• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hi @CheesyFX ,

Just some debugging stuff.
I tried out WatchMe with possession and also different Embody settings (Improved Possession, Snug) and as you suspected it seems like the head gets in the way and it doesn't function properly.
I wonder if a (somewhat) easy fix would be to add a filter for atoms to ignore/passthrough? Not sure how it would work.
There already is a filter as I mentioned. But not for specific atoms. In the ViewScan options you can set to only target specifig genders. If you select female, males will be ignored.

But I can just offset the scan forward, so it does ignore targets (rigidbodies) that are closer to e.g. 10cm from you. Could be configurable I guess.

Suggest creating an example scenario for users to directly experiment with the effect 😄
Are you talking about the breathing? There's nothing to experiment with. Just add the plugin and watch her breath... No settings at all.

Yes! Breathing is so important when bringing a character to life. Any chance you'll expand on the customizability with triggers? I'd like to use some custom morphs instead, and in combo with blendshapes I've made. Then I could be free of doing it with Timeline and it'd be a lot more dynamic.
Hmm, I don't know. Triggers wouldn't make sense. If anything, I'd make the used morphs selectable. But this would lead to a panel with really slow loading (huge amount of morphs) and I hate that. I'll think about it, but I'd rather not expect it anytime soon if I was you. What is wrong with the used morphs?

Hey dude still loving the program, is there an option you can add to remove any of the auto mouth movements and sounds? I like to animate myself and im not sure how to turn these off as they interfere with expressions

Hey dude still loving the program, is there an option you can add to remove any of the auto mouth movements and sounds? I like to animate myself and im not sure how to turn these off as they interfere with expressions
Hi. Just go to ReadMyLips/Voice and untick it.

Still a thing in v33 when I add the plugin and the error still goes away if I change CreateTriggerHandlers() to execute synchronously.
Code:
!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CheesyFX.Orifice.<Init>m__4 (Single val) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableFloat.InternalSetVal (Single f, Boolean doCallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at JSONStorableFloat.set_val (Single value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.JSONStorableParamExt.Load (.JSONStorableParam jsonParam, SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.Orifice.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, System.String subScenePrefix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.Anus.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, System.String subScenePrefix) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.Load (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.PresetSystem.ApplyFromUrl (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.PresetSystem.ApplyLatestMatchingPreset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.PresetSystem.Init (Boolean doLoad) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited:
Hi Cheesy,

Just testing out FillMeUp and the triggers.
Looks like the triggers are not being saved with the preset system. Is this a know issue?

Also, for ReadMyLips could there be an option to disable the Orgasm voice and keep the other voices like breathing/moaning?

Looks like the triggers are not being saved with the preset system. Is this a know issue?
No, it's a design choice. It wouldn't make sense to include triggers into the presets cause they depend on the scene. Presets are meant to be scene independent.
disable the Orgasm voice
What do you mean? Not playing lvl 5 (orgasm)? Yeah, I could make the orgasm level setting in RML/Voice unlocked so you can set it above 1 and make it unreachable this way. I don't really see the point though.

No, it's a design choice. It wouldn't make sense to include triggers into the presets cause they depend on the scene. Presets are meant to be scene independent.
I get that, I was just testing something. I have a scene what FillMeUp does not work when I load the scene. The Vagina depth is always 0.
If I reload BodyLanguage it starts working.
So was I just trying to back up and then restore using the presets, but then I lost the triggers. Maybe I should have said that in the first place lol.

The debug info shows Penetrated, but the depth is always 0 until I reload it:
Throat: Collisions: 0 Penetrated: False
Vagina: Collisions: 2 Penetrated: True
Anus: Collisions: 0 Penetrated: False
Vagina: Collisions: 1 Penetrated: True
What do you mean? Not playing lvl 5 (orgasm)? Yeah, I could make the orgasm level setting in RML/Voice unlocked so you can set it above 1 and make it unreachable this way. I don't really see the point though.
You are right, it's probably not with it. I was just thinking of combining custom audio files for orgasms with this plugin.

I get that, I was just testing something. I have a scene what FillMeUp does not work when I load the scene. The Vagina depth is always 0.
If I reload BodyLanguage it starts working.
So was I just trying to back up and then restore using the presets, but then I lost the triggers. Maybe I should have said that in the first place lol.

The debug info shows Penetrated, but the depth is always 0 until I reload it:
Vagina: Collisions: 2 Penetrated: True
Vagina: Collisions: 1 Penetrated: True

You are right, it's probably not with it. I was just thinking of combining custom audio files for orgasms with this plugin.
I'm still not entirely satisfied wit the penetration detection. It can bug out if the pose stored is triggering another orifice than the one intended. Make sure this is not the case.

So you wanna play the regular vammoan sounds before orgasm and play your custon files on orgasm? Do they even match?

I'm still not entirely satisfied wit the penetration detection. It can bug out if the pose stored is triggering another orifice than the one intended. Make sure this is not the case.

So you wanna play the regular vammoan sounds before orgasm and play your custon files on orgasm? Do they even match?

Yeah, the voice thing I dunno, probably not worth it.
The penetration thing as I said is strange. It seems like the penetration is detected, but for some reason the Depth is stuck at 0 until I reload the plugin.

Yeah, the voice thing I dunno, probably not worth it.
The penetration thing as I said is strange. It seems like the penetration is detected, but for some reason the Depth is stuck at 0 until I reload the plugin.
You are on v33, right?

hi cheesy, can you please add the vammoan option for random moan time? it's the only option that I am missing from the original.

Hi Cheesy, doing some more testing with TouchMe, wondering if you can help.
  1. When I open a saved scene that has some TouchMe triggers, I cannot open the triggers. Specifically when I click on "On Threshold Exceeded" etc., they do not open anything.
    • This is for editing existing triggers. I can add new ones and I can open those On Threshold Exceeded panels fine.
  2. The triggers will often trigger when she touches herself, like during a mocap where she touches her thigh.
    • Is there a way to stop this? I tried putting herself in the Exclusion list but that didn't help.
  3. Is there a way for more detailed filter? Specifically it would be amazing with more detailed options, like Girl-> LBreast touched by Male -> RHand
    • I've been looking for a simple plugin like this for VR collisions like that, its annoying to do with collision triggers.
    • SPQR's ExtraTriggers is really powerful but you need to have a bunch of instances of that plugin with different filters and also seemed taxing on the system.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v34 Ahegao, Expressions, Penetration

Added and reworked a lot of things:

1. Expressions:
    • Ahegao mode and new tab under ReadMyLips:
      • Randomized eye roll (up and inwards)
      • Eye shaking
      • Tongue morphing (subtle, to prevent clipping)
      • Configurable shaking for female & all males penetrating during orgasm
      • Triggerable action and button to force an orgasm
      • Triggerable action and button to reset the orgasm count (to ignore the increased stim regression that comes with each unrecovered orgasm)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Cheesy, doing some more testing with TouchMe, wondering if you can help.
  1. When I open a saved scene that has some TouchMe triggers, I cannot open the triggers. Specifically when I click on "On Threshold Exceeded" etc., they do not open anything.
    • This is for editing existing triggers. I can add new ones and I can open those On Threshold Exceeded panels fine.
  2. The triggers will often trigger when she touches herself, like during a mocap where she touches her thigh.
    • Is there a way to stop this? I tried putting herself in the Exclusion list but that didn't help.
  3. Is there a way for more detailed filter? Specifically it would be amazing with more detailed options, like Girl-> LBreast touched by Male -> RHand
    • I've been looking for a simple plugin like this for VR collisions like that, its annoying to do with collision triggers.
    • SPQR's ExtraTriggers is really powerful but you need to have a bunch of instances of that plugin with different filters and also seemed taxing on the system.
Hey Bill!
  1. I'll double check, but I did test the loading, and I used them in my demo scene...
  2. Putting herself into the exclusion list should work, but I have to check the code again. Maybe you can also try disabling "Self Collision" under slaps. Again, I have to check the code to see what is affecting what.
  3. Filters and conditions are planed, but I'm not sure yet how to set this up from an UI perspective, as there are sooo many possibilities that could be of use. For your example: The first part is already there, cause you add the trigger to a specific region of the female. I don't get the second part though. Why would you exclude the left hand of the male? This is a perfect example why it gets so complicated. If I'd set up a filter to select e.g. rHand for the colliding region (if it's a person), one had to duplicate the whole trigger to achieve the same effect with the other hand, which is neither ideal from an UI, nor from a performance perspective.
    And there are also a lot of other conditions that could be useful, like only trigger if region x is also touched, if orifice y is penetrated (with a min depth of d), if stimultaion is above z,...
    And what about the logical connections between those conditions? Only "and", or maybe also "or", or perhaps any possible combination of "and's" and "or's"? With support of brackets too? To have full control over the way things are evaluated.
    The logic to set the conditions up inside the code is very easy. It's the UI and amount of configurability that bothers me.
Sorry for the late answer. I just wanted to get the things out I was working on for the last week or so. If I switched to another error hunting streak I would have gotten lost...

Back
Top Bottom