VAMMoan

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

VAMMoan - Add moan and voice related effects to your characters.

View attachment 20122

VAMMoan is a plugin dedicated to add voices and voice related sounds to your characters.
The plugin is focused on audio quality and credible randomness with a major emphasis on manual control from the creator to have a credible voice through your scenes.

The plugin features :
- Two modes : manual and interactive.
- 2 voices, one male, one female performed by voice actors containing hundreds of variations.
- 3 additional female voices...

Read more about this resource...

hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

New voices

New voices! Which brings the plugin to 6 voices in total, 5 female voices and 1 male.
  • Ella is finally finished with all the variations. Only three intensities, 0, 1 and 2.
  • New voice : Lillian. Voice by angel freakly, also know as @SpiltSugar on the hub. Awesome voice with cool variations like tiny laughs and short words.
Next update I'll focus on the trigger issue for the interactive mode.
Cheers!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you think you can add nipple interaction to the script to trigger "interaction" with the girl? Or perhaps custom triggers that we could add? Really good plugin!

Do you think you can add nipple interaction to the script to trigger "interaction" with the girl? Or perhaps custom triggers that we could add? Really good plugin!

Yeah! I thought about that. You're talking in interactive mode I guess ?
@Spacedog also suggested it... but I have to think about a diminishing return mechanic. The character might be aroused "normally" at low intensity... but at high intensities, I cannot have the same reaction or make her orgasm through breast triggers.

This is something that might be added in the future! don't worry : )

Great plugin. How easy or hard would it be to create my own voice options for this plugin?

Great plugin. How easy or hard would it be to create my own voice options for this plugin?

Thank you Dragontales :)

So let's assume you could... you'd need :
  • to understand my config files (which is not that hard)
  • understand how I authored the files (not too hard either)
  • have a really great audio source with an excellent noise floor
  • the patience to slice at least 120+ samples (per voice)
But, in reality : there is a limitation on assetbundles, and for now, there is no work around for me to be able to add the possibility to load a custom bundle.

Although. If this is something you would try with just a few samples, or shaddy (quality speaking) rips... I'm gonna be blunt honest : don't waste your time, you're never gonna get to the quality of the current voices.

One thing tho : if you'd be interested in contracting a voice actor or actress OR you have excellent quality sources (with enough variations) that I can use in this context... I would consider implementing it myself.

Thanks for the reply. It was more of a casual inquiry rather than a need, but I appreciate the information. :)

hazmhox updated VAMMoan with a new update entry:

Interactive mode and breathing update

• Added triggers for the interactive mode
  • Added breathing for the orgasm ( might need some tweaks an improvements, it is a bit slow at the moment )

Notes concerning the interactive mode and triggers:
As mentionned in the release, interactive mode is not my main focus. So some things might change or evolve in the future.

The triggers are really complex for the interactive mode since the character always oscillate between the current intensity (at...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi there. I think its great plugin :) Do you plan to add some diversity for anal sth like if you try to penetrate under x arousal level than voice is rather like not liking and on higher level girl ove it :D ?

Hi there. I think its great plugin :) Do you plan to add some diversity for anal sth like if you try to penetrate under x arousal level than voice is rather like not liking and on higher level girl ove it :D ?

This is not a bad idea, but there are several issues with that :
- I'd have to find new sources and / or, do new takes with the voice actors ( which is something that costs me money ;) )
- There is no specific triggers for anal, which doesn't allow me to know "when it happens".
:(

I love this plug in so much. Seriously It's the most immersive and believable moan plugin by far. I was curious how the advanced demo scenes are coming? I am interested in ways to trigger intensity/orgasm state changes beyond the VAM timeline. Timeline triggers are great but the loop becomes obvious after a few repetitions which detracts from immersion. I was hoping to make it work with a pump trigger or randomizer but I got a bit lost in all the sliders and drop down menus to make it work properly.

I love this plug in so much. Seriously It's the most immersive and believable moan plugin by far. I was curious how the advanced demo scenes are coming? I am interested in ways to trigger intensity/orgasm state changes beyond the VAM timeline. Timeline triggers are great but the loop becomes obvious after a few repetitions which detracts from immersion. I was hoping to make it work with a pump trigger or randomizer but I got a bit lost in all the sliders and drop down menus to make it work properly.

Hey Ballard ! Thank you for the kind words :)

I got a sprint at work and a few personal stuffs to deal with, so my progress is slowed down at the moment. But it is still planned yes.
But feel free to tell me what is your goal or what you try to do... and I can give you a few tips and tricks to improve your scene :)

Hi hazmhox! Very great plugin! I like a lot it's versatility!

That said... i tink i found a bug: The "Allow orgasm" checkbox seems to not being recognized by the script logic. While in interactive mode, checked or unchecked make no difference... the orgasm is always triggered.

Thanks Hazmhox, the main issue I am having is that Enable Intensity Boost isn't working as expected. Whenever I trigger it, it doesn't actually increases the intesity regardless of what intensity the character is currently on . This happens with all the triggers I have tried but I am primarly trying to make it work with the new pump trigger plugin.

This is what is happening.

Hi hazmhox! Very great plugin! I like a lot it's versatility!

That said... i tink i found a bug: The "Allow orgasm" checkbox seems to not being recognized by the script logic. While in interactive mode, checked or unchecked make no difference... the orgasm is always triggered.

Ho ok my bad ! I'm gonna check that and fix it : )

Thanks Hazmhox, the main issue I am having is that Enable Intensity Boost isn't working as expected. Whenever I trigger it, it doesn't actually increases the intesity regardless of what intensity the character is currently on . This happens with all the triggers I have tried but I am primarly trying to make it work with the new pump trigger plugin.

Don't confuse "intensity boost" and "intensity", the intensity boost does not change the current intensity, so you cannot check the value in the log box... I should add a flag in this box to show that the intensity is enabled tho.

In the code, more or less, I'm checking the intensity, and if the boost is enabled I'm dynamically selecting the next intensity.
Also, depending on the voice, trying the boost on intensity 0 may be über discreet. For instance, the variation between 0 and 1 for Isabella is noticeable, but not extremely different.

Make your tests on intensity 1 or 2, it will be more obvious : )

Still the best ou of the box moan plugin so far!
Is there a way to trigger something from the arousal state from your interactive mode?

Edit: Sorry already found it. There are even triggers included. Great!

Last edited:
Still the best ou of the box moan plugin so far!
Is there a way to trigger something from the arousal state from your interactive mode?

Edit: Sorry already found it. There are even triggers included. Great!
Thanks, and no probs!
If you have any issues, don't hesitate to ask :)

awesome plugin , used it many of my scenes , any updates soon ? new voices ? hhh

I know we had our differences but man this is such an amazing plugin. Works like butter. So I just ordered me some female moaning and orgasms audio from a voice actor girl. I would be more than happy to send you the tracks so you can add them to the plugin. Great work man

Plus (maybe?) orgasm transition "trigger"

You mean a trigger that can control values over time ? (let's say for example sake : decreasing a light intensity from start to end of the orgasm ?)

And tune for interactive arousal speed gain

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but you can already do that with "hard to please" and "turn off speed".

Exactly.

I mean setting how fast arousal increases.

Ok ok.
So yeah, what is the opposite of "hard to please" ? :p
Depending on the value you put here, you can have her getting aroused in a few secs or in 10 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom