Plugins VAMMoan 2 (teaser)

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

VAMMoan 2 (teaser) - New version of VAMMoan teasing VAM 2 audio for VAM 1

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this asset, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

What is VAMMoan 2?

VAMMoan 2 is the next iteration of VAMMoan. This time, it is official VAM content, and for your greatest pleasure... is a teaser of the recordings made for...

Read more about this resource...

Nice Voices, i like the new version and i have good suggestion for you:
Add more lines of sex similar to what you have at this moment, but for 'Hardcore Sex'.
Because at this moment it seems like all the voice lines are for soft sex.

so instead whispering for example 'oh fuck', the model will scream, or say it more louder, 'oh fuck' so it will be fit a hardcore sex.
also voice lines of:'cum inside me', 'cum outside', 'i love you' etc..

1728067851494.png

So i guess for spanking the soft glute physics are a must now. i was thinking why was i not getting reaction nor sound until i turned glute soft back on. cuz before this i was usings slap sound plugin for males and females.

Nice Voices, i like the new version and i have good suggestion for you:
Add more lines of sex similar to what you have at this moment, but for 'Hardcore Sex'.
Because at this moment it seems like all the voice lines are for soft sex.

so instead whispering for example 'oh fuck', the model will scream, or say it more louder, 'oh fuck' so it will be fit a hardcore sex.
also voice lines of:'cum inside me', 'cum outside', 'i love you' etc..

Recordings are locked. There is no update coming for the characters. We are working hands in hands with the voice actresses/voice actors, and we are defining a character that fits a description (which is in the info tab).
Having a character that fits a more a "hardcore" personality is interesting, but this is something we'll have to "write" : )
Maybe we'll ask the community to figure out what are the prefered "archetypes", and we could then write and define a character around those preferences.

Is there a possibility to implement custom voices in an update? it would be great to use AI to create voice lines with robot sounds 🤣.

You can use the VA system. Beyond that, an FAQ is coming up in the next days/weeks, and will address this. Custom voices are not planned due to the sheer complexity of the audio engine. More details coming soon.

So i guess for spanking the soft glute physics are a must now. i was thinking why was i not getting reaction nor sound until i turned glute soft back on. cuz before this i was usings slap sound plugin for males and females.

Ho wait! Really? I'll check if I can fix that!
Thank you for that info : )

Recordings are locked. There is no update coming for the characters. We are working hands in hands with the voice actresses/voice actors, and we are defining a character that fits a description (which is in the info tab).
Having a character that fits a more a "hardcore" personality is interesting, but this is something we'll have to "write" : )
Maybe we'll ask the community to figure out what are the prefered "archetypes", and we could then write and define a character around those preferences.

You can use the VA system. Beyond that, an FAQ is coming up in the next days/weeks, and will address this. Custom voices are not planned due to the sheer complexity of the audio engine. More details coming soon.

Ho wait! Really? I'll check if I can fix that!
Thank you for that info : )
Yup, turning off soft glute will not have spanking sounds and reaction voice, if it can be implemented without glute then that would be really amazing as you know glute takes a toll on fps for less powerful pcs like mine xD

Back
Top Bottom