• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Just a thought! It would work if you possess/embody the male person I assume right?
Yes, it should work perfectly while possesing. Maybe you have to go to FOM/ViewScan and select female targets only. It could be that the male face blocks the view. Could you try that? I did not test that extensively, but it would be possible to shift the view trigger forward to have a "blind" range infront of the eyes.

I also gave the person-person thing some thoughts:
I won't detach the scan from the camera rig, because that would break the lighting and DoF features of FOM. I could, however, write a separate plugin to put on person#2, which only adds the ViewScan system. In WatchMe there could be a setting to choose wheter the triggers should react to the player or another person, or both.
BUT: I don't think that this will yield good results. Your head animation of the male had to be VERY precise to make it work. Natively, the view trigger would be parented to the male head. I could make it point to the eye target, but something like Glance won't be suported.

On a second thought: Well, yeah, I could also support Glance by getting the view direction from the eye bones I guess. But is all of this really worth it? :unsure:

FocusOnMe! is a session plugin. I can't add it as a scene dependency if I want to use WatchMe, because it might clash with people's own FocusOnMe! they have as a session. It's a really bizarre choice of a dependency requirement. I understand the thought behind it (not doing same checks twice), but this is not the way imo.

Maybe embed the detection to WatchMe, but use FocusOnMe!'s one if you detect it's present?
I don't get your point. It's not that session dependencies get automatically installed on scene load. If the user already has FOM installed, everything is fine. WatchMe will detect it. If not, the user can download and install it from the WatchMe UI. I could do these steps automatically, but I don't like forcing the user into a download. After the download and install (from inside the scene) everything will work as expected.

If you also use the lights, FOM will automatically pop up as a dependency when building the var. That's because it adds a scene plugin holding the light settings. If you don't use the lights you have to manually edit the meta for now.

If I want to use WatchMe in a scene and share it, how do I reconcile the FocusOnMe! dependency?

- I can't add it as a scene plugin, as user might have FocusOnMe! loaded as a session plugin, and they will collide.
- I can't have a scene installation instruction step for weird dependency requirement like this, as none reads those.
- I can't expect people to find WatchMe UI and click install buttons there. That's just crazy.

Or does FocusOnMe! not have to be loaded, just present in AddonPackages? And WatchMe loads its code from there?

Yes, it should work perfectly while possesing. Maybe you have to go to FOM/ViewScan and select female targets only. It could be that the male face blocks the view. Could you try that? I did not test that extensively, but it would be possible to shift the view trigger forward to have a "blind" range infront of the eyes.

I also gave the person-person thing some thoughts:
I won't detach the scan from the camera rig, because that would break the lighting and DoF features of FOM. I could, however, write a separate plugin to put on person#2, which only adds the ViewScan system. In WatchMe there could be a setting to choose wheter the triggers should react to the player or another person, or both.
BUT: I don't think that this will yield good results. Your head animation of the male had to be VERY precise to make it work. Natively, the view trigger would be parented to the male head. I could make it point to the eye target, but something like Glance won't be suported.

On a second thought: Well, yeah, I could also support Glance by getting the view direction from the eye bones I guess. But is all of this really worth it? :unsure:

No, I would say it's not really worth it. Sounds like a lot of work for not too much.
The embody/posses stuff would be though, I'll have to test it out.

If I want to use WatchMe in a scene and share it, how do I reconcile the FocusOnMe! dependency?

- I can't add it as a scene plugin, as user might have FocusOnMe! loaded as a session plugin, and they will collide.
- I can't have a scene installation instruction step for weird dependency requirement like this, as none reads those.
- I can't expect people to find WatchMe UI and click install buttons there. That's just crazy.

Or does FocusOnMe! not have to be loaded, just present in AddonPackages? And WatchMe loads its code from there?
- You can't add FOM as a scene plugin. It is a session plugin.
- The dependency structure is what it is. I don't find it too difficult to tell people to either manually install a session plugin or go to an UI and press 2 buttons. WatchMe won't be hidden in a weird empty. It is on the main char.
- No, it has to be installed as a session plugin, nothing else.

I'll think about it and probably force the download and install if needed. But I want to do other stuff right now. Call back when you're actually close to release your scene.

I don't find it too difficult to tell people to either manually install a session plugin or go to an UI and press 2 buttons.

I'll think about it and probably force the download and install if needed. But I want to do other stuff right now. Call back when you're actually close to release your scene.

😲 You don't? I find it very difficult to tell people to install a session plugin they don't want, or navigate to some specific plugins UI and click buttons to make the scene work.

Providing people have installed all required vars, scenes should just work after being loaded. Imagine every plugin I use in a scene would require this type of setup and fiddling. That'd be crazy.

I'll think about it and probably force the download and install if needed.

As a user I don't want plugins to install other plugins I didn't ask for, especially session ones that will carry over to other scenes. That sounds like malware. Imagine you load a scene, and suddenly you have some more buttons in the UI until you restart VaM, and then they disappear. How are you supposed to make sense of that?

Call back when you're actually close to release your scene.

I was hoping to automate some tedious things with BodyLanguage to make creating scenes a bit easier and faster, but I think I'll go back to the old ways. You keep adding stuff to it in backwards incompatible way, and at this point I'm almost certain that future versions of BodyLanguage will in some way break any scene I make with it now (like adding FlexIt that makes model insanely muscular, breaking their intended look, and now thinking of installing session plugins in the background).

It's a nice plugin to quickly set up some look to play around with in VR (y) , but not for making stable scenes unfortunately 😞.

I find it very difficult to tell people to install a session plugin they don't want
If they want your scene making use of WatchMe, then they have to want FOM too. No way around it. I almost certainly won't make a second ViewScan that's part of BL. Would be way too much hassle. Aside from unnessesary code people could have both, or just one, or the other, or switch from a scene that has one to a scene without...
As a user I don't want plugins to install other plugins I didn't ask for, especially session ones that will carry over to other scenes
Yes, I do understand that. But you are the one telling me that the we can't tell the user to install it manually. On the other hand, FOM does nothing if it's features are not activated. It will go idle (no impact) as soon as WatchMe unloads. The only thing noticeable are the buttons in the UI - but hey, if a new user decides to press it and realises that this is actually cool, I'd be happy about it. :)
You keep adding stuff to it in backwards incompatible way
Yes, major additions sometimes require renaming of the variables because of VaM limitations. Would you rather stick with only one trigger (and one threshold) for e.g. the stimulation? A lot of users don't, so I made it possible to add an arbitrary number. I consider well rounded features higher than compatibility, especially because there isn't a single scene released making use of BL (except my demo). And no, it's not because I constantly break things. I have an active discord an no one ever complained or asked me how to transition from version x to y by e.g. editing the json. Either way, I don't see how this relates to the dependency "issue" we were talking about.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v31: Orgasm shaking

As I promised yesterday, an automated feature :) But please do me a favour. Don't klick download yet. I'd like you to test out the new auto-download feature of
Just install this as a session plugin. It downloads the latest BodyLanguage automatically and adds or updates the plugin on any person. Report any errors you get! Thanks!
  • This version makes the female shake on orgasm.
  • The feature is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great idea! Could you maybe add muscle contractions/spasms for thighs and abs to orgasms as well? The first time I saw it being used was in Haley - Armageddon and I've been using a way too complicated trigger+timeline setup since.
Well, FlexIt automatically contracts the muscles when rapid movements are happening. That's the miracle of synergy of my plugins :)

Edit: I could adjust the parameters of FlexIt dynamically, but that would be one more interconnection you (and I) have to worried about ;)

Well, FlexIt automatically contracts the muscles when rapid movements are happening. That's the miracle of synergy of my plugins :)

Edit: I could adjust the parameters of FlexIt dynamically, but that would be one more interconnection you (and I) have to worried about ;)
let me illustrate

Maybe, but the abs on my girl are typically ripped enough when using flexit. I can already hear the complaints incoming to make it configurable. And yet we have another panel that like 5 guys are actually using...

P.S. Maybe you should just join my discord so we don't have to spread our conversation among multiple hub threads. ;)

Maybe, but the abs on my girl are typically ripped enough when using flexit. I can already hear the complaints incoming to make it configurable. And yet we have another panel that like 5 guys are actually using...

P.S. Maybe you should just join my discord so we don't have to spread our conversation among multiple hub threads. ;)
Haha, I was wondering if you had one set up. 😁
and it's right at the top of your profile, who could have known? I'll definitely drop by.

Hey there so, I'd like to ask how this Plugin is supposed to be used in order to avoid using Divining Rod? (I.E. how can a Male Atom / Futa Atom's penis is supposed to 'align' itself when not using Divining Rod and only using this Plugin here).

I've been trying and I can't quite figure out. I do see in the 'debug' tab of this Plugin that it shows the entry points of Vagina / Anus, with the yellow dots indicating the distance between each holes. But beyond that I don't understand how the Penis is supposed to 'align' itself automatically toward either holes just by using this Plugin alone; Versus how it happens (rather easily) with just using Divining Rod.

Just to make it clear here I'm simply asking what I'm basically not doing right, I'm missing some step. It might be related to triggers? Do I absolutely have to use triggers or is this Plugin supposed to make the Penis align automatically? (or do I have to add this Plugin to the Male Atom as well?) I was able to make the rest work like the bulging; however I've only been able to make it work if Divining Rod is also activated (on the Male Atom of course; while this Plugin is added on the Female Atom).

Last edited:
Hey there so, I'd like to ask how this Plugin is supposed to be used in order to avoid using Divining Rod? (I.E. how can a Male Atom / Futa Atom's penis is supposed to 'align' itself when not using Divining Rod and only using this Plugin here).

I've been trying and I can't quite figure out. I do see in the 'debug' tab of this Plugin that it shows the entry points of Vagina / Anus, with the yellow dots indicating the distance between each holes. But beyond that I don't understand how the Penis is supposed to 'align' itself automatically toward either holes just by using this Plugin alone; Versus how it happens (rather easily) with just using Divining Rod.

Just to make it clear here I'm simply asking what I'm basically not doing right, I'm missing some step. It might be related to triggers? Do I absolutely have to use triggers or is this Plugin supposed to make the Penis align automatically? (or do I have to add this Plugin to the Male Atom as well?) I was able to make the rest work like the bulging; however I've only been able to make it work if Divining Rod is also activated (on the Male Atom of course; while this Plugin is added on the Female Atom).

I'm asking this because
From what I understand, this plugin has no overlap with DiviningRod's feature set.

As TBD said, the plugin does not align the penis to the orifices. You either have to use DiviningRod or animate the penis tip in timeline, which is what I do.
The triggers are entirely optional, and they won't help you align things. The dots are just the "reference points" for all the stuff measured.
Do not add it to the male, it is only for females or AltFutas.

animate the penis tip in timeline, which is what I do
PenisBaseControl -> jointDriveXYTarget works well, too. The benefit is that it's location agnostic.

Hello!

!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#3_CheesyFX.ReadMyLips: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.LateRestore (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean restoreCore, Boolean isSubSceneRestore, Boolean setMissingToDefault, Boolean isTheSubSceneAtom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Hello!

!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#3_CheesyFX.ReadMyLips: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.LateRestoreFromJSON (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean setMissingToDefault) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Atom.LateRestore (SimpleJSON.JSONClass jc, Boolean restorePhysical, Boolean restoreAppearance, Boolean restoreCore, Boolean isSubSceneRestore, Boolean setMissingToDefault, Boolean isTheSubSceneAtom) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Hey! I need more info. What have you done precisely?

Hi! I'm new to using the FillMeUp plugin and been running through just to get it to work, whenever I try to put it into my characters plugin it pops up as red and tells me that it couldn't find find the namespace McGraber or something and that the plugin won't work. Does anyone know to fix it and if so it would be greatly appreciated

Hello, when I load Body Language.32 and press Reset Pose or load a Pose I get this error....any solution for this? thank you!!

!> Exception during LateRestore of plugin#0_CheesyFX.ReadMyLips: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hi! I'm new to using the FillMeUp plugin and been running through just to get it to work, whenever I try to put it into my characters plugin it pops up as red and tells me that it couldn't find find the namespace McGraber or something and that the plugin won't work. Does anyone know to fix it and if so it would be greatly appreciated
Hey! You have to add BodyLanguage.cslist to the female. You can't use FillMeUp as a standalone.

Hi @CheesyFX ,

Just some debugging stuff.
I tried out WatchMe with possession and also different Embody settings (Improved Possession, Snug) and as you suspected it seems like the head gets in the way and it doesn't function properly.
I wonder if a (somewhat) easy fix would be to add a filter for atoms to ignore/passthrough? Not sure how it would work.

Back
Top Bottom