• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

I would have gotten complaints if the expressions did not work for others, so no, they seem to work fine in general. I'm really sorry that they do not for you :(
You don't even have to penerate her. You should see something in idle too, if not more, cause the expressions are handled differently in this case. I you just slide a dildo tip in without moving it, the stimuli might be very minor. But some morphs should be active nonetheless. Keep in mind that the morphs tab does not auto update if OnlyActive is selected. Toggle it on and off to be up to date.
expressions dont work for me too. same case with the other guy. i was gonna try a clean install but i saw that it didnt work for him too, so i dont know.

@CheesyFX : I have a weird intermittent bug (>75% occurence rate).
Sometimes, when I reload a scene where I have configured some touch or watch triggers, I can not open the trigger actions anymore for editing.
I.e.: TouchMe -> TouchTriggers -> choose a region with saved triggers -> Open Panel. None of the Trigger buttons (Threshold Exceeded/Undershot or On Value changed) opens the Trigger Action interface anymore. Just nothing happens on clicking them. If I remove the trigger and set it up again, Trigger Action UI opens. When I save the scene and reload it, chances are high that it is broken again...

@CheesyFX : I have a weird intermittent bug (>75% occurence rate).
Sometimes, when I reload a scene where I have configured some touch or watch triggers, I can not open the trigger actions anymore for editing.
I.e.: TouchMe -> TouchTriggers -> choose a region with saved triggers -> Open Panel. None of the Trigger buttons (Threshold Exceeded/Undershot or On Value changed) opens the Trigger Action interface anymore. Just nothing happens on clicking them. If I remove the trigger and set it up again, Trigger Action UI opens. When I save the scene and reload it, chances are high that it is broken again...
Hmm, it's hard to hunt down a bug based on chances. Could you investigate what it is actually causing it?

Hmm, it's hard to hunt down a bug based on chances. Could you investigate what it is actually causing it?
No not yet. Been using it in a scene with lots AI applied.
I'll setup a vanilla scenec and see if I can reproduce it. If, I try to remove my standard session plugins one by one, maybe one of these is interfering.
In the AI scene, its happening almost like 100% after every reload.

Ok, this was easy. Just check attached scene.
Empty scene with some lights, added BodyLanguage to a person, made a touch trigger on lips.
Saved the scene, quitted Vam, and loaded the scene after restarting Vam -> Trigger UI does not open anymore.

Also happens if I remove every single session plugin before reloading the scene.

Add: After trying some possible workarounds, I noticed the touch triggers are also not saved in a preset, just to let you know

Attachments

• body_bug.json
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ok, this was easy. Just check attached scene.
Empty scene with some lights, added BodyLanguage to a person, made a touch trigger on lips.
Saved the scene, quitted Vam, and loaded the scene after restarting Vam -> Trigger UI does not open anymore.

Also happens if I remove every single session plugin before reloading the scene
Your scene works fine for me. :unsure:

expressions dont work for me too. same case with the other guy. i was gonna try a clean install but i saw that it didnt work for him too, so i dont know.
I think because default expressions are working (Persons face is moving), just not the packaged
1698670699139.png
ones, a lot of users just haven't noticed or don't care because the plugin is great anyway. That's why not many people have mentioned it yet, probably.

I could be totally wrong of course and there could be a whole other factor that only affects a small group of users but it looks to me like it's just not working.

Your scene works fine for me. :unsure:
Here's some snippet from Vam's log.
You mean, if you open my scene you can see and edit my lip trigger in TouchMe?

I attached a clean Vam Log

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    11 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I think because default expressions are working (Persons face is moving), just not the packaged View attachment 301734 ones, a lot of users just haven't noticed or don't care because the plugin is great anyway. That's why not many people have mentioned it yet, probably.

I could be totally wrong of course and there could be a whole other factor that only affects a small group of users but it looks to me like it's just not working.
I think you're right!

Here's some snippet from Vam's log.
You meant, if you open my scene you can see and edit my lip trigger in TouchMe?

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug.bindings.h Line: 43)

Tried registering action Reset (LipsS) that already exists

Tried registering param Instant Reset (LipsT) that already exists

Unloading unused asset bundle CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.36:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/BodyLanguage/audiobundles/slaps.audiobundle

Unloading unused asset bundle hazmhox.vammoan.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices.voicebundle

Unloading unused asset bundle hazmhox.vammoan.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices-shared.voicebundle

Fallback handler could not load library F:/VR/Clean/VaM_Data/Mono/data-000001AA80CE7010.dll
Tag: depthMeter is not defined.

(Filename: Line: 1755)

Script error (Shaker): Start() can not take parameters.

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Mono/MonoScriptCache.cpp Line: 462)

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Mono/MonoScriptCache.cpp Line: 462)

Tried deregistering param Instant Reset (LipsT) that does not exist

Tag: enterTrigger is not defined.

Contact offset must be greater than zero

(Filename: Line: 653)

Tried registering param Instant Reset that already exists

Unloading unused asset bundle CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.36:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/BodyLanguage/audiobundles/slaps.audiobundle

Unloading unused asset bundle hazmhox.vammoan.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices.voicebundle

Unloading unused asset bundle hazmhox.vammoan.22:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/audio/voices-shared.voicebundle

Fallback handler could not load library F:/VR/Clean/VaM_Data/Mono/data-000001AA80FE8020.dll

Tried deregistering param Instant Reset (LipsT) that does not exist

Tried registering param Instant Reset that already exists

Setting up 12 worker threads for Enlighten.
Thread -> id: 2fc8 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 3db4 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 7334 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 12c -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 7300 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 8208 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 3678 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 3ee8 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 7e5c -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 7cf4 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: 1d8 -> priority: 1
Thread -> id: bac -> priority: 1
Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Behaviour:set_enabled (bool)
at JayJayWon.CanvasBase.set_isVisible (Boolean value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JayJayWon.GameControlUI.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JayJayWon.UIAssist.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Exception caught: System.NullReferenceException:
at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
at JayJayWon.CanvasBase.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JayJayWon.GameControlUI.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at JayJayWon.UIAssist.OnDestroy () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I can see and open the trigger, and it is working.

Great plugin, thanks CheesyFX!
Is there any way to disable orgasms as a whole? Especially the voice bit. I can effectively disable the spasms by setting the sliders to zero, but there's no way to disable the orgasm moans, even when moans as a whole are disabled.
I don't get why someone would like his girl being silent, but ok, maybe you're taking the effort making all sounds custom.
But yeah, there's a single moan fired on orgasm that gives a shit about the voice settings. I'll fix that in the next version

I can't find the setting anywhere - pain tretshould. No matter what I do, there's no way I can get the emotion of pain from a girl. I don't think it's working. Or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:
I don't get why someone would like his girl being silent, but ok, maybe you're taking the effort making all sounds custom.
But yeah, there's a single moan fired on orgasm that gives a shit about the voice settings. I'll fix that in the next version
mainly for having the other functions like the pelvic slap and the jiggling on during animating but not having to listen to orgasms every couple of seconds

mainly for having the other functions like the pelvic slap and the jiggling on during animating but not having to listen to orgasms every couple of seconds
Hmm, for me the first 2-3 are easily reached, but only if you fuck her hard with a huge cock. The following ones are really tough without her having recovered. On regular scenes I barely get any orgasms.
You can adjust the stimulation gain and regression to fit your needs.

I can't find the setting anywhere - pain tretshould. No matter what I do, there's no way I can get the emotion of pain from a girl. I don't think it's working. Or am I doing something wrong?
Use the "Displeased Only" toggle or the "Displeased Threshold At ..." sliders. The custom expressions are currently not working though. Only the built in ones are driven, which are not many on the pain side of things.

Your works have historically changed the way the game is played.
It's really great
I wonder if you can put a custom sound in the "TouchMe" function
My character model often only has regular slap is played. If I want to pelvis/glutes/labia/thigh areas collide, it will easily cause my model to collapse, which bothers me a lot.
I hope you can see my message here
Sorry, my English is not very good. I don’t know if the translation can express what I mean.

Your works have historically changed the way the game is played.
It's really great
I wonder if you can put a custom sound in the "TouchMe" function
My character model often only has regular slap is played. If I want to pelvis/glutes/labia/thigh areas collide, it will easily cause my model to collapse, which bothers me a lot.
I hope you can see my message here
Sorry, my English is not very good. I don’t know if the translation can express what I mean.
Hey aookd,
thanks, I'm glad you like my plugins :)

But I don't really understand what you are after. If you slap any region, you'll get slap sounds. If the pelvis areas collide during sex you'll get dedicated sex slap sounds. What do you want to customize?

it will easily cause my model to collapse
Do you mean a physics explosion? This is not caused by my plugin. If you want the sex slaps to kick in faster, despite the hips are not colliding that hard, you can use the impact offset in the SlapMe module. But this will make it less realistic.

Use the "Displeased Only" toggle or the "Displeased Threshold At ..." sliders. The custom expressions are currently not working though. Only the built in ones are driven, which are not many on the pain side of things.
I tried that. But when I turn on Displeased Only, the girl's emotions just shut down. Nothing happens on her face at all (with the "emotions" option enabled). The sliders have no effect either. Can you please check this for yourself.