greenkeepr

Featured Contributor
Reactions
I got the Leap motion controller, (kind of buggy, and lacking in polish for a piece of hardware almost a decade old) and I use Acidbubbles Leap plugin which works FLAWLESSLY (aside from leap not registering ''inputs''). My issue is that I seem to be having issues penetrating the anus of Futas, and other males. This also seems to be the case with other toys, such as the ''vanilla'' VaM dildo. what are some possible courses of action I could take? I've considered reinstalling VaM as a clean slate, but my file folder runs at a whopping 250+Gb 😅

Attached below is a screenshot of aforementioned issue, I turned on the collider preview if that would help with diagnostics.

VaM 7_20_2021 6_16_24 PM.png

Hi, does this issue persist if you don't use Leap Motion?
If you have the same issue with mouse or VR controllers,
then it might be because of distorted body collision.
As you may know, the figures in VaM doesn't have "mesh collision",
but collision created from many invisible geometric objects.
The butt for instance is made of two spheres or balls.
If you will use extreme body morphs, sometimes this collision objects are deformed in a way,
that you can't penetrate the body holes any more.
The balance of those colliders is relatively fragile.
This holds true especially for the male (futa too) figure,
that has never got that much priority in VaM development as the female figure.
There is a complicated plugin to edit those colliders, but more or less I would suggest to drop those distorted custom figures and to redo them all new from the start.

An other approach to your question if this is only with Leap Motion and you don't have this issue with custom figures only:
As you may know, there is a resistance force while inserting something in the body holes.
There is an other force that moves the "user hands". At a certain point the backforce when touching a massive object is so big, that the "user hands" will stop and stays in place.
Maybe this force is less strong while using Leap Motion and the resistance force while inserting is bigger than the force to move the "user hands" or the dildo.
I don't remember much from the very few times when I had tried out Leap Motion,
but I had the impression of the "user hands" movement was not that accurate and forcefull than with normal controllers. It was never a very popular feature in VaM, simply because not many users had Leap Motion,
so it is unfortunately not as elaborated and user-tested as the main features.

But maybe someone else who does actually use LeapMotion will have a much better answer and maybe even a solution.

Long speaking, short answer: I really doubt this issue would be gone after a complete re-installation.

Upvote 0
If you will use extreme body morphs, sometimes this collision objects are deformed in a way,
There is a complicated plugin to edit those colliders, but more or less I would suggest to drop those distorted custom figures and to redo them all new from the start.

An other approach to your question if this is only with Leap Motion and you don't have this issue with custom figures only:
As you may know, there is a resistance force while inserting something in the body holes.
There is an other force that moves the "user hands". At a certain point the backforce when touching a massive object is so big, that the "user hands" will stop and stays in place.
Maybe this force is less strong while using Leap Motion and the resistance force while inserting is bigger than the force to move the "user hands" or the dildo.
but I had the impression of the "user hands" movement was not that accurate and forcefull than with normal controllers. It was never a very popular feature in VaM, simply because not many users had Leap Motion,

But maybe someone else who does actually use LeapMotion will have a much better answer and maybe even a solution.

Long speaking, short answer: I really doubt this issue would be gone after a complete re-installation.

The issue also persists with desktop controls (I.e. the mouse) when using the axis sliders I find it difficult to slide objects in even on scenes that were designed to have futa (male) penetration happen (i.e. "sofa" by Weebuvr)

It was fine at first then somewhere along downloading a perpetually MASSIVE library of scenes, morphs, models, plugins, ect. I started to have issues 🤔 I have tried disabling every plugin both in session and on a scene/atom to no prevail. I have also tried to reset every morph via the "default-all" option in the Atom menu.

Upvote 0
As you may know, with the last version we have got a new body physics checkbox. It is at the lower left of the main tab if you click on a person. I don't know the name from memory... it triggers a more exact body physic. it is between "soft body physics" and "collision".
If you haven't already, you maybe want to check this out. This should have an effect on things like penetration.
From a technical point of view, I really can't see a way why downloading scenes and stuff could destroy the male penetration. Is it possibly only one of that downloaded looks that is not working?
As I said before, you can sometimes destroy the ability to penetrate a male or female by using certain morphs at the hip, genital or waist in the wrong way.

Upvote 0
ggers a more exact body physic. it is between "soft body physics" and "collision".
If you haven't already, you maybe want to check this out. This should have an effect on things like penetration.
From a technical point of view, I really can't see a way why downloading scenes and stuff could destroy the male penetration. Is it possibly only one of that downloaded looks that is not working?
As I said before, you can sometimes destroy the ability to penetrate a male or female b

very clearly the colliders are reacting to the dildo but its like this guy is so tight nothing can get in there 😂 I attached another screenshot below with the vanilla VaM debug colliders turned on i have the physics turned on for both the Atom and the settings, i removed all plugins and set all morphs to 0. in ''auto behaviours'' i have also set it to have ''auto morph gen and anus'' turned on 🤔 I am really scratching my head at this and have no clue why i cant get anything in there. the Atom skin used is ''male 1''

VaM 7_21_2021 10_17_27 AM.png

Upvote 0
Well maybe they don't want in anything in there? Ever think about that?

Sorry I can't help but laugh at that screenshot. Especially after imagining someone trying for a long time saying come on you open up already! I'll have to break out my leap again to try on futa/males but could of sworn it worked.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!! I did a bunch of file clean up, and it kinda fixed the issues, but it still persists.... I'm thinking of backing up wanted files and doing a whole deletion of my VaM folder and reinstalling

Well maybe they don't want in anything in there? Ever think about that?

Sorry I can't help but laugh at that screenshot. Especially after imagining someone trying for a long time saying come on you open up already! I'll have to break out my leap again to try on futa/males but could of sworn it worked.

Upvote 0

I have noticed those spheres :D And for characters that are smaller, will have them moved closer to each other (more hard to penetrate).
Question: Are the spheres colliders bound to the "rigging" of skeleton or are they bound to the mesh? And - do the change in size or just move around in different sized characters?
For this problem - I am guessing now, but a morph that makes that area bigger or just a total "body scale" morph should move the spheres a part. I have noticed that colliders sometimes move out of the body aswell - totally blocked entrance :D
I have made a huge amount of morphs the last couple of days so if I just understand the problem maybe I could help.

Upvote 0
Hi,
the colliders are a VaM only thing.
Honestly, I don't know if they are bound to the skeleton or the mesh.
They are moving around AND scale, but unfortunately they are not perfect.
They work OK with the standard figure,
but with some extreme morphs and/or poses, they will get out of shape.
Everytime I see all those collider objects filling up the whole mesh, I am surprised how well it just works.
There is the Collider Editor plugin, to take a look at them and do some editing.
There is also a specialized plugin to control some of the colliders in the genital area.
Don't know the name at the moment.
The future new VaM version will AFAIK have a completely different collision methode.

Upvote 0
There are work arounds for this. But what you're speaking about here is not a bug that you need to be looking for a solution too. it's just the way VAM works. VAM has never put a large amount of time into really getting the male figures to work correctly. It's always been this way, and until Meshed decides otherwise it always will be.

Again, there are work arounds. Such as the Collider editor and a few other such player made plugins. You can disable the anus colliders completely as an example. But it will never work like it does for the Female characters. At best you'll get an object to ghost through that area in such a way that from a distance, if you really squint, it may actually look correct. Again, this is a Limitation of VAM, and not a bug that you have caused.

Futa characters are almost completely unusably broken in VAM. Even if you spend hours customizing the Colliders, they will still be broken. And without any form of proper physics or anything else everything always looks horrible the moment you pose them in any way other then standing. The legs look awful, the butt will never ever look correct at all, and the torso/shoulder area will also always be broken. I mean, if you're OK with all of that, then yeah they work great in VAM.

Upvote 0
This may be late, but I've had success with Acidbubbles Collider Editor plugin. The solution I found was to actually NOT adjust the Anus Colliders, but to adjust the Vagina Colliders. Surprisingly there are still active vagina colliders on male/futa models. Either separating them a bit, and or moving them down to the anus location, seem to make the anus open and close properly for me. But like others have said, Some colliders from the hip, glute, or waist, and even sometime abdomen colliders and make their way down to that location based on what pose you have the model in, and prevent the full insertion of objects. I don't personally believe the morphs you can apply is a very large contributor (maybe in some extreme cases), just because I also had issues with base models as well.

There are however a few cases where I had adjusted these, had success in some poses, and then in other poses no matter what I did, the anus would not open. I'm thinking shifting legs out to the side is causing certain leg colliders to be the culprit. Issue is, when adjusting leg colliders, they seem to be the worst when it comes to poses. With a model standing straight up in a t-pose, you can perfectly get all the colliders in place, but with the legs, the moment you bend them, now half of the colliders are poking though in a bunch of places. I don't see this issue nearly as bad with all the other colliders.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom