Question to futa content creators : why no anus ?

orimesh

Reactions
i noticed since a long time that many content creators with lgbt looks do such a great job of making clothes, converting textures, hair, high detail normal maps and all that stuff, but yet there is only but one ( that i know, for now) that even bothered uploading futa textures with and actual anus on them, wich is SplineVR. pretty much every look i download from WeebuVR, Damarmau, etc... ( i'm not really blaming or hating because i love their stuff anyway ) has no anus texture at all and i find myself staring at the base blank, awful anus mesh that i'm pretty sure was ripped from the vagina model and clunkily pasted over, and it really breaks my immersion. Everytime this happens i have to make huge compromise by swapping to the ones from Spline that have a different, more realistic feel that often contrast with the look i downloaded. It really bothers me everytime is see that and i really wonder why the lack of such a basic, natural feature that everyone of us has in real life, yet nobody cares here excepted when it comes for 1 or 2 male texture pack or pretty much every female look i can download ?
there is even a decal pack from MonsterShinkai just in case they don't have it, but nothing for lgbt. I understand i might be nitpicking a bit but it always seemed like the barebone stuff and it's lacking everywhere.

i noticed since a long time that many content creators with lgbt looks do such a great job...
This sort of thing is exactly how I got into doing my own textures. There were tons of faces (though mostly bad celebrity FaceGens) but when you clicked Remove Clothing, it was always some shade of the exact same freckled, blushing Female 1 body skin.

I can't explain why futa looks are missing this, but I do know that genital seams are among the most annoying and challenging areas to work with.
Looking forward to VAM 2.0 when we'll have a better, updated texture map with a higher-res genital UDIM, and the option to geograft our own geometry!

Upvote 0
Another odd thing, is that the colliders and morphs on the male/futa are not functional in that backdoor region. Although that is supposed to be fixed in VAM 2.0. But maybe somebody will find a way to add the functionality in 1.X. After all, they have just put in finger and tongue colliders, so why not this too? Even for someone like me who isn't into the gay or futa stuff, it would be cool to see this added for more realism, customization options, etc. But it may be a bit too difficult to achieve and for many its like "why bother"?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom