VaM Thin Twin (FULL) - Super fast load times

Paid Other VaM Thin Twin (FULL) - Super fast load times

i have downloaded almost all free files and paid for many paid ones and would like to beta test. i use an hp omen desktop with amd 5800x and rtx 3060 with 64 gig ram and a rog chimera laptop with i7850hk and 1080 with 64 gig ram. and last i have a portable game laptop tuf with 4800h and 1660ti with 16 gigs ram so i have hi and low end and older to newer and in a month plan on have a newer zephyris rog that will have amd 6900h and rtx 3060 with 32 gig of ddr5. this will be my first ddr5 computer.

Hate to say this, but it isn't working for me. I downloaded it, followed the install instructions, even renamed folders to try and get it to work. All it does is open a command window for about 3 seconds, then displays a bunch of text for about a half second before the window closes. It didn't create any of the "shortcuts" it's supposed to either. I've tried to run it as admin, renamed folders, moved install folders, and nothing. The only thing I haven't tried is backstepping the VaM launcher update that happened about a week ago, so right now my VaM is version 1.22.0.1, the version before it is version 1.22.0.0. Not sure what to do at this point...

Hate to say this, but it isn't working for me. I downloaded it, followed the install instructions, even renamed folders to try and get it to work. All it does is open a command window for about 3 seconds, then displays a bunch of text for about a half second before the window closes. It didn't create any of the "shortcuts" it's supposed to either. I've tried to run it as admin, renamed folders, moved install folders, and nothing. The only thing I haven't tried is backstepping the VaM launcher update that happened about a week ago, so right now my VaM is version 1.22.0.1, the version before it is version 1.22.0.0. Not sure what to do at this point...

Hi, I have created a new beta version including fixes for some issues that other beta testers have seen while using the tool. I'm sending it to you so that you can give that one a try. Please send me a private message with your logs if you get any errors when running the latest version.

hello long time no see
There are several reports.

As a result of the vam manager scan, it has a total of 6095 related files, and it took a total of 140 seconds to open the scene after running the game.

However, when I run it with the file you sent, the speed jumps up to about 35 seconds.

But I was mistaken because I don't know English.

When I call up a scene registered as a favorite, I thought that the related dependencies were registered together, but that is not the case.

I was hesitant to use this program.

But this is my mistake and your program works very well and smartly.

thanks.

hello long time no see
There are several reports.

As a result of the vam manager scan, it has a total of 6095 related files, and it took a total of 140 seconds to open the scene after running the game.

However, when I run it with the file you sent, the speed jumps up to about 35 seconds.

But I was mistaken because I don't know English.

When I call up a scene registered as a favorite, I thought that the related dependencies were registered together, but that is not the case.

I was hesitant to use this program.

But this is my mistake and your program works very well and smartly.

thanks.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback! I'll continue adding features for registering dependencies. I will send it to you for early testing.

I'm also interested in taking the test. Because it took me about 5 minutes to access the menu while I put it on the M.2 NVme.

explorer_3QFW4pUr0m.png

So I subscribed to your patreon to give Thin Twin a whirl. Sure enough, my load times are significantly reduced. Awesome. I load up a scene, change appearance and I'm presented with missing files errors. Thinking that since Thin Twin is only loading what I designate as a favorite, I manually added the VAR for the appearances I want to use. Same deal. I get missing file errors. Loaded up VAM normally and everything is fine but with the longer load times.

Have any tips to help me use your product and appearances I want to use?

So I subscribed to your patreon to give Thin Twin a whirl. Sure enough, my load times are significantly reduced. Awesome. I load up a scene, change appearance and I'm presented with missing files errors. Thinking that since Thin Twin is only loading what I designate as a favorite, I manually added the VAR for the appearances I want to use. Same deal. I get missing file errors. Loaded up VAM normally and everything is fine but with the longer load times.

Have any tips to help me use your product and appearances I want to use?

Thin Twin should find all the vars needed by the scenes that you want, and additionally you can choose more vars in the "manually included files". Please run the debug version and send me the logs via email, and I'll investigate your situation.

Interested in trying this out but I'm curious as to whether this also supports saved appearances as well as presets (clothing, hair, plugins).

I have hundreds of appearances saved so I'd rather not go through them all and set to 'Favorite' if possible.

Interested in trying this out but I'm curious as to whether this also supports saved appearances as well as presets (clothing, hair, plugins).

I have hundreds of appearances saved so I'd rather not go through them all and set to 'Favorite' if possible.

Yes it does! You don't need to set them as favorite, it will analyze your saved scenes (and the ones you choose to add), and add all needed appearances, clothing, plugins...

I'm always adding new features so send me a message when you try it and let me know if you would like any extra features.

Yes it does! You don't need to set them as favorite, it will analyze your saved scenes (and the ones you choose to add), and add all needed appearances, clothing, plugins...

I'm always adding new features so send me a message when you try it and let me know if you would like any extra features.

Tried it and it works like a charm, thanks for this wonderful tool!

VamLightYear updated VaM Thin Twin (FULL) - Super fast load times with a new update entry:

VaM Thin Twin 8.0.0 (FULL)

A lot of new additions in 8.0.0! More options to select what you want to include, finer filters in each section which lead to even lower load times, optimized processing of saved scenes and also appearance presets.
  • New options for fine-tuning selection of saved scenes
  • New section to include/exclude Appearance Presets!
  • New option to customize whether unselected Saved scenes and Appearances are shown or not

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom