Question The controller is not recognized. In VR mods

liveon0316

Reactions
Hello, I am using Reverb G2.

I played Vam well in VR mod for about a year.

However, I played Vam in VR yesterday, and the controller is not recognized.

Until recently, the controller was recognized in VR mod and the mouse was not recognized. This was normal.

But yesterday, the controller is not recognized and only the mouse is recognized.

What's wrong? How can I use the controller?

I just updated to 1.21, and since updating, my Valve Index controllers are not recognized by VaM in VR.

Upvote 0
Do you want to report that to the devs?
Easiest is to mention one in VaM's Discord and let them know more details about it.

Upvote 0
Tried that. No results. Thought I'd ask here, to see if anyone on the forums had a solution. I've tried all of the obvious things, restarting the game, restarting SteamVR, restarting the Steam client, restarting PC, changing controller bindings in SteamVR, running desktop mode to change VR controller settings. Rolling back the update to the previous version, updating to the update that came out yesterday, editing the binding json files in Notepad. Opting in to SteamVR beta, opting back out of SteamVR beta. Nothing is working.

Upvote 0
I don't have a Index to test, hopefully someone with one might see this and offer a solution or say if they work.
Trying again in Discord. It's a messy place sometimes and your message may have been missed by someone who can help.

Upvote 0
Tried that. No results. Thought I'd ask here, to see if anyone on the forums had a solution. I've tried all of the obvious things, restarting the game, restarting SteamVR, restarting the Steam client, restarting PC, changing controller bindings in SteamVR, running desktop mode to change VR controller settings. Rolling back the update to the previous version, updating to the update that came out yesterday, editing the binding json files in Notepad. Opting in to SteamVR beta, opting back out of SteamVR beta. Nothing is working.
im going through the same thing.... 11/10/2023.. if you find a solution, please let me know. thank you

Upvote 0
im going through the same thing.... 11/10/2023.. if you find a solution, please let me know. thank you
Try loading steam app and steam vr before opening VAM, also check in steam controlls that you yavent lost your config

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom