• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Ahhh okay. Yeah so as I mentioned, I had ReadMyLips and WatchMe unchecked, so it shouldn't be doing anything but after a while the shaking would still occur. I just turned off shaking in the setting you showed so that should do the trick, but just something to consider
Yes, there won't be any stimulation/orgasm at all if RML is unticked in the next version.

Hey I'm trying to track down a sound issue in one of my scenes, it seemed to have been cause by loading some version of body language one day. The audio shot up every since and now it's super loud, and i don't know how to fix it. Any idea how to fix that? I'm on the latest of body language now and i believe the bug was fixed, but the issue is still in my scene

Hey I'm trying to track down a sound issue in one of my scenes, it seemed to have been cause by loading some version of body language one day. The audio shot up every since and now it's super loud, and i don't know how to fix it. Any idea how to fix that? I'm on the latest of body language now and i believe the bug was fixed, but the issue is still in my scene
Yes, the issue is fixed now, but I'm almost certain that the bug cannot survive a restart, as it's not a VaM setting that had been chaged back then.
Anyway, if it's caused by the old BL version try using my plugin MasterVolume, set the value to something different and then back to 1 (or whatever you prefer). Save again. You don't need to keep MasterVolume.

Yes, the issue is fixed now, but I'm almost certain that the bug cannot survive a restart, as it's not a VaM setting that had been chaged back then.
Anyway, if it's caused by the old BL version try using my plugin MasterVolume, set the value to something different and then back to 1 (or whatever you prefer). Save again. You don't need to keep MasterVolume.
Ah thanks! will do that!

Hey! First of all. I Love your plugins! Using them in nearly every scene.
Is there some kind of tutorial on how to work with the triggers in fillmeup ?

Hey! First of all. I Love your plugins! Using them in nearly every scene.
Is there some kind of tutorial on how to work with the triggers in fillmeup ?
Thanks Furbots :)
There's a brief tutorial on the overview page. Feel free to ask if it's still not clear to you.

No, but it is planed. Most of it is plug-and-play though, unless you want to trigger custom things.
Thanks. For slap triggers. I understand how to set a trigger over a certain value. For example, making her look away....but how to I have it then apply a second trigger a certain time after that?...for example to maker her look back

Also....I'm not sure the mouth or throat time triggers are working. Lips are working but I can't get it to register any time for mouth or throat. Maybe this is a known issue, but figured I'd mention it. For what it's worth...I'm really digging the potential of this plugin. I created a huge setup with a lot of other plugins that this will allow me to do all in one.

Thanks. For slap triggers. I understand how to set a trigger over a certain value. For example, making her look away....but how to I have it then apply a second trigger a certain time after that?...for example to maker her look back
Follow up triggers after a certain amount of time are not possible right now. You could, however, set up cumulative threshold triggers for that. E.g. with a threshold of 0 or a small value. Exceeded should be the look away and undershot should be the look back actions. Depending how hard you hit she looks away longer - which is way better than a fixed amount of time imho. Increase the threshold if you don't want her to look away on the slightest touch and adjust the decay rate to fine tune how much the follow up should be delayed.

Also....I'm not sure the mouth or throat time triggers are working. Lips are working but I can't get it to register any time for mouth or throat. Maybe this is a known issue, but figured I'd mention it. For what it's worth...I'm really digging the potential of this plugin. I created a huge setup with a lot of other plugins that this will allow me to do all in one.
No, the native triggers do not work and probably won't in the future, cause it isn't really a "touch" or "slap". I should remove them from the list. Use the triggers in FillMeUp for the orifices. These are way more powerful.

I didn't figure it out yet, but sometimes the plugin remove the Triggers i'm putting when the Model is having orgasm, so i need to put the Triggers once again. Weird

Hey dude, i updated to make sure i had it all right. I disabled every option I could find about sound but its still making penetration sounds no matter what I do. I know its this plugin because they disappear once I clear it from the person. can you add a function to control these too?

Hey dude, i updated to make sure i had it all right. I disabled every option I could find about sound but its still making penetration sounds no matter what I do. I know its this plugin because they disappear once I clear it from the person. can you add a function to control these too?
I don't get how someone can prefer not having those juicy squishes, they bring everything to life for me. But yeah, I can add a toggle/volume slider to adjust it.

