Massage Girl 2: The Happy Ending (Teaser Scene)

Scenes Massage Girl 2: The Happy Ending (Teaser Scene)

Slam Thunderhide

Reactions
Patreon
SlamT
Slam Thunderhide submitted a new resource:

Massage Girl 2: The Happy Ending (Teaser Scene) - Stacy waiting for her full body massage and you get the chance to give her a happy ending.

This is a Teaser scene from the Full Version of Massage Girl 2: The Happy Ending.
Includes the Intro Scene along with a stripped down version of Act 1 only.

View attachment 72848

For the Full Interactive Version including 2 Happy Endings Click Here

Check out the trailer from one of the Happy Ending Sequences.

TEASER INCLUDES OVER 100 NEWLY RECORDED VOICE TRACKS BY:

The lovely and talented AudioHarlot...

Read more about this resource...

Hey Slam!
I just wanted to check - your scenes are VR only, correct? As in, designed for possession? I'm confined to desktop only, just want to make sure before I download it and get my hopes up :)

(I know I can edit the scene to suit my limitations, but was curious anyways!)

Hey Slam!
I just wanted to check - your scenes are VR only, correct? As in, designed for possession? I'm confined to desktop only, just want to make sure before I download it and get my hopes up :)

(I know I can edit the scene to suit my limitations, but was curious anyways!)
Sorry yes VR only. You can try and grab the dudes hands and touch her to get reactions and hear her talk but might be tough to properly enjoy.

thanks for the teaser scene, the massage bed was missing but a quick google brings up https://www.cs-digitalstudio.com/furniture/50-massage-bed-free, which is nice as Stacy is no longer floating in mid-air now :)

also clicking on the move here buttons did nothing. just taking a peak now behind the scenes and have spotted the collision triggers. d'oh! looks like i actually had to touch them with my hands not try to shoot them with the laser pointer!

Back
Top Bottom