What happened to McZippy?

they have disappeared ? o_O did something happen?

I have answered questions like this here: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/what-happened-to-the-voxta-thread.43667/post-127254

To elaborate a little, here are some common reasons for someone to be banned:

1. Repeated posting of underage material or incest, or hosting underage models on your Patreon and linking to your Patreon from the hub
2. Repeated posting of violent content involving rape, brutality, or necrophilia, or hosting this content and linking to it
3. Repeated warnings for harassing other users, getting angry in the forums, starting fights, racist or offensive speech, etc
4. Repeated warnings for using NC content or for renaming someone else's content and selling that content for your own profit
5. Creating duplicate fake accounts to boost your own "reactions" and reviews, give yourself 5 stars, and violate the "3 paid posts per week" rule
6. Getting banned and then creating a duplicate account to sneak back in
7. Being caught pirating other creators Patreon work by uploading it on pirate websites

Only the last two (#6, #7) can result in an immediate ban with no warnings. And even then, we have sometimes given second chances.

If you want details on why McZippy might have been banned, it would be best to contact them directly. Or, they can give us permission to share our reasons.
In the end, even if they were banned, we still respect their privacy and cannot share the details.

Aww, its a shame. I had their Chifuyu Omimura look on the hub not long ago which was a free look. Which i lost after a reinstall and was trying to find it again. Alas looks like its gone.

Wouldnt know how to contact them anyway, if they broke rules then thats a shame.

Aww, its a shame. I had their Chifuyu Omimura look on the hub not long ago which was a free look. Which i lost after a reinstall and was trying to find it again. Alas looks like its gone.

Wouldnt know how to contact them anyway, if they broke rules then thats a shame.

I think the case could be made to restore the free content as long as it doesn't violate any rules. I will speak with the team.

Discord , McZippy

Back
Top Bottom