I didn't figure it out yet, but sometimes the plugin remove the Triggers i'm putting when the Model is having orgasm, so i need to put the Triggers once again. Weird
I need more info. Which triggers? When do they get lost exactly?

I've been having some issues too. I haven't lost triggers, but I'm using a state machine to enable and disable some touch triggers and it works great....but on scene load it doesn't. I've saved the setup as a plugin preset and once I reload the preset, it's good again. I'm not sure where the communication breakdown is happening, but I'm using a similar setup using a different triggering system and those work fine on scene load.

I've been having some issues too. I haven't lost triggers, but I'm using a state machine to enable and disable some touch triggers and it works great....but on scene load it doesn't. I've saved the setup as a plugin preset and once I reload the preset, it's good again. I'm not sure where the communication breakdown is happening, but I'm using a similar setup using a different triggering system and those work fine on scene load.
???
Please be precise. Which triggers? What does not get restored? "similar setup using a different triggering system"? What system/setup are you talking about? Do you use my PluginSuite?

I'm using this plugin to trigger various timeline animations (expressions) via touch triggers as well as the fill me up triggers. Those triggers are working fine. However, I'm also triggering a state system plugin (I forget whose) to temporarily disable your plugin's triggers so that I don't get them triggered every split second due to several triggers getting tripped in very fast succession. Specifically for touch, you have these discoverable, and I can have the state system disable and re-enable them, and for fill me up, I can only disable and re-enable the entire plugin. For some reason, on scene load, the state system isn't able to disable and re-enable your touch triggers (I'll have to see if the fill me up triggers are also having this issue). When I reload the entire setup as a plugin preset....it will then work. What I meant by another system is....I had already created a similar system using the Extra Triggers plugin (many instances of it). But I like your plugin better due to being able to have several triggers for time, speed, etc. The similar setup with the "extra triggers" setup doesn't suffer the same issue mentioned above. They're disabled and re-enabled without fail. I'll test some more, but that's the general gist of it. Hope that helps clarify things.

I did a quick test that should be duplicatable. Put your plugin on a figure and set a touch trigger. (shouldn't matter which, but I set it for an anus touch trigger). Then add a simple ui button trigger to the scene and have that button set to disable that specific touch trigger. It should fail to do so. Whatever the reason, that's what's causing my issue mentioned above. So you can disregard the complex setup I had and try this simple one.
Edit - For what it's worth...I also tried this with all the discoverable parts of the touch triggers and none of them were able to be changed via outside triggers.

Last edited:
I did a quick test that should be duplicatable. Put your plugin on a figure and set a touch trigger. (shouldn't matter which, but I set it for an anus touch trigger). Then add a simple ui button trigger to the scene and have that button set to disable that specific touch trigger. It should fail to do so. Whatever the reason, that's what's causing my issue mentioned above. So you can disregard the complex setup I had and try this simple one.
Edit - For what it's worth...I also tried this with all the discoverable parts of the touch triggers and none of them were able to be changed via outside triggers.
For me it works if I hook something up to e.g. "Enabled (AbdomenT)" in TouchMe.
1701042644989.png

hmm....that's exactly what I did. Maybe I'll have to try it in a different scene. Maybe the one I'm using is corrupt.

I don't get how someone can prefer not having those juicy squishes, they bring everything to life for me. But yeah, I can add a toggle/volume slider to adjust it.
Thank you dude! I know what you mean its just that when I make a scene and am animating I have to cycle penetration sounds so I end up having a whole day of squish... squish ... squish... squish... haha!
Much love :)

I need more info. Which triggers? When do they get lost exactly?
When 'Orgasm Starts' and When 'Orgasm Ends', sometimes the plugin remove the triggers i put in them (inside ur plugin) i don't know why they are erasing, i still trying to trubleshoot it. i think it's happeneing when i'm reloading the scene, not sure yet, still checking. but it happeneds frequently

I found the problem. when you 'RESET POSE' using the legacy presets, the plugin removes the triggers inside the plugin, like start of orgasm and end of orgasm. @CheesyFX .