What bugs me!

3Dfantasia

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
3Dfantasia
Unfortunately, it has become a common practice to post daily updates of one's work to be displayed as high as possible again. This doesn't help the site and it stops the diversity of the work and the artists. We all want to see a lot of new things and not every day a minimal update of a look (My look now has two hairs more / My look now has 2 grams more fat on the ribs).

Don't do that - it sucks and is unfair to the others.

See also this suggestion, which may somewhat help with creators feeling their work is going under in the mass of other things being posted:

I'm using my Hub profile page as a kind of "blog" now, but I'm not sure anyone is actually seeing that.

Recently I've even seen paid authors post paid content just after creating a new account, and a model may be published two or three times or more so often, I don't understand this behavior, and I don't want to understand it, I think the community needs to coexist harmoniously, everyone can post what they like, and not be too focused on money as some street market, but I think even if I express my opinion here, they won't see it, it's really bad

Back
Top Bottom