AudioMate Demo Scene

Scenes AudioMate Demo Scene

dub

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
dub_vam
dub submitted a new resource:

AudioMate Demo Scene - Demonstration of a basic setup for the AudioMate plugin. Includes the free look 'Vivianne' (18+)

View attachment 27768
A simple Dildo scene built to show you how easy it is to create convincing sfx setups with the AudioMate plugin

Includes:
  • Look 'Vivianne' - because trying out new stuff is always more fun with some eye candy.
  • Audio Collection with Vagina and Moaning SFX - ready to use on any of your Person Atoms. Includes audio files and trigger actions. The file is called 'dub - AudioMate Demo 01.amc'. Simply load it into any AudioMate...

Read more about this resource...

1615576094584.png

Audio doesn't work as I keep getting this error.

So what is meant to happen here as this is something im interested in ? On my version i have no sound at all which is ironic as this is a sound demo right? should it make a vocal sound or an object sound? I looked at the audisource and it seemed to be set up correctly but no sound...

So what is meant to happen here as this is something im interested in ? On my version i have no sound at all which is ironic as this is a sound demo right? should it make a vocal sound or an object sound? I looked at the audisource and it seemed to be set up correctly but no sound...
Yes, it's an Audio Demo and therefore you should hear something.
Could you please try if the latest version of the Demo still doesn't work for you?

Back
Top Bottom