AudioMate

dub

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
dub_vam
dub submitted a new resource:

AudioMate - Advanced randomized audio player with clip collections, shuffle mode and bulk import

View attachment 12764
I'm releasing my first plugin for Virt-a-Mate today. It is called AudioMate.

As the name suggests it plays audio clips from your scene and is intended to be used as a generator of random sound effects triggered by actions (f.e. trigger collision actions). The main difference to other random audio plugins is that AudioMate lets you organise your clips in seperate clip collections.

But there's a lot more AudioMate can do.

Features:

Read more about this resource...

Hey, very nice! Would it be possible to save your collections? I don't seem to find an option. Unless Plugin Presets in VAM? That might work. Anyway, small issue - when you add clips but then press clear or delete and want to add clips again, they sometimes don't show up. Those not chosen previously do show up, but if you want to re-add something, it doesn't seem to work. Reloading the plugin seems to fix it.

EDIT: Also, would it be possible to not have a trigger by default, or have a button that deletes triggers? Once I set on/off triggers but wanted to restart over, I had to manually remove those. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for your feedback! Helps me a lot.

Hey, very nice! Would it be possible to save your collections? I don't seem to find an option.
Saving and loading isn't implemented yet but I'm working on that at the moment. Should be available with the next update.

when you add clips but then press clear or delete and want to add clips again, they sometimes don't show up. Those not chosen previously do show up, but if you want to re-add something, it doesn't seem to work. Reloading the plugin seems to fix it.
I will take a look into this issue. Might already be fixed by the new UI I'm currently working on.

EDIT: Also, would it be possible to not have a trigger by default, or have a button that deletes triggers? Once I set on/off triggers but wanted to restart over, I had to manually remove those. Thanks!
You're having a trigger by default when adding a new plugin instance?
Or when you add a new collection? Both would be strange and definitely not intended.
Anyway, I'll check it out.
Regarding the delete trigger buttons: i thought about that as well. Since i'll have more space for the triggers on the new tab UI that should be possible. I don't know if I manage to finish that in the next update but it's on my todo list now.

You're having a trigger by default when adding a new plugin instance?
Or when you add a new collection? Both would be strange and definitely not intended.
Anyway, I'll check it out.

What I exactly mean is when I have some sounds and I press a button to create a trigger and later change my mind that I don't want it, looks like I have to manually go into triggers in VAM menu and delete entries created by the plugin. Some kind of checkbox would be nice to indicate and set if start/end trigger for given collection is active or not.

Anyway, waiting for next updates, but in the current state, by using workarounds, this is very good, creating sound triggers is already so much easier with this.

What I exactly mean is when I have some sounds and I press a button to create a trigger and later change my mind that I don't want it, looks like I have to manually go into triggers in VAM menu and delete entries created by the plugin. Some kind of checkbox would be nice to indicate and set if start/end trigger for given collection is active or not.
Ah, ok. Now I see.
And yes: having to manually remove trigger actions kind of kills the flow ;) my final goal is that you don't have to leave the plugin UI for anything sound related - so extended trigger management is a must have. Means I will implement it but i can't tell you exactly when.

Much appreciated! Take your time, the idea behind the plugin is very cool, and in time you'll make it better. We got Timeline for animations, so there will be time for universal audio plugin as well :)

not working for me do you a sample scene
There is a demo scene in the making but I can't tell you exactly when it'll be finished. I'm doing it for the next version which has a much more user friendly and self-explanatory UI. So the demo scene wont get a release until the next version is finished.

Did you try the PDF with instructions I attached? if you have a question about a certain step I'm glad to help you in the meantime.

Much appreciated! Take your time, the idea behind the plugin is very cool, and in time you'll make it better. We got Timeline for animations, so there will be time for universal audio plugin as well :)
Thanks a lot! Getting such specific feedback about the plugin is gold btw. So come back anytime if you experience any problems or have an idea for a nice feature.

There is a demo scene in the making but I can't tell you exactly when it'll be finished. I'm doing it for the next version which has a much more user friendly and self-explanatory UI. So the demo scene wont get a release until the next version is finished.

Did you try the PDF with instructions I attached? if you have a question about a certain step I'm glad to help you in the meantime.
yes I read the pdf a couple times. its just not adding the groups to the collision triggers. I have a lot of other plugins going on it might be a conflict. Just couldn't get it to work. Ill just wait for the next update

yes I read the pdf a couple times. its just not adding the groups to the collision triggers. I have a lot of other plugins going on it might be a conflict. Just couldn't get it to work. Ill just wait for the next update
Ok. I'm sorry that it didn't work for you. You could try to run the plugin in a new scene to see if it's the plugin itself or (as you mentioned) a conflict with another plugin. Would be interesting for me as well to know about conflicts with certain plugins.
Or you can send me the scene if you want me to have a quick look at what's wrong.

Do the trigger actions not appear in the Atoms collision trigger section or are they not getting triggered?
You should also check if the collision trigger gets triggered at all. Sometimes the Atom triggers are stuck in a triggered mode.

Hi, this is also a great plugin! Is it possible to use VaM's embedded audio samples with it? I mean the ones you can trigger from AudioSources by default.
At the moment you can't use the embedded sound files and i haven't planned to include them. But you can save and load collections in the next version so maybe I'll just add the built in sounds as a collection.

Last edited:
dub updated AudioMate with a new update entry:

Public Release 5

This update contains major changes to the UI, the possibility to save and load collection setups including audio files and triggers.

New Features
  • Completely reworked UI with seperate screens for clip library, collection settings and load/save options
  • Advanced trigger management including a list of all added trigger actions per trigger
  • Loading and saving of single collections or complete collection setups including audio clips and trigger actions

Read the rest of this update entry...

love the file structure and options. Is there any way to turn off the lip sync option though? I find it works for moans and gasps but for actual dialogue the AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1 plug in works much better.

I should check first, but I can't right now :) Does this also support what you'd call an "arousal level" ? Or will it always play a random clip from the provided library?

I should check first, but I can't right now :) Does this also support what you'd call an "arousal level" ? Or will it always play a random clip from the provided library?

I'm controlling the arousal part independently. I'm using a voice actor so the dialogue is a big part of the scene and the lip sync is key.

Hello, Any luck with being able to disable the lip movement? I really want to use your plugin. :)

Hello, Any luck with being able to disable the lip movement? I really want to use your plugin. :)
Not sure if I 100% understand what you're talking about but i think the lip movement is controlled by activating or deactivating jaw movement in the "Auto Behaviour" section.

AudioMate does not include an arousal level at the moment.

What would be over-sexy is adding custom collision triggers, or lets say, the plugin recognizes them and add them to the list of default triggers (vagina, lips, nipple etc)

What would be over-sexy is adding custom collision triggers, or lets say, the plugin recognizes them and add them to the list of default triggers (vagina, lips, nipple etc)
Just direct those triggers to this plugin. I've been doing that and it works great.

Back
Top Bottom