• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Quest 2 is officially the best headset out! Grabbed girls titty in wireless 4k 90hz with my real hand.

As an index owner I'm excited for the Q2, I really hope it invites more innovation & competition. As someone not on social media who values privacy and attempts to have some (can't get fully now days) I won't be using anything that requires it, but I'm hopeful for the future of standalone sets (no PC needed)

I have read this and was exited to see, if it has maybe better image quality, goodrays and sweetspot than my Valve Index. Then I do some researrch and find some very bad testing reviews compared to the Index and even other HMDs. It is still not available in Germany due to our data protection and other laws (Facebook), but in some other European countries. I have decided to be happy with what I have (for now). If somebody will see this, he should do some research on his own. There are negative opinions, too.

The upcoming HP Reverb G2 looks very appealing as a way to get a reasonably priced headset without having to deal with Facebook. Seems like they improved it vastly over the original headset.

I have read this and was exited to see, if it has maybe better image quality, goodrays and sweetspot than my Valve Index. Then I do some researrch and find some very bad testing reviews compared to the Index and even other HMDs. It is still not available in Germany due to our data protection and other laws (Facebook), but in some other European countries. I have decided to be happy with what I have (for now). If somebody will see this, he should do some research on his own. There are negative opinions, too.

Yeah im sure the Index with 50% LESS pixels looks as good as this lol

Index was cool a year or two ago but John Carmack and crew just leapfrogged everyone by like 2 or 3 generations considering wireless capacity.

All other headsets have been left in the dust.

And the (less bright nerfed production version) Reverb G2 is still running on WMR -yuck. no bueno

The valve index is still my #1 choice in most situations. The knuckle controllers and 144hz screens are really nice in fast paced action games. The clarity of the Quest 2 is next level for sure.

Sometimes when I really find a quite comfortable headstrap positioning with my FrankenQuest, then I figuring, why not ditch the rest of the headsets I have. I would love official 90Hz support with a USB cable as well.

Back
Top Bottom