Any of you guys aware of all the surprisingly high quality Skyrim adult mods community?

NutellaBrah

Reactions
Anyone aware of Lovers Lab and that whole modding world? The quality is actually higher than most people might think, especially now that Modded Skyrim VR is so advanced.

I figure some of you guys in the 3D modeling scene would know about it. And of course the funniest Skyrim mods YouTube channel ever MxR mods.

he has a whole multi part video series on it. theres so many different examples

They don't have the physics depth of VAM but the sheen and polish is pretty damn real in supersampled modded VR.

I for example downloaded a bunch of HD remake packs and then some graphic enhancements and even something called Botox for Skyrim and then got some of the adult companions placed around Skyrim to meet and they are very "immersive" that's for sure. really comes to life. It at least feels in a similar league of visual aesthetic quality to us despite having no where near the organic interactivity.

Its almost similar to VAM community in the sense that theres a core sandbox and then people make stuff for it including models, animations, and scenes/scenarios. They have different things to make models do including sex positions like any sex game and pretty much open ended programming, theres even mods that change the skeletons and quality of physics and have like virtualized physics models within the construct to make it more advance than original Skyrim was.

They also have a bunch of random inventions like we do of off the wall unique content made by the people and amateur enthusiasts and stuff like that. Pretty cool to see the parallels.

have yet to check out skyrim VR - however, skyrim adult modding is offering great quality for years now

I for one am thinking skyrim envrionment in fact is lightyears ahead. why? - no patreon/fucked up paid content

I for one am thinking skyrim envrionment in fact is lightyears ahead. why? - no patreon/fucked up paid content

I don't understand why I should pay something for the creator version and then produce content for the free version ....
so I can understand that people spread their stuff via Patrion / paid to at least get the money for the Creatorversion back.

Skyrim modding has been a real leader in all kinds of mods for a long time. Truly an awesome experience, if you like to tinker with mods. I have not played recently, but a few years back I was running it with 250+ mods. I will have to fire it up again. There are mods for just about anything you can think of. Sorry did not realize thread was so old. Still Skyrim mods are in a class of there own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom