• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hi Cheey, can't wait for the next update =). Take all the time you need of course.
A new feature suggestion:
A little head nod with every thrust so the persons head is rotating down or up slightly, I tested this with cycle morphs and a trigger that gets activated with every thrust and the movement looks more natural and the head isn't as static when pounding. with automatic adjusted speed optimally. Just an idea for the future.

Hi Cheey, can't wait for the next update =). Take all the time you need of course.
A new feature suggestion:
A little head nod with every thrust so the persons head is rotating down or up slightly, I tested this with cycle morphs and a trigger that gets activated with every thrust and the movement looks more natural and the head isn't as static when pounding. with automatic adjusted speed optimally. Just an idea for the future.
Hey Mysterio,

come over to my discord, I did post some beta updates over there. Sadly there is a bug with the expressions that gives me a lot of head aches. That's why I did not release anything to public so far.

About the head: Hmm, I'm a bit sceptical if this would work in every scene. I could apply some forces/torques, yeah, but this has great potential to mess up animations. I already hear people complaining. One has to think about possession as well. I don't want to be responsible for people blowing up, haha :)
To summarize: Probably not going to happen. It would be a lot of work and I fear only a hand full would actually use it.

What I did think about is applying a torque to bend the head backwards on ahegao orgasm. So all the things possibly "destroying" animations would be under one hood and could be easily disabled. Doing animation adjustments on every thrust is going to far I fear.

But: You (and I) want the head to be less stiff. Maybe I could include a function to also free the head in FreeTheLegs. Turning it's position state to off and holding it's relative orientation to some degree through the rotation state. If you haven't tried FreeTheLegs I highly recommend you check that out! The limbs react naturally to every thrust without any user setup, despite clicking one hotkey. Sadly almost none of the creators seems to use it. I regularly have to free those legs and get rid of poorly executed feet animations.

Hey aookd,
thanks, I'm glad you like my plugins :)

But I don't really understand what you are after. If you slap any region, you'll get slap sounds. If the pelvis areas collide during sex you'll get dedicated sex slap sounds. What do you want to customize?

Do you mean a physics explosion? This is not caused by my plugin. If you want the sex slaps to kick in faster, despite the hips are not colliding that hard, you can use the impact offset in the SlapMe module. But this will make it less realistic.
Some postures in my animation will cause the physical bounce of the character part to continuously trigger the ordinary slap sound, which will overwrite the special sex slap sound. Even if I turn off the ordinary slap sound, it will also cause the sex slap sound to be overridden. I hope you can Can you help solve this problem? I really like the Plugins you made that can help the animation to make sounds. This saves me a lot of troubles of adding sounds to the animation frames. If Plugins can be customized with click sounds of my choice in the future, it will be great. Incredible, continue to support your creations

Hi there, I have either a question, or a request.

Imagine the following scenario using TouchMe triggers: You have a variable/value trigger on the left shoulder so that when you touch the model there, she smiles gradually, then when you remove your hand or object, the smile nicely fades. Say you want the smile morph from 0 to 1.00, and you want the smile to take place over a 2 second touch.

Essentially, I want the ability to cap the Time Touched time, I think. Say you leave your hand there for more than 2 seconds- the time goes up. Then we get a frozen smile that doesn't leave for [lots of] seconds. Setting the decay rate high wasn't a good solution- then we don't get the natural smile fade we want. Instant reset isn't the solution either- that means a nice smile, then a poof back to neutral.

I tried going to threshold exceeded, threshold of 2, and seeing if I could just repeatedly set timeTouched to 2 to create an artificial cap, but that control is not available. And it's probably not ideal to just trigger that every frame.

Do you have a better solution for this scenario? Or would it be possible to create a control where you can cap timeTouched for an atom, to get these really nice fluid effects? Thanks.

Hi there, I have either a question, or a request.

Imagine the following scenario using TouchMe triggers: You have a variable/value trigger on the left shoulder so that when you touch the model there, she smiles gradually, then when you remove your hand or object, the smile nicely fades. Say you want the smile morph from 0 to 1.00, and you want the smile to take place over a 2 second touch.

Essentially, I want the ability to cap the Time Touched time, I think. Say you leave your hand there for more than 2 seconds- the time goes up. Then we get a frozen smile that doesn't leave for [lots of] seconds. Setting the decay rate high wasn't a good solution- then we don't get the natural smile fade we want. Instant reset isn't the solution either- that means a nice smile, then a poof back to neutral.

I tried going to threshold exceeded, threshold of 2, and seeing if I could just repeatedly set timeTouched to 2 to create an artificial cap, but that control is not available. And it's probably not ideal to just trigger that every frame.

Do you have a better solution for this scenario? Or would it be possible to create a control where you can cap timeTouched for an atom, to get these really nice fluid effects? Thanks.
Actually a good idea. I faced a similar problem with the watch triggers before. The logic behind it should be rather easy, but as always, it's that makes things tedious. The space is there but I want it to still be nice and tidy.

P.S.: The cap for the time would obviously not be global to the entire atom. Instead it could at least be set individually for each region and individually for the touch and watch triggers (timeTouched/timeWatched). Maybe I'll do it the proper way and allow for different caps on each trigger on the same region. Like your smile has a cap of 2 but another shoulder trigger might have a cap of 5. I think that's the way to go.

Last edited:
Actually a good idea. I faced a similar problem with the watch triggers before. The logic behind it should be rather easy, but as always, it's that makes things tedious. The space is there but I want it to still be nice and tidy.

P.S.: The cap for the time would obviously not be global to the entire atom. Instead it could at least be set individually for each region and individually for the touch and watch triggers (timeTouched/timeWatched). Maybe I'll do it the proper way and allow for different caps on each trigger on the same region. Like your smile has a cap of 2 but another shoulder trigger might have a cap of 5. I think that's the way to go.

Cool! I have a limited computer science background and I'm not one of the resident C#/software kings, but I think I know enough to understand what you mean. I think if it's possible, more granular and more modular is always better for this specific idea, or stuff like this in general.

I think triggers can be a bit of an underappreciated function in VaM at large. I've just been recently learning the ropes of them, and gosh there's really a lot you can do, if only the way everything is described would make itself clear. Even the variable trigger atom- you can essentially adjust the ratio of triggers, so that say, smile doesn't start til something else is at 0.500, and then smile only goes from 0.300 to 0.700. Very cool stuff.

Anyway thanks for the feedback buddy, if you put something like this in, please message or tag me. I will make use of it! :D

Anyway thanks for the feedback buddy, if you put something like this in, please message or tag me. I will make use of it!
I definitely will. It won't be in the next update though, cause this is already crunched with a lot of stuff.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v37 Emote particle system, expressions and fixes

Fixes and smaller things:
  • Trigger edit UI not showing correctly after a scene load
  • Voices are fixed. A lot of them did not play at certain levels.
  • In the RML/Voice tab there is a new "Silence Threshold" slider. Increase this if you use a voice that goes wild on lvl0 and you want her to be silent.
  • Ahegao chest shaking now also features some randomized torques. The overall force is lowered.
  • Ahegao tongue has a scale slider. Be careful, it might clip.
Expressions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! I noticed that if I load a pose in which the target for the gaze is “target”, then after orgasm the gaze switches to “player”, is this intended or is it a mistake? It doesn't spoil anything for me, it's just interesting.:)

Hello! I noticed that if I load a pose in which the target for the gaze is “target”, then after orgasm the gaze switches to “player”, is this intended or is it a mistake? It doesn't spoil anything for me, it's just interesting.:)
In theory it grabs whatever the setting is right wehen the orgasm starts and restores it afterwards. But I noticed some inconsistencies too. What was the setting of the first pose? Did she orgasm in this one too? Did you switch the pose during an orgasm?

In theory it grabs whatever the setting is right wehen the orgasm starts and restores it afterwards. But I noticed some inconsistencies too. What was the setting of the first pose? Did she orgasm in this one too? Did you switch the pose during an orgasm?
the pose is static, the character has no animations, switching to the player works even if the orgasm is caused by pressing a button in the plugin menu

the pose is static, the character has no animations, switching to the player works even if the orgasm is caused by pressing a button in the plugin menu
I don't really understand. You are in a pose with eye behavior set to target. Then you press "orgasm now". And after that it switches to player? This can't be, tbh. What you will see is a short period where she first looks at you before snapping back to target. This is because I manually interpolate between the ahegao eyes and the direction she should be looking. I just noticed that my interpolation target was always the player, so it should be "ahegao>smooth to player (4s)>snap to target(setting changed)" for you. I fixed that so the interpolation target is the actual target: "ahegao>smooth to player/target>setting is changed".

v38 Additions to triggers and fixes

• Touch- watch and cumulative slap triggers now have an "Input Cap" parameter. This enables you to cap e.g. the time or watch counter. Use it if you want to drive let's say an expression based on how long you touched a region.
    • Use the value trigger
    • Set "Input To" and "Input Cap" to e.g. 5s.
    • The expression will be max after 5s and smoothly fade back to 0 once you stop touching
    • Previously the counter went up indefinitely, so you had to wait till it got down to 5s...

Wow! You're really quite quick with this stuff. Thanks so much. I'm going to go try this out! I'm beyond excited. There are so many possibilities I can imagine for this. The demo video you put up also is exactly the type of thing I had imagined. It's just great overall to have touch triggers for specific body parts- no need to stick a collision trigger sphere inside something, scale it and parent it (though I wish vam had more than just a sphere collider for collision triggers- capsule and box from Unity would be nice to have. Anyway, that's unrelated).

(Minor note, saw the melting faces/rounding morph post. Lol, that must have been what happened for me a few days ago. I was experimenting with expression morph triggers, was deep in a UI, and suddenly looked up and I had an orc-like Lexi that wouldn't go away, it was terrifying, hahaha. Finally fixed itself).

So yeah this touch trigger cap thing will just be great. Threshold exceeded is also a great feature. I imagined earlier having something like 5 different levels/phases of arousal, disgust, etc. for a given trigger. Each time the threshold is exceeded, you fire a trigger to lock in the changes from the current phase, and also reconfigure the entire trigger for a new limit and new variable responses. So say, take my toast scene. On levels 1 and 2, the model could be disgusted by the toast, and 3 4 and 5, aroused by the toast. :ROFLMAO:

This removes the need for other useful, but cumbersome, UIs for storing and manipulating your own floats, bools, etc etc. Thanks again. Going to go do some puppetry experiments with the new update!

(Oh also I feel the hotfix pain.. I had to repackage my latest biorig over 5 times because of minor inconsistencies.. Then the package builder saying I'd already built this or that.. things can get out of hand so fast!)

Wow! You're really quite quick with this stuff. Thanks so much. I'm going to go try this out! I'm beyond excited. There are so many possibilities I can imagine for this. The demo video you put up also is exactly the type of thing I had imagined. It's just great overall to have touch triggers for specific body parts- no need to stick a collision trigger sphere inside something, scale it and parent it (though I wish vam had more than just a sphere collider for collision triggers- capsule and box from Unity would be nice to have. Anyway, that's unrelated).

(Minor note, saw the melting faces/rounding morph post. Lol, that must have been what happened for me a few days ago. I was experimenting with expression morph triggers, was deep in a UI, and suddenly looked up and I had an orc-like Lexi that wouldn't go away, it was terrifying, hahaha. Finally fixed itself).

So yeah this touch trigger cap thing will just be great. Threshold exceeded is also a great feature. I imagined earlier having something like 5 different levels/phases of arousal, disgust, etc. for a given trigger. Each time the threshold is exceeded, you fire a trigger to lock in the changes from the current phase, and also reconfigure the entire trigger for a new limit and new variable responses. So say, take my toast scene. On levels 1 and 2, the model could be disgusted by the toast, and 3 4 and 5, aroused by the toast. :ROFLMAO:

This removes the need for other useful, but cumbersome, UIs for storing and manipulating your own floats, bools, etc etc. Thanks again. Going to go do some puppetry experiments with the new update!

(Oh also I feel the hotfix pain.. I had to repackage my latest biorig over 5 times because of minor inconsistencies.. Then the package builder saying I'd already built this or that.. things can get out of hand so fast!)
I'm eager to see the things you come up with!

Hehe, I know what you mean regarding the package builder. If you built v3 and realized that you forgot something you have to go to v4, even if you did not upload v3 to the hub...
That's why I build my packages exactly once for v1. After that I just replace the contents by opening the var with 7zip and rename it. It's waaaay fast too.

v41 Reset morphs from older versions on load

• On load, the plugin will zero out all morphs containing "BL_" in their uid to get rid of all the morphs from older versions you may have stored with your scene. This is especially useful if you use the auto update feature of my plugin suite.
  • Added a slider in RML/Expressions to limit the number of expressions that are activated at the same time. Maybe this helps surpressing the stuck morphs. Tell me if it does!
  • The plugin will now remove itself when you switch from female to...

What bug precisely?
If it's the same one I've encountered, it seems to happen after the orgasm, during the recovery period. the eyes sort of slide away and you can see through the model's head before they snap back a moment later. difficult to describe and nightmare fuel for sure

IT would be nice to see clitoris erection and swelling when stimulated or arousal increases. Also are there any thoughts about adding squirting or gushing? Also, a version that works for the male will cause the male atom to automatically ejaculate when the male stimulation reaches 1. Perhaps a customizable flued asset can be utilized for the ejaculation event? An icon that appears around the male's penis to warn that he will cum soon to give the player time to pull out for cum outside or stay in for cum inside?

It would be nice to see clitoris erection and swelling when stimulated or arousal increases. Also are there any thoughts about adding squirting or gushing?

Hey there, in the mean time, you can actually do this now if you like. I just tested it to make sure the idea works. Get some clit morphs you like, say from Ash Auryn's genital morph pack. Then mark them as favorites. This will allow them to show up in plugin morph lists, unless you have the show all morphs option enabled in vam user preferences.

Next go to body language's read my lips, stimulation tab, stimulation triggers. Look at the bottom for value triggers. For example, you could do input from: 0 and input to: 0.50. This would make clitoris swelling go from 0 at stimulation 0, to 100 at stimulation 50%. This will let you keep the full swelling for the second half of the orgasm. If you want it another way, do that.

Next click the green button for on value changed. On value actions, add a transition effect. Settings -> receiver atom: Person (or your model's name), receiver: geometry, receiver target: the clit morph (more than one, repeat this process). For the sliders, start morph: default (probably 0.00), end morph 1.0.

You now have clitoris erection that will scale with stimulation!

For the second idea, use Hazmhox fluids plugin and add Person_Fluids.cs to the Person. You can do the CUA parenting thing too but person_fluids is the easy way. Just custom that out, default is fine, then go back to read my lips. Go to the orgasm tab, and click the on orgasm start button. Add discrete action -> Person, personFluidEditorBlahBlah, receiver target: spray X times, random duration. Set it to spray like 7 times or something.

Boom you're done! Click orgasm now to test it. To test the clit morphs just raise the stimulation gain in the stimulation tab a lot, and you'll quickly see it.

Does that work?

Hey there, in the mean time, you can actually do this now if you like. I just tested it to make sure the idea works. Get some clit morphs you like, say from Ash Auryn's genital morph pack. Then mark them as favorites. This will allow them to show up in plugin morph lists, unless you have the show all morphs option enabled in vam user preferences.

Next go to body language's read my lips, stimulation tab, stimulation triggers. Look at the bottom for value triggers. For example, you could do input from: 0 and input to: 0.50. This would make clitoris swelling go from 0 at stimulation 0, to 100 at stimulation 50%. This will let you keep the full swelling for the second half of the orgasm. If you want it another way, do that.

Next click the green button for on value changed. On value actions, add a transition effect. Settings -> receiver atom: Person (or your model's name), receiver: geometry, receiver target: the clit morph (more than one, repeat this process). For the sliders, start morph: default (probably 0.00), end morph 1.0.

You now have clitoris erection that will scale with stimulation!

For the second idea, use Hazmhox fluids plugin and add Person_Fluids.cs to the Person. You can do the CUA parenting thing too but person_fluids is the easy way. Just custom that out, default is fine, then go back to read my lips. Go to the orgasm tab, and click the on orgasm start button. Add discrete action -> Person, personFluidEditorBlahBlah, receiver target: spray X times, random duration. Set it to spray like 7 times or something.

Boom you're done! Click orgasm now to test it. To test the clit morphs just raise the stimulation gain in the stimulation tab a lot, and you'll quickly see it.

Does that work?
I will try this after work. Would I add the cum atom to the male? "Person 2" or add it to the female?