Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

The Massage - Melinda and her daughter Tiffany walk into the massage parlour where you work

The Massage is a story scene series telling the story of an erotic massage session. You also get two complete looks: Melinda, 43, with head hair and pussy hair as well as texture decals, and her daughter Tiffany, 22, with head and pussy hair. Assets from Cs Digital Studios (Massage Bed) and AmineKunai were used (Body Towel).

Melinda, 43, has bought her daughter Tiffany a massage session for her 22nd birthday. They both walk into SCAMP'S...

Read more about this resource...

How do you do the animation in these scenes? I can't for the life of me find where the data is stored or how you create it. Is it a plugin that I'm missing?

No I do this completely vanilla. I don't even use Timeline. I do what's called mocap, motion capture. I animate every node by itself by moving it real time and recording that movment. It's painstaking and takes time but the result looks natural and like real life if done right. SOmetimes I have to re-record ten times or more before I'm happy lol

The functions to record movements like this is foudn in the main menu under Scene Animation. First, seletc the conteloller enabled for redord, the top button. Select a model's hand for example so the ball becomes green. Then click the corresponding button (it says which) controller button on Oculus and selec thte red button Begin Record mode in the menu. Click the correpsonding button to starte record. Now the clock is ticking and as you clickka nd drag the hand yo'll be recording. Click the corresponding button to end record. Then click the green to start playback if it isn't already playing and you'll see your animation. Do this for all nodes you wish to animate and you'll have your animation. Remember to save often.

It seems hard in the beginning, but with practice, you'll be doing this n a fly. It took me a couple weeks to learn. If you need help, the forums are full of helpful people and discord!

Hope this helps to get you stareted. And if you create something and upload, please tell me where to come take a look! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom