• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hi there,

Would it be at all possible to get an option to toggle the orgasm shakes? I'm a physics & poses guy, and unexpected forces appearing can sometimes throw off my delicate experiments in Sorcery (tm).

Thanks!

Hi there,

Would it be at all possible to get an option to toggle the orgasm shakes? I'm a physics & poses guy, and unexpected forces appearing can sometimes throw off my delicate experiments in Sorcery (tm).

Thanks!
Hi! Just set the respective sliders to a lower value or zero in ReadMyLips/Ahegao :)

2. It could be that she was already touching herself (hand on thigh) in the static pose, and after I added the filter. So in this case the threshold kept increasing. The exclusion would probably would work if she moved her hand and put it back.
3. The filter stuff is tricky for sure, but I think this would be the ideal setup:

Example for trigger for possession or male (Dude) atom touching her boobs
Touch Trigger List (Selected = Breasts-Hands)Edit/Configure Trigger
Add New TriggerInclusion Filter OR Exclusion Filter (inclusion in this case)
Remove TriggerDude -> RHand
Touch Trigger Name (Breasts-Hands)Dude -> LHand
Area(s) Included
RBreast, LBreast

This way you could have 1 trigger for multiple areas, and you could use either an inclusion or exclusion filter (trigger on all touches EXCEPT certain things OR trigger only on certain atoms or person parts).

I don't know if it is the same for other users but the expressions are not working for me like in your demo videos.
The only thing that is working are the ahegao eyes up and the upper lip movement other then that there is barely any movement even with adjusted settings.
I tested it in a empty scene with one female default person, no session plugins with dildo penetration.
I thought I missed a ash auryn package but I saw you packaged all in your var. Any ideas what I'm missing?

I don't know if it is the same for other users but the expressions are not working for me like in your demo videos.
The only thing that is working are the ahegao eyes up and the upper lip movement other then that there is barely any movement even with adjusted settings.
I tested it in a empty scene with one female default person, no session plugins with dildo penetration.
I thought I missed a ash auryn package but I saw you packaged all in your var. Any ideas what I'm missing?
Hmm, strange. The expression will look different on every look, but you should definitely see something, even if no penetration is happening (idle mode). What do you mean with seeing the upper lip movement? Only the lip moves up? Also, please have a look at the morphs tab (native ui) and filter by "BL_". You should have a bunch of morphs active at any time.

Hello, when i try to add it to a female i get "Type `MacGruber.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActions' and no extension method `HasActions' of type `MacGruber.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?" i am using the correct version, how do i fix? thanks

So has the detection on fillmeup been improved?
Using the latest version 34, and using the Capsule, it doesn't detect anything
moving Capsule show 0 depth

1698352154068.png

Hello, when i try to add it to a female i get "Type `MacGruber.EventTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActions' and no extension method `HasActions' of type `MacGruber.EventTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?" i am using the correct version, how do i fix? thanks
Hi! Your VaM version is too old. Please update :)

So has the detection on fillmeup been improved?
Using the latest version 34, and using the Capsule, it doesn't detect anything
moving Capsule show 0 depth

View attachment 300373
I'll check. Maybe capsules are mesh colliders, which are only partially supported. Dildos and dicks should work fine. The plug does too, despite being a mesh collider.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v35

• Nipple stiffening on deep throat. The stimulation is based on the depth, starting at 0.1.
  • Fixed a bug reagarding mesh colliders.
  • Improved stimulation behavior:
    Every frame the stim gain is internally increased by an amount proportional to the current change rate of the stimulation. This means:
    1. If you have a steady pace and keep the stim at roughly the same level, the gain will increase, but very slowly. This way you can also achieve an orgasm in scenes with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

...that review about a physics explosion with slaps enabled was not joking. It's been over a day and my left ear still feels a tiny bit off from when it happened to me.

Worth it though!

Hmm, strange. The expression will look different on every look, but you should definitely see something, even if no penetration is happening (idle mode). What do you mean with seeing the upper lip movement? Only the lip moves up? Also, please have a look at the morphs tab (native ui) and filter by "BL_". You should have a bunch of morphs active at any time.

I'm using V1.22.0.3

the stimulation is over the idle th.

The only BL morphs used are:
1698410709422.png

The shake it morphs work:
1698410761771.png

And the default pose morphs also work:
1698410809470.png

...that review about a physics explosion with slaps enabled was not joking. It's been over a day and my left ear still feels a tiny bit off from when it happened to me.

Worth it though!
Yeah, it just happens sometimes in VAM, maybe a fix where slap is deactivated when it happens? But no sure how one would detect that.
Maybe something where the range difference is too big?

Last edited:
Yeah, it just happens sometimes in VAM, maybe a fix where slap is deactivated when it happens? But no sure how one would detect that.
Maybe something where the range difference is too big?
I'll see if I can get a handler on it.

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v36

• Expressions: Another sanity check. Lower lid lift is monitored and capped. There's a slider to adjust the limit, but keep it as high as possible. I'm really happy with the expressions now :) Please try the defaults if you toned them down before.
  • Multi orgasms are monitored and can feed triggers like the global orgasm count does. This gets reset to 0 once the orgasm fade time is over.
  • There is an option to show a screen overlay on orgasm, showing the current values. This is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great plugin, thanks CheesyFX!
Is there any way to disable orgasms as a whole? Especially the voice bit. I can effectively disable the spasms by setting the sliders to zero, but there's no way to disable the orgasm moans, even when moans as a whole are disabled.

I'm a bit clueless, I have to admit. You are on default settings, and no "UserDefaults" are loaded, right? Pls press "FactoryDefaults" to make sure.

Thanks for taking a look. I'm clueless at this point too 😅.
I even installed a clean version of 1.22.03, deleted all the vars except yours and loaded an empty scene and the default person model.
But still the expression morphs packed in your .var are not triggering, when the stimulation is going up, only the before mentioned morphs. It's weird.
I also tried factory default settings. Sorry for asking so dumb but do you know if it actually works for other users?

1698501967657.png

1698501992455.png

Thanks for taking a look. I'm clueless at this point too 😅.
I even installed a clean version of 1.22.03, deleted all the vars except yours and loaded an empty scene and the default person model.
But still the expression morphs packed in your .var are not triggering, when the stimulation is going up, only the before mentioned morphs. It's weird.
I also tried factory default settings. Sorry for asking so dumb but do you know if it actually works for other users?

View attachment 300903

View attachment 300910
I would have gotten complaints if the expressions did not work for others, so no, they seem to work fine in general. I'm really sorry that they do not for you :(
You don't even have to penerate her. You should see something in idle too, if not more, cause the expressions are handled differently in this case. I you just slide a dildo tip in without moving it, the stimuli might be very minor. But some morphs should be active nonetheless. Keep in mind that the morphs tab does not auto update if OnlyActive is selected. Toggle it on and off to be up to date.