AudioMate Tutorial - The Basics

Guides AudioMate Tutorial - The Basics

dub

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
dub_vam
dub submitted a new resource:

AudioMate Tutorial - The Basics - How to get started with the sound manager AudioMate.

A brief introduction to AudioMate and how to use it in your scenes.

I demonstrate how to bulk import and set up your audio files, how to trigger them trough the built in trigger system and how to attach morphs to your sounds with the new volume triggered morphs system.

If you want to follow along, you can download the attached audio files which are the same I use in the tutorial.

Cheers,
dub

Read more about this resource...

Is anyone having any specific wishes about which topic the next AudioMate Tutorial should cover?
Or should I just go into more detail, explain the options I haven't used in the first edition and show some more use cases for AudioMate?

Hello, is there a way to reduce the volume ? I just use audiomate to play some mp3 in background, but the sound
is so loud that I can't hear the girl anymore ...

Great plugin! I have a question. How do I set it up, so I can play audio clips in order from a single collection, starting with the first clip?

Is anyone having any specific wishes about which topic the next AudioMate Tutorial should cover?
Or should I just go into more detail, explain the options I haven't used in the first edition and show some more use cases for AudioMate?
I looking for the morphs you used under volume triggered morphs?

Hello. Great plugin!

I have an issue though. I'm trying to trigger different collections one after the other after a set period of time. Each collection loops and plays its files randomly The problem is when I try to trigger the next collection it often doesn't play or seems to play inconsistently - sometimes working, sometimes not. I've tried checking "play only if audio receiver is clear" and toggling some of the options but I can't seem to figure out why it isn't working properly. Is there a particular method I should use to trigger the collection? I tried having a trigger disable all the other collections first and then enabling only the one I want but the issues seems to remain. Any help welcome!

Okay, I feel kind of stupid, I imagine this is pretty simple, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this to play each clip in the list, one after the other. I can play any individual clip, but I am trying to use it as a juke box. I want it to play through the list and if possible start over. Preferably all random. I also don't understand the difference between "Que" and "Play".

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom