AudioMate
Hi Again :)

Am I doing something wrong with the newest version?

On the version before I could simply Import File or full Folder with .WAV files and once I clicked it I could see the list on the "CLIP LIBRARY" now nothing appears there.

1. I've created Collection, I named it and make sure it's selected on the Active Collection.
2. I Import File or Folder, but nothing appears on the Clip Library
3. I tried to click some times on the "Coll. Filter" because I thought it will make the files appear, but maybe I broke something.

I've closed and open the plugin again in case it was the old bug that won't refresh, but it didn't show me the files I've imported at all, no matter how many times I play with the "Coll. Filter" or Add, or Active Collection (for the current one that I import the files in to).

UPDATE:
I closed, RELOAD and then the files appeared! so... I guess it's still a bug, sorry I didn't test it before.

Maybe to make it simple to understand / use you can make a Checkbox on the Active Collection:
- Checkmark Enable = Show ONLY active collection
- Checkmark Disable = Show All Collections

I guess that's the idea of the "Coll. Filter" but I couldn't make it work, maybe I broke it...

I probably miss something... but not sure what it is, sorry I'm still learning VAM so it's probably something stupid I did.

4. What does the "Add" button does exactly?
I noticed it colored some WAV files on the list, does it make them "enable" to play? and Grey = Not Playing? I'm not sure.
* I used the demo scene since it does have files, while I couldn't see my imported files as I explained even with the filter on/off on it's own new named collection.

5. Also, how can I disable ALL at once, instead of 1 by 1 in case I have a really long list of WAV files?

Probably it's very simple to do but I couldn't figure it out with all my random clicking around 😅

-

Just in case, I've updated both the plugin & the demo scene.
I've tried to ADD more sounds to but again, nothing imported... it used to work fine with the version before.

Last thing,
I know I suggested it before, and probably that's where you've added the Active Collection feature.
But is there a way to see ONLY the active files, and not others? for now I believe it only colors the active collection but still list all the other files so the list can be REALLY long if I'll use many collections and files.
I guess it is related to the "Coll. Filter" but not sure if I make it work correct because it shows ALL the files in the other collections when I press it, instead of only the current active collection.

I bet I do something wrong, please forgive me for my mistakes... but probably you can guide me how to use it correct?
I would like to try AudioMate with many collections but obviously I need to make it work first.

-

Naming Suggestion:
I'm not sure if it's possible but at the moment naming collections have no spaces and also not accepting underscore _ or Minus -
Is it possible to allow it to accept underscore / minus for names like this: "My_Collection_Name-1" ?

I'm not sure if it's just locked and you can allow it, if so it will be much easier to organize names, Thanks ahead for everything! 💙

Thanks ahead!

Last edited:
Is there a way to rename new selection. Create new - untitled - untitled 2 etc, inside plugin but where can I rename these?

Essential plugin BTW - thanks for your work.

I am attempting vocal sounds in conjunction with lower body sounds. How many instances of the plugin can be added to one atom? It seems that even if I create a second audio source for the female atom one instance of the plugin gets cancelled out (either the head audio or the added sound source). Can these two locations be layered in one instance of the plugin? I tried add new but the results are the same.

I am attempting vocal sounds in conjunction with lower body sounds. How many instances of the plugin can be added to one atom? It seems that even if I create a second audio source for the female atom one instance of the plugin gets cancelled out (either the head audio or the added sound source). Can these two locations be layered in one instance of the plugin? I tried add new but the results are the same.

You can only add one instance and right now I can't think of any use case where you would need more than one instance.

The problem that you currently have is, that each audio source in VAM can only play one audio clip simultaneously.
But think about it like that: in the real world, a mouth doesn't make wet pussy sounds as well ;) Each body part basically has its own audio source.

And that's exactly what we need here too: an additional Audio Source element for every source of SFX that you have.
So in this case we would just add an Audio Source called Vagina SFX f.e.

One of the reasons that I've built AudioMate was, that exactly this situation forced me, to add several instances of a random audio player plugin I used before AudioMate.

In AudioMate managing more than one Audio Source is easy, since you can set the Audio Source that is used for output on Collection level.

Means, you can set the collection that contains female moans to the Persons Head Audio Source and the collection with wet pussy sounds to a custom added Vagina SFX Sound Source.

The best part is that you can even save these setups once you are satisfied with one. The last tab in AudioMate is for saving and loading full Audio Setups. It even saves your trigger settings and additional AudioSources you are using in AudioMate. So if one of these sources is missing in a new scene, where you load your setup, it gets automatically added at the same position where it was in the original scene.
Means you can invest some time into an initial setup, save it as a template and start every new scene with this template.

I hope that helps. If not, feel free to ask more anytime.
You can also check out the setup in the AudioMate Demo Scene you'll find here on the hub. It has exactly the setup you want to have and I have been discussing here.

Is there a way to rename new selection. Create new - untitled - untitled 2 etc, inside plugin but where can I rename these?

Essential plugin BTW - thanks for your work.
You can simply click on the Collection name and edit it.

You can only add one instance and right now I can't think of any use case where you would need more than one instance.

The problem that you currently have is, that each audio source in VAM can only play one audio clip simultaneously.
But think about it like that: in the real world, a mouth doesn't make wet pussy sounds as well ;) Each body part basically has its own audio source.

And that's exactly what we need here too: an additional Audio Source element for every source of SFX that you have.
So in this case we would just add an Audio Source called Vagina SFX f.e.

One of the reasons that I've built AudioMate was, that exactly this situation forced me, to add several instances of a random audio player plugin I used before AudioMate.

In AudioMate managing more than one Audio Source is easy, since you can set the Audio Source that is used for output on Collection level.

Means, you can set the collection that contains female moans to the Persons Head Audio Source and the collection with wet pussy sounds to a custom added Vagina SFX Sound Source.

The best part is that you can even save these setups once you are satisfied with one. The last tab in AudioMate is for saving and loading full Audio Setups. It even saves your trigger settings and additional AudioSources you are using in AudioMate. So if one of these sources is missing in a new scene, where you load your setup, it gets automatically added at the same position where it was in the original scene.
Means you can invest some time into an initial setup, save it as a template and start every new scene with this template.

I hope that helps. If not, feel free to ask more anytime.
You can also check out the setup in the AudioMate Demo Scene you'll find here on the hub. It has exactly the setup you want to have and I have been discussing here.
I am not sure what the issue was (operator error more than likely:)) but it is now working. Thanks for the tip and a excellent plugin!!!

Thank you for making this great plugin.
I used earlier versions, and now with the most recent I come across some errors.

This comes from clicking the 3rd tab (Settings) without doing anything else in Audiomate:

Code:
!> AudioMate.ScreenManager.RefreshCurrentUIDeferred (while initializing ): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AudioMate.ScreenSettings.InitSettingsUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AudioMate.ScreenSettings.Init (AudioMate.AudioMateController controller) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AudioMate.ScreenManager+<RefreshCurrentUIDeferred>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This when trying to save a collection:

Code:
!> AudioMate: Exporting collection failed: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at AudioMate.TriggerManager.AllCollectionTriggerActions (System.String collectionName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AudioMate.TriggerManager.GetJSON (System.String collectionFilter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at AudioMate.ScreenSaveLoad.ExportFileSelected (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

The target object is a Audiosource atom and Audiomate is loaded there on a empty scene, no other atoms.
I just realised that I get the same error adding a Collection trigger action, which does not get added, and if I remove the option to add such trigger while saving a collection, it does not show the error anymore and the saved collection exists.

Hope this helps squashing bugs and make Audiomate even better than it is already.

Cheers

Auto Jaw Movement is working fine in the Demo, but it's not working if I add the plugin to an atom in a custom scene. All the settings are the same as in the demo, but the mouth is not moving at all.

I know it says it's in Beta, but there must be something I'm doing wrong here. It's quite immersion breaking if the characters mouth is not synced with the sounds...

Auto Jaw Movement is working fine in the Demo, but it's not working if I add the plugin to an atom in a custom scene. All the settings are the same as in the demo, but the mouth is not moving at all.

I know it says it's in Beta, but there must be something I'm doing wrong here. It's quite immersion breaking if the characters mouth is not synced with the sounds...
Make sure the name of the character matched the name used by the plugin. If your atom is named Person#2 make sure to set the same receiver name in the plugin as Person#2

Make sure the name of the character matched the name used by the plugin. If your atom is named Person#2 make sure to set the same receiver name in the plugin as Person#2

I checked and it was correct, everything else in the plugin works fine, I get the audio and the triggers work.

While troubleshooting I found the issue, it has something to do with the particular appearance preset. Jaw movement worked fine with other looks and AP's. There must be some morphs that prevent the mouth movement, I gotta look into that.

dub updated AudioMate with a new update entry:

Audio Mate version 11 is here!

Happy Halloween my friends!

I'm very happy to be able to gift you the next version of my audio plugin AudioMate today.
A lot of time and energy went into this update and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

If you want the update cycles to be shorter and to have a saying in what features I will develop next, then please consider supporting me on my Patreon page.

A big shoutout and many thanks to my few, but also very consistent Patrons...

Read the rest of this update entry...

does this work like real time lip sync? i am facing some issues with real time lip sync as jaws,lips doesn't sync well and mouth remains open. looking for plugin which can do some better lip sync with expressions,

Wow, was toying around with this earlier today, started wondering if it would ever be updated again.
Glad to see some bug fixes with some new features, it was really easy for me to somehow break v11 very frequently.

does this work like real time lip sync? i am facing some issues with real time lip sync as jaws,lips doesn't sync well and mouth remains open. looking for plugin which can do some better lip sync with expressions,
AudioMate doesn't have lip sync options yet. Being able to bind Morphs to Collections is planned as a future feature though.
I would recommend to simply use a Transition Trigger in the Head Audio tab of your Person Atom. Add one or more triggers for one or more expressions and play with the multiplicator and quickness settings. You'll get pretty nice results after a bit of fiddling with the parameters.

Wow, was toying around with this earlier today, started wondering if it would ever be updated again.
Glad to see some bug fixes with some new features, it was really easy for me to somehow break v11 very frequently.
Yeah, 11 was a bit unstable. Hope you'll have more fun now! :)

dub updated AudioMate with a new update entry:

Audio Mate version 13

Hello again,

that was quick, I know.
But I found a bug that made the new "Play Only If This Collection Is Not Playing" setting kind of useless. So that needed a quick fix. :)

If you missed the last update post (Version 12): that's where you'll find infos about the new features and improvements.

Bugfixes:
  • [FIXED] Activating "Play Only If This Collection Is Not Playing" makes a Collection ignore other Collections, but it does not stop it from overlapping itself....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way to disable the message log from being flooded each time a trigger runs to play a clip?

1667914628188.png

The only way would be to manually edit the .var file and remove a line of code.
It's already removed in the latest version, which should be released in the coming days.
If that is taking too long for you just lmk and I'll be happy to help you with the manual removal.

Ah, f*ck it, I'll simply release a new version. Give me a sec.

btw:
FRENS, many thanks for 250k downloads! You guys are amazing!
Even though I'm only building tools that make jerking off in the virtual reality better, it really means a lot to me! ❤

Really enjoying this plugin, thanks for your work!
Noticed some weird behavior when using the volume slider. Collections with lowered volume seem to have the volume level jump around in the middle of playback. It also seems to just not work sometimes - if I set a single collection to 0.01 volume it will still play at normal volume.
And a question, I saw auto jaw/mouth morphs in an update's notes, where is the option for that?
Also looking for some general help with this use case: I have some "idle" sounds like yawns, coughs, etc, that I want to mix in occasionally with breathing tracks. How would I go about doing that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom