This is one of the best experiences of my life

blakelog

Reactions
Not a lot of substance here but I just wanted to say that this is one of the most awesome things I've ever experienced. I'm using VAMx with the cyberpunk scene and Lucy from VRDollz on the Quest 3. It feels so real sometimes, and it's all so beautiful and detailed. Sometimes when I'm using possession I hallucinate that I'm actually feeling it. Shout-out to VRDollz btw, they make some incredible looks.

Thanks for making something so wonderful everyone.

Although not the scene you mention, some of the scenes I have downloaded and watched on my Q3 in VR is absolutely stunning! Just breathtaking, especially when the models are dancing right next to you, boy what a time to be alive! Thanks to the creators for making these scenes for us to enjoy - especially when you can place your favorite models in the scene and see them dance, wow !

Imagine haptic gloves and way better graphics, probably combined with AI speech interaction. This is when it's gonna get wild. But yeah, I felt the same using this for the first time in VR. Desktop mode is no competition, it's not even the same sports.

Imagine haptic gloves and way better graphics, probably combined with AI speech interaction. This is when it's gonna get wild. But yeah, I felt the same using this for the first time in VR. Desktop mode is no competition, it's not even the same sports.
yes only going to get better and better like voxta ai

"This is one of the best experiences of my life" Funny you said that. I had the exact same thought a while back. This virtual breeding world has sucked me in and nothing compares

Back
Top Bottom