• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Are there any plugins that can make testicles have physics or be "independent" from the penis?

theiris22

Reactions
Hello, Im kinda new to the game and I was wondering if theres a way or a plugin that can allow you to make testicles in futas or males move on their own or more naturally, its seems to me that they're always "pasted" to the dick and it looks off. I hope you guys can help me, thank you!

In edit mode, you will see the balls have a single root node. You can adjust and animate position, rotation and spring for this to control them both together or set it to off to let the physics take over. They do however both react to collisions independently.
If you want a more natural or defined shape you will need to adjust the morphs.
WeebUVR has some great gens morphs which are animated in their scenes.
You can also use collider editor once you have morphed to the shape you like to get better independent movement when they contact the legs, another surface or character. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/

Upvote 0
In edit mode, you will see the balls have a single root node. You can adjust and animate position, rotation and spring for this to control them both together or set it to off to let the physics take over. They do however both react to collisions independently.
If you want a more natural or defined shape you will need to adjust the morphs.
WeebUVR has some great gens morphs which are animated in their scenes.
You can also use collider editor once you have morphed to the shape you like to get better independent movement when they contact the legs, another surface or character. https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/collider-editor.183/
wow thank you so much! didnt know you could edit stuff like that! man, this game keeps getting better and better

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom