Question What Causes This?

Reactions
whenever i position models in a pose where they're sticking out their backsides, i get this "hump". it's especially noticeable when wearing clothes. any idea how to correct this? i've tried a ton of different morphs, but nothing is working that well to fix this yet.

If we talk about the same thing:
It is the lower back PLUS the upper glute.
There are only some few custom morphs for that region.
"rotate hip", "pelvis front-back", "upper glute depth", .. I can't remember all that names... there might even one in my own "Small Body Morph Pack".
It is a bit difficult to find the right morph combination, and it is even more difficult to make it look good in every hip position. You can also fix this a little bit by turning the pelvis joint, but it is less than ideal.
In VaM 2.0 it will be a lot better, because it uses a system that automatically morphes/correcting a joint-region in an anatomical way while moving it.

You could also try the Joint Correct plugin and see, if it makes any difference for you. I don't know if it alters that body region, too.

Upvote 0
If we talk about the same thing:
It is the lower back PLUS the upper glute.
There are only some few custom morphs for that region.
"rotate hip", "pelvis front-back", "upper glute depth", .. I can't remember all that names... there might even one in my own "Small Body Morph Pack".
It is a bit difficult to find the right morph combination, and it is even more difficult to make it look good in every hip position. You can also fix this a little bit by turning the pelvis joint, but it is less than ideal.
In VaM 2.0 it will be a lot better, because it uses a system that automatically morphes/correcting a joint-region in an anatomical way while moving it.

You could also try the Joint Correct plugin and see, if it makes any difference for you. I don't know if it alters that body region, too.

thx! i'll try these out.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom