"Orca" demo scene

Scenes "Orca" demo scene

TRSD

Reactions
TRSD submitted a new resource:

Demo scene - For my tentacle asset

After much experimentation, I've found a combination of settings and plugins to make manipulating a tentacle with good results precise, quick, and easy.

Features:
  • A showcase of my asset's features.
  • A collection of expressions I found fun.
  • A setup of atoms and plugins that showcase what can be done.
(Only hold position strength of the CUA is changing to create the body movement in these gifs. Head is animated in timeline.)
View attachment 301189[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there!
The scene did not work for me. The tentacle was completely stiff, basically a straight line. I do have all the dependencies though.

Hey there!
The scene did not work for me. The tentacle was completely stiff, basically a straight line. I do have all the dependencies though.

I hate to hear it. That means the IKCUA is broken again. I'll look into it now, and praying I don't have to create a new atom and redirect every trigger.

I have the same "stiffness" issue (also have all the dependencies), but I also see this in the error log:
!> LoadJSON: File TRSD.Orca_tentacle_demo_scene.8:/Custom/SubScene/TRSD/Tentacle/1 Tentacle.json not found

Also this in the message log (basically the same):
Unable to load stored JSON: TRSD.Orca_tentacle_demo_scene.8:/Custom/SubScene/TRSD/Tentacle/1 Tentacle.json

I have the same "stiffness" issue (also have all the dependencies), but I also see this in the error log:
!> LoadJSON: File TRSD.Orca_tentacle_demo_scene.8:/Custom/SubScene/TRSD/Tentacle/1 Tentacle.json not found

Also this in the message log (basically the same):
Unable to load stored JSON: TRSD.Orca_tentacle_demo_scene.8:/Custom/SubScene/TRSD/Tentacle/1 Tentacle.json

I'll take a look later today. I know what the issue is. Thanks for reporting it.

TRSD updated "Orca" demo scene with a new update entry:

Updated to work with newest version of the asset.

• Fixed broken old references.
  • Subscenes added
    • Short version (17 colliders), same as scene but without additional features and animations.
    • Long version (25 colliders), as above.
    • Full demo setup, as used in scene (17 colliders).
Add as many as you want. It doesn't seem to break anything.

• Toggleable person atom
    • I did not consider that VAM tiers below "Creator" can't add a person themselves.
    • "Dummy" default look. Be sure to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom