Some dreaming about future of adult games

sckvair

Reactions
Hi all

Sometimes ago I was trying to play sims 4 with adult mods and this is realy ugly- graphics, sounds e.t.c. but gameplay ,variations of stories, automatism - all of this is cool.
Then I was buy VR and start to try VAM and this is cool game as weel but there is other positive and negative sides. Positiv obviously is graphic,physics, the freedom of action,sandbox and more of other cool things. Especially you- community! <3

But, the main dreamin is mix of this two games with their strong sides. The game where persons can be alive, can do what they want, ideally with AI but all of this with a quality of VAM, textures,physics...not performance ofc :D . Wher you can build a story , create the story without tons of time for creating a single animation of timeline. So like the thread name- dreams. What do you think about that future of adult gaming? Peace

Hi all

Sometimes ago I was trying to play sims 4 with adult mods and this is realy ugly- graphics, sounds e.t.c. but gameplay ,variations of stories, automatism - all of this is cool.
Then I was buy VR and start to try VAM and this is cool game as weel but there is other positive and negative sides. Positiv obviously is graphic,physics, the freedom of action,sandbox and more of other cool things. Especially you- community! <3

But, the main dreamin is mix of this two games with their strong sides. The game where persons can be alive, can do what they want, ideally with AI but all of this with a quality of VAM, textures,physics...not performance ofc :D . Wher you can build a story , create the story without tons of time for creating a single animation of timeline. So like the thread name- dreams. What do you think about that future of adult gaming? Peace
Cool ideas.

Back
Top Bottom