Question Why is the Male Anus not same built / behaving as the female in VAM?

Lione

Reactions
Since no one ever asked it, i do.

I read lots of complaints in other chans and Forums from creatives and VAM Users about how bad the Virt a Mate MALE Characters Genitals are behaving in VAM.
Compared to Female Genitals i mean ANUS, the MALE Character does not even has a normal ANUS to match a Finger / Penis or whatever "in a easy way". The Female Anus reacts from scratch while its near impossible to add whatever to a male.

Why is that and how can people fix that ?

There are Gay people in the world who would like to use VAM or females who like to touch a male there but reading the complaints ( and not even only from male gay people ) and how the Male Model Characters are behaving i am getting the Vibe that it is not wanted by the developers of VAM people can interact with a male ANUS in VAM, or why is it like that , that the male character is treated so bad technical?
And that in a 2021 Development state, years after its release?

Thx

Last edited:
My guess on the reason would be that female genitalia and penis have received the most attention. Which is logical since that's what would be used by most.
I suppose this is quite complex and the male anus behavior has been put aside so far. It's indeed a shame for gay, female perspective, femdom and futa fetish.

I hope it will be considered more for v2: it should be a suggestion if it has not been requested before (I doubt it).

Upvote 0
Newbie here, but I read a lot of posts. I think I recall seeing that the base mesh for G2M (from Daz) is not as detailed as that of G2F, therefore making it more difficult to do things like deformation, colliders, etc. Meshed will have a great explanation, I know - but I am almost certain this has little to do with anyone being anti-gay. I'd like to see more interactivity all around for G2M. His penis isn't exactly the best either, unfortunately. Foreskin and testes morphs are impossibly finicky, too. ZRSX mentions VAM 2.0 and I would hedge my bets that VAM 2.0 will fix most if not all of these concerns. At least I hope so...Happy VAMming. :)

Upvote 0
Very early in VaM's development (long before 1.0 was released) meshed made the decision to skimp on colliders for males. The option was there to make the male colliders the same as the female's but that would come at a big cost in performance. He figured most user would never notice the missing male colliders, but everybody would appreciate higher frame rates.

So now males can't use sim clothing (a feature which wasn't even on the horizon when the decision was made), and those users more interested in male bodies than female are kind of left out. In hindsight, it was a mistake.

The good news is that in 2.x, male and female colliders will be equally detailed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Very early in VaM's development (long before 1.0 was released) meshed made the decision to skimp on colliders for males. The option was there to make the male colliders the same as the female's but that would come at a big cost in performance. He figured most user would never notice the missing male colliders, but everybody would appreciate higher frame rates.

So now males can't use sim clothing (a featue which wasn't even on the horizon when the decision was made), and those users more interested in male bodies than female are kind of left out. In hindsight, it was a mistake.

The good news is that in 2.x, male and female colliders will be equally detailed.
Thanks for the clarity on this, DJ. It's great to hear 2.x will remedy. :)

Upvote 0
So far, since vam 2.0 I didn't see any difference on any male models, the anus on males still looks like a small dot

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom