Question What is the best and realistic emotion plugins and tips and tricks you use?

EMPIR

Banned User
Reactions
I want females to become more alive. What's the best plugins and tips trick you use?

e-motion probably

as for tips, use Glance for eye movement

add the Glance plugin to the Person and the GlanceTarget plugin to some empty atoms around, maybe stick some to the Person's hands. That way she'll look around more, adds much more realism

Upvote 0
e-motion probably

as for tips, use Glance for eye movement

add the Glance plugin to the Person and the GlanceTarget plugin to some empty atoms around, maybe stick some to the Person's hands. That way she'll look around more, adds much more realism

?????
Not sure why SPQR is being so modest;

I found his Alive mod to be the most superior to date:

I’ve got the version 6? I think but I now use it exclusively over e-motion. I still use Gaze which pairs with it nicely, SPQRs Alive along with Gaze is like Peanut butter and jelly to me. Even a blank, boring scene with good lighting and one model with these two mods and a decent list of poses can keep me busy for hours.

Alive is absolutely fantastic with the micro expressions, micro movements and reactions to touch; it makes your character really come to life. Even works very well with animations!

Best way to describe it is a character without Alive is like a mannequin; a character with Alive and Glance are like a real human idly hanging out in your presence and acknowledge you. Best of all she reacts appropriately when you touch her!

simply amazing!

Upvote 0
lol thank you! I like it too but it's very much a work in progress and patreon only, I can't recommend it over free plugins as it is now, might disappoint some people, it needs more work and polishing

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom