VAMStory
The trigger system is the same, so maybe on Story's side? There's two sliders, btw, which one are you using?
I use Story sliders (thin ones) to adjust some morphs, male included, so they work. No idea why it didn't with yours.
I stopped working on it and now that I go back to it and open it, it is working. I guess it must have crashed or something and needed to restart to work.

I just tried adding more sliders on a regular male model and again they don't work. I saved a backup in VamStoryAction, Saved the Scene File, and then restarted VAM and now they work. Seems to be a bug in sliders and male morphs. It could be the combination of other plugins I am using causing it as I haven't had this problem before.

Last edited:
Hi! I was wondering if you have any plans to add any new features to your plugin. I think it would be really useful to include a pose and camera setup for dialogue and groups, similar to what the PoseMe plugin has. This would be much more convenient than having to save presets for poses and load them through triggers. It would also be great if it was possible to save preset CUA positions, but I'm not sure if that's feasible.

Unless I'm missing something, There doesn't appear to be a way to launch an action id procedure inside vamstory_actions via trigger.

I see "select Action ID" as one of the trigger options, but that doesn't appear to do anything in the way of actually triggering the action(s).

Any way to do this? or something that can be implemented in a future version?

Thanks!

Unless I'm missing something, There doesn't appear to be a way to launch an action id procedure inside vamstory_actions via trigger.

I see "select Action ID" as one of the trigger options, but that doesn't appear to do anything in the way of actually triggering the action(s).

Any way to do this? or something that can be implemented in a future version?

Thanks!
Select the action ID
Then make the next trigger command what you want it to do. Hide. Show etc.

Back
Top Bottom