• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Way to place TAG on scene

Babell99

Reactions
Hi guys,

I really like VAM so far, but one of the thing that I think require some effort is the management of the scenes. It would be awesome to be able to place TAG on scene from the scene browser. The open scene folder is quite a mess as it is ... everything is mixed up from "Character seeing scene", "Full scene", "sub scene", plugings demo ... which make that folder quite hard to navigate.

Would be nice to be able to right click on the scene and set its own tag, from which you could search on. This would make browsing scene SO easy.

Thanks for the all the good work guys.

Hi,
good idea.
As a workaround, you could create subfolders with tags in their name.
In that single folder, where you put your Var files in, subfolders will be ignored by VaM. It doesn't matters if your files are at the root folder or in a subfolder of your choice and no dependencies will be broken.
But at the scene browser you can still see those folders and therefore the tag-names.
Though, even by knowing this, my own Var folder is a complete mess, too.
An automatic system with maybe tags or something else would be quite nice.

Hi,
good idea.
As a workaround, you could create subfolders with tags in their name.
In that single folder, where you put your Var files in, subfolders will be ignored by VaM. It doesn't matters if your files are at the root folder or in a subfolder of your choice and no dependencies will be broken.
But at the scene browser you can still see those folders and therefore the tag-names.
Though, even by knowing this, my own Var folder is a complete mess, too.
An automatic system with maybe tags or something else would be quite nice.

Dude you just made my day! Thanks a million time!

Back
Top Bottom