with a slider instead using presets and a lot of buttons.
Yes, but these may only be visible/reachable through triggers. I have to see if I can fit them into the UI.

Great update, any chance cheeks will morph when sucking at an angle? Mouth bulge, essentially.
Thanks! No, that probably won't be a thing. I don't want to mess too much with the faces. I have to think about it and experiment when I find the time.

But you can do that for yoursef: Drive the morphs you like with the throat depth. It's just the angle check that would be missing.

Can you check if gag is working on newest version? I'm not sure how it should look like (maybe it's only sound?).

Can you check if gag is working on newest version? I'm not sure how it should look like (maybe it's only sound?).
It's movement only. And it's based on a random value, so it won't happen every time. The default threshold is 0.12, and the gag can only happen if this threshold is exceeded (not during), maybe you are not reaching that.
Anyway, it does work, but I had issues too where it simply doesn't trigger. I'll look into it.

Ok, thanks for answer. I've tried to set the threshold to minimum value but I expected some sound :D Also used heavy breathing animation so maybe gagging was masked by that.

Possible bug: no properties for FillMeUp on UISlider, UIButton is ok.
1704477081883.png

Last edited:
My triggers work the same as any other triggers do. So this question is not related to BL, but I would do it like this:
1. Put your animations into one group in timeline by naming them e.g. "group/Anim1" and "group/Anim2"
2. Now trigger timeline's "Play group/*" action from my orgasm trigger or any other.
Timeline automatically selects a random animation inside that group. You can even weight the animations (probability) in the Sequence tab. Keep in mind, that if you only have 2 looped animations timeline will cycle between them on trigger, it doesn't select the currently played animation again.
Thanks, I will put this method to good use.

Почему этот плагин в подсцене выдает ошибку?

Attachments

• Безымянный.jpg
    Безымянный.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello, love the plugin!
Im wondering if and how to set the settings so that the in motion is hard and the out motion is soft/easy.

Saving the triggers would be amazing @CheesyFX
I know you said it would be useless to be able to do such a thing, but I have so many BL triggers connected to Timeline and LogicBricks that losing them every time I run some test and disable BL, or even change a person, I have to redo everything.

I have an issue with WatchMe triggers working a couple of times, and then they stop until the scene is reloaded. The counter still correctly shows time watched, but the trigger doesn't execute when the threshold is reached.
They trigger a timeline animation. I've set it up to play a test sound too when triggered to make sure it isn't just timeline.
1704933854959.png

EDIT, Unrelated to above:
Saving the triggers would be amazing @CheesyFX
I know you said it would be useless to be able to do such a thing, but I have so many BL triggers connected to Timeline and LogicBricks that losing them every time I run some test and disable BL, or even change a person, I have to redo everything.
I have to second this now after losing a bunch of triggers. Thinking the presets would save them. And I'm also running into an issue now where a mystery Person/AutoColliderJoint is perpetually penetrating. Reloading the plugin is the only solution I've found, destroying all my triggers.

Another edit:
So the ghost penetrator is related to the look I'm using. But is it something that could be fixed with ColliderEditor? How would one go about hunting it down?

Found it!

GIF 12-01-2024 18-30-46.gif

Another update: So the source is "Simple Underwear", e.g. the built-in panties shown above. It spawns a collider that BodyLanguage picks up on. Removing the underwear removes the collider from the view of ColliderEditor, but BodyLanguage keeps reacting to it until its reloaded. I've tried more of the built-in underwear and it does the same thing, making me think this is something BodyLanguage needs to address.

Last edited:
This is one of my favorite plugins. Thanks for making it.
Question: I am trying to play a head audio source dialogue through a person atom (using the event scene loader plugin from acid bubbles ) and use the ReadmyLips feature with moans on that atom at the same time. But when the moans sounds activate, it makes the head audio source stop playing the dialogue. Is it possible to have the dialogue still play along with the moan sounds from this plugin?

Question: I am trying to play a head audio source dialogue through a person atom (using the event scene loader plugin from acid bubbles ) and use the ReadmyLips feature with moans on that atom at the same time. But when the moans sounds activate, it makes the head audio source stop playing the dialogue. Is it possible to have the dialogue still play along with the moan sounds from this plugin?
Is it possible to redirect the sound away from HeadAudioSource? Then you could just parent an AudioSource to the head and have that play it.

So, first, thank you for your awesome works!
Like I said in my review, I can't live without your plugin now but after some weeks of test, I see some improvments which could be useful for my own use.
I should say that I create scene with several poses in the timeline plugin.

- Maybe it's me who do something wrong but with the fill me up plugin, I have some problem with the hand grabing, it's a bit difficult to place it (the hand don't open enough) and when I change the pose in timeline, the hand never back up where I save its initial position. So, ftm, I still use the lipsandhands plugin from redeyes for pose with hand grabing a cock and animate it myself.

- For the readmylips plugin, it could be cool to have the possiblity to trigger in the timeline the intensity of the voice and to add the perpetual orgasm level from vammoam.

That's just my 2 cents on what I see it could be useful for my own use so I totally understand if it's not in your priority list. The combination of your plugin for penetration, blowjob and boobjob poses and the lipsandhands plugin for fingering and hand grabing really make the job.

And thank again for your work !

Is it possible to redirect the sound away from HeadAudioSource? Then you could just parent an AudioSource to the head and have that play it.
the issue is i want the lipsynch to move with the dialog, and that is why i use the sound with head audio source (and the scene plugin eventsceneloader). but if there is another way to do lipsynched dialog, i'd like to hear about it.

the issue is i want the lipsynch to move with the dialog, and that is why i use the sound with head audio source (and the scene plugin eventsceneloader). but if there is another way to do lipsynched dialog, i'd like to hear about it.

Right hadn't thought about lipsync. I think toggling BodyLanguage's voice off temporarily while your other audio plays would do the trick.
1705507356181.png

You want moans and speech at the same time?? No, that's not possible right now. BL should not play moans as long as a different audio is currently played through the head audio.

Hello, love the plugin!
Im wondering if and how to set the settings so that the in motion is hard and the out motion is soft/easy.
The period ratio is the setting you are looking for. It will be improved in the next version.

Are you planning to add 'Gagging Sounds' when female deep throating?
And btw, your plugin is GOLD.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v48: Male/AltFuta stimulation, cumshots & foreskin

I worked very hard to deliver you another biggie! Please let me know if you like it :D
  1. Stimulation system and orgasmsfor males, AltFutas and dildos (simply called "males" in the following)
    • Go to ReadMyLips->Male/AltFuta or Dildo to inspect and change settings
    • Stimulation increases while interacting with the plugin holder
    • Stimulation increases faster the longer the sex continues (same as "Dynamic Stim Gain"; the color of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So, first, thank you for your awesome works!
Like I said in my review, I can't live without your plugin now but after some weeks of test, I see some improvments which could be useful for my own use.
I should say that I create scene with several poses in the timeline plugin.

- Maybe it's me who do something wrong but with the fill me up plugin, I have some problem with the hand grabing, it's a bit difficult to place it (the hand don't open enough) and when I change the pose in timeline, the hand never back up where I save its initial position. So, ftm, I still use the lipsandhands plugin from redeyes for pose with hand grabing a cock and animate it myself.

- For the readmylips plugin, it could be cool to have the possiblity to trigger in the timeline the intensity of the voice and to add the perpetual orgasm level from vammoam.

That's just my 2 cents on what I see it could be useful for my own use so I totally understand if it's not in your priority list. The combination of your plugin for penetration, blowjob and boobjob poses and the lipsandhands plugin for fingering and hand grabing really make the job.

And thank again for your work !
Hey! I'm always open for feedback, so thanks a lot!
1. The hand grabbing should be drstically improved with v48. But the pose snapping you mentioned needs to have a male pose loaded simultanueously, cause the position of the hand an penis may very well deffer from the one the controllers dictate. If you load a pose, the hand will be where you saved the pose (assuming you ticked store bones), including the effect of forces. But if you only have a female pose loaded, the penis will not snap into her hand because the bones will align to the controllers and not where they were when saving the pose.
So you need to have timeleine on the male as well with a clip of the same name and pose stored alongside the female one. This way the penis should also snap into position.
Or you can wait for v49. It will have a posing system that automatically stores and loads poses for all actors in the scene (persons and dildos). With this you'll be able to create simple pose snapping scenes without timeline.
2. Triggering the intensity contradicts the purpose of this plugin. I put a lot of thought into the stimulation system and by simply triggering it you would bypass all of that. The goal is to make the characters sensitive to what's happening without any user input. If the action is arousing, she will be aroused and her moans will reflect that. I'm really not a fan of scripted scenes, where everything happens based on a strict timeline. The forces are dynamic and so is the arousal of the persons involved. Everytime you watch it it will be different. What is more exiting than to watch her getting fucked, not knowing if or when she's gonna cum, just to be surprised by a huge cumshot, shaking legs and an ahegao?
3. The perpetual orgasm doesn't exist on most of the voices. I had to adjust the sound loading logic for that. Maybe.

great update but , is there a way to make the cumshot particles thinner in the spread diameter / angle so it looks more realistic ? like hazmhox fluids plugin ?
No, it just won't get thinner, no matter how small I set the angle. Don't know why. But I don't consider vamfluids to look more realistic tbh.

hi @CheesyFX the new 'Foreskin Move' and the 'Cock Head Enlargment' is too extreme and it breaks my player cock in unnatural way, can you have an option to disable it + making it less extreme for the next update please?
please...