• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Why did some of the reactions on my screenshot disappear?

@AshAuryn Sorry to bother but, can you take a look at that?
We haven't had any other reports of this happening. Once a reaction has been removed by the original user who left the reaction, we have no way to see it. I have no way to verify how many reactions were there before, unfortunately. Possibly if you remember some of the other names of members who left a reaction I could look up some history.

We haven't had any other reports of this happening. Once a reaction has been removed by the original user who left the reaction, we have no way to see it. I have no way to verify how many reactions were there before, unfortunately. Possibly if you remember some of the other names of members who left a reaction I could look up some history.
No... I don't remember who left the reaction but I think @epi.noah is one of them (can you confirm Epi?).

That user did not leave a reaction.

Well... this is a little disappointing. Since it's the most voted one, I was so proud of that screenshot... :cry:

It's like I'm 100% sure that there was more reactions (if not on that specific ss it's surely one of the very similar) and, even if not impossible, it's a bit "strange" that epi.noah haven't left a reaction after his comment. It's seems like that the vanished reactions are the older ones.

I understand your point of view, Webmasters will go crazy if they pay attention to every reported issue with no evindeces and I'm also sure that you can understand my point of view. So I guess we are at a dead end.

I honestly hope that this is not the tip of a bigger database problem. 🤞

Well... this is a little disappointing. Since it's the most voted one, I was so proud of that screenshot... :cry:

It's like I'm 100% sure that there was more reactions (if not on that specific ss it's surely one of the very similar) and, even if not impossible, it's a bit "strange" that epi.noah haven't left a reaction after his comment. It's seems like that the vanished reactions are the older ones.

I understand your point of view, Webmasters will go crazy if they pay attention to every reported issue with no evindeces and I'm also sure that you can understand my point of view. So I guess we are at a dead end.

I honestly hope that this is not the tip of a bigger database problem. 🤞
Epi hasn't been on the Hub since before you posted that screenshot.

The server doesn't keep activity history that long, so there's no way to definitively check at this point. I'll keep a lookout for any other obvious signs of an issue.

The server doesn't keep activity history that long, so there's no way to definitively check at this point. I'll keep a lookout for any other obvious signs of an issue.

Good you got the point... :)

I hope that when the server clean up the logs it doesn't clean the reactions also... 😅

And... btw... thank you for your awesome morphs! ;)

Back
Top Bottom