AudioMate
Thank you for all the hard work - the plugin is a great addition. I had a question about morphs - none of them show up for me in the Volume Triggered Morph section. It displays 0/0 in the box next to filter and when I click on the gray box underneath (which has the word "none" in it) there are no choices available. In your video tutorial, there were a number available to select from the start without having to add them. How do I populate the morph selection to work with your plugin? Also, can I load up other existing morphs, like AshAuryn's expressions?
Hi, I think it only shows morphs checked as favourites. There is a checkbox for that in male/female morphs

Thanks for the tip, but it does not appear to have worked. I'm still fairly inexperienced with animated morphs so it could be me, but putting the favorite checkmark to any of the morphs does not make those morphs available in the Audiomate plugin.

Thanks for the tip, but it does not appear to have worked. I'm still fairly inexperienced with animated morphs so it could be me, but putting the favorite checkmark to any of the morphs does not make those morphs available in the Audiomate plugin.
Did you reloaded AudioMate after favourising some morphs?

Good point though. They should show up right after you fav'ed them, without a reload.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious here, but let me ask it anyway =P. Is there a trigger to stop a sound that is currently playing? I basically need an ON/OFF switch for a radio, and I manage to start the sound with an "ON" button that uses the "PlayClipFromCollection1" trigger, but I can't find a trigger to stop the music from playing.

The „On“ action should have a checkbox with something like „…is true“, uncheck it -> on=off

The „On“ action should have a checkbox with something like „…is true“, uncheck it -> on=off

Thanks! I tried checking that, but unfortunately I didn't find a single trigger that was able to start the music and also had an on/off toggle. I also tried to test other (unrelated) triggers too, just to see if it would stop, but yeah, didn't work. I don't know if I'm missing something obvious or perhaps it's just something that's unavailable.

Thanks! I tried checking that, but unfortunately I didn't find a single trigger that was able to start the music and also had an on/off toggle. I also tried to test other (unrelated) triggers too, just to see if it would stop, but yeah, didn't work. I don't know if I'm missing something obvious or perhaps it's just something that's unavailable.
Ah ok, sorry, I should have read more carefully.
Unfortunately, Dub has not exposed the Stop function to Triggers, so there is no way to stop it with AudioMate.
I think you have to use an audio source in the classic way for this.

@dub : Stop/Pause exposed to external triggers could be a very useful idea.

Is anyone having any specific wishes about which topic the next AudioMate Tutorial should cover?
Or should I just go into more detail, explain the options I haven't used in the first edition and show some more use cases for AudioMate?

Is anyone having any specific wishes about which topic the next AudioMate Tutorial should cover?
Or should I just go into more detail, explain the options I haven't used in the first edition and show some more use cases for AudioMate?
I'm not sure it needs a tutorial for this, but I wanted to use this plugin as one of my preset plugins. (To make the girl moan when I touch her). But if I just load the plugin preset, it doesn't store any info so there is no functionality.

@dub could you maybe add a no-repeat functionality for clip libraries? Right now there is the "shuffle" mode, but shuffle does (by the laws of probability) allow for repeats of audioclips. By having a no-repeat option (until all clips have been played) you have the best of both worlds: a random play list ànd no repeats within that list!

I don't see sounds and morphs in the file downloaded.I follow the video but i don't see the things says.

I use Audiomate to create conversations between my characters in lieu of speech bubbles. I also use Audiomate with Voice Control and Speech Recognition to carry on a conversation with my model so a feature I would really like to see is numbering the clips in a collection so that a specific clip (instead of a random one) can be triggered elsewhere. Presently, I put each clip in its own collection so that I can call it later with a trigger in Timeline or Voice Control. But that's just a workaround. Being able to trigger a specific clip in a collection would be great, if it's possible.
That being said, I want to say that I love this plugin. Great job and thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this great plugin!

I love the idea of a “stop” function.

I'm having issues with getting the plugin to run on some scenes, hoping someone can make a suggestion about the workflow/troubleshooting.

I keep getting this error when loading a premade plugin-preset (merge loaded) that only contains a single library in audiomate. I had premade the library, and saved it as a preset. It's the only plugin in the plugin preset. Whenever I merge load the preset, the usually the first instance doesn't work. If I reload the preset a second time (without deleting the first) it then starts to work (but next tract and previous tract don't work). This is intermittent, and many times I try to load the plugin it won't start at all .

1678371496289.png

If I open the first instance of the plugin, it looks like this:

1678372856142.png

Merge load of the preset seems to work more reliably on a person with no plugins already, though this bug has happened when there are no plugins on the person I'm adding this to. Are there some plugins that will not be compatible with automate that are already known? I always get the error message above. I'd appreciate any tips anyone can provide.

Ah ok, sorry, I should have read more carefully.
Unfortunately, Dub has not exposed the Stop function to Triggers, so there is no way to stop it with AudioMate.
I think you have to use an audio source in the classic way for this.

@dub : Stop/Pause exposed to external triggers could be a very useful idea.
I know this is an old post but here's what I do. In Audiomate, I assign every clip I want to use as a separate collection. That way you can use a trigger to play a specific clip just by selecting the collection in the trigger. If you want to turn it off, just set the trigger to "enable" then unclick the checkbox at the bottom of the trigger. That will turn off the plugin completely. So when you want to start the radio, enable the plugin and select the clip you want to play. You can use an on/off trigger to do that.

I'm not sure it needs a tutorial for this, but I wanted to use this plugin as one of my preset plugins. (To make the girl moan when I touch her). But if I just load the plugin preset, it doesn't store any info so there is no functionality.

If I understand you correctly, you're talking about the Jaws Physics and Triggers tab. Unfortunately the only way to save those is to save a general preset. But that doesn't save your plugin presets. So, first you have to save your Collection in Audiomate, then set up a specific plugin preset with Audiomate as the first one. preset 0, as well as any other presets. I don't know offhand if Plugin Presets save Audiomate data, but saving it beforehand lets you load it all again later if necessary.
Then set up your Triggers and set Audiomate as the target and the clip(s) you want to play. Then save the preset in the General tab. Make sure you don't have Use Appearance checked, but you must have Physics and Pose checked.
When you load the preset later, the model will assume the pose the preset was created in. Just make sure you save the present pose and you can go right back to it. But before you load the triggers preset, load the plugins preset. That way the Triggers will see Audiomate as Plugin 0 and load it properly. If all goes well, you can load the triggers on any model at any time. This technique also works very well with VAMMoan.

I'm experiencing a problem with Audiomate. I set up a group of collections for use in dialog. I trigger a clip in Voice Control so that model responds to my voice and speaks a vocal clip I've set as a clip in a collecltion. It works perfectly. I close the plugin to manage a different part of the scene and when I go back to talk to the model, I get no response. I go into Audiomate and click on the green arrow for the clip(s) in the active collection and nothing happens. No sound. I still get sound from VAMMoan so it's not an issue with VAM. None of the clips will play audio. I can see nothing that should be affecting the sound. I have my model as the Receiver Atom and HeadAudioSource as the Receiver Node. Is there an audio conflict somewhere that I can't see? VAMMoan is the only other audio source and that usually doesn't conflict with Audiomate.

I'm experiencing a problem with Audiomate. I set up a group of collections for use in dialog. I trigger a clip in Voice Control so that model responds to my voice and speaks a vocal clip I've set as a clip in a collecltion. It works perfectly. I close the plugin to manage a different part of the scene and when I go back to talk to the model, I get no response. I go into Audiomate and click on the green arrow for the clip(s) in the active collection and nothing happens. No sound. I still get sound from VAMMoan so it's not an issue with VAM. None of the clips will play audio. I can see nothing that should be affecting the sound. I have my model as the Receiver Atom and HeadAudioSource as the Receiver Node. Is there an audio conflict somewhere that I can't see? VAMMoan is the only other audio source and that usually doesn't conflict with Audiomate.
Same problem.

an awesome production with an awesome plugin! thx dub for your gorgeous plugin! have a look to that masterpice of art! i love your plugin, and if i can i support you these days!

Same problem, anybody found a solution to this? Tried version 18 and that one workes flawlessly.. But without all the extra cool functions

what; are the differents with enable/disable \enable or disable activeCollection,haw can i stop a Continuously Playing Music Collection,Why is there no stop function in the trigger and why is it not necessary to use this simple and easy to understand function? I have been troubled by this problem for a very long time.This plugin is really too complex. Can you simplify its functionality. I hope you can guide me. Thank you very much for your outstanding work.

Is there a way to make the audio play out of a person atoms mouth so lip-sync works? Thank you

Watched the video demo and see that it can. Thanks Dub!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom