VaM Super Mode(Golden Pack)

Paid Plugins VaM Super Mode(Golden Pack)

Hey, I have Golden Pack 2.9.0, but looks like still the meshes I disable from CUA are still persisting upon reloading the scene. I have Super Vam loaded as a default session plugin.

Looks like loading this plugin not as a session plugin works. I saved a scene with it being attached to a person atom, and it reloaded with my meshes disabled. It also doesn't glitch like in session mode and doesn't need to be reloaded.. but it would be nice if it worked as a session plugin instead!

Last edited:
Hey, I have Golden Pack 2.9.0, but looks like still the meshes I disable from CUA are still persisting upon reloading the scene. I have Super Vam loaded as a default session plugin.

Looks like loading this plugin not as a session plugin works. I saved a scene with it being attached to a person atom, and it reloaded with my meshes disabled. It also doesn't glitch like in session mode and doesn't need to be reloaded.. but it would be nice if it worked as a session plugin instead!
OK, I note this down and try to fix it.

Great Plugin. Finally, I could change some objects that had bothered me in the original asset bundles.
Some more ideas for this great plugin:
* Be able to change the textures / colors of single objects
* Be able to export a) the edited assetbundle or b) a single object of the assetbundle into a new assetbundle. When there is something (e.g. a bed in a room) that you want to reuse in another room.

Bugs:
*Some objects are not movable, the position is fixed, and the sliders don't work. As the same objects will also not move when you try to move the custom unity asset in VAM, I think there is something defect in the asset bundle itself.
*Sometimes after I reload a savegame, some deactivated objects are activated again. The deactivated objects are consistent if you have a savefile (always the same objects that are not deactivated).

And some more ideas:
* A highlight function: Some Assetbundels have a lot (+100) objects, which furthermore are not named very intuitive (e.g. object_1, object_2,... object_254). So sometimes it is very difficult to find the one object you want to modify. You have to click every object, deactivate it to see if the one object you want to modify disappears, if not, activate it again and repeat the step with the next object. So it would be nice to have some sort of highlight function. This will highlight the object in the scene when you click it in the supermode menu.

And some more ideas:
* A highlight function: Some Assetbundels have a lot (+100) objects, which furthermore are not named very intuitive (e.g. object_1, object_2,... object_254). So sometimes it is very difficult to find the one object you want to modify. You have to click every object, deactivate it to see if the one object you want to modify disappears, if not, activate it again and repeat the step with the next object. So it would be nice to have some sort of highlight function. This will highlight the object in the scene when you click it in the supermode menu.
Yes, this is very good idea. I am working on the selection of objects and trying to make it as intuitive as selecting VaM atoms.

zhfx updated VaM Super Mode(Golden Pack) with a new update entry:

SuperMode 3.3.0

In SuperMode 3.3.0, you can create an atom for any game object in asset bundle. You can interact with the object better and easier by just interacting with that atom. You can move, rotate or even animate it with plugins like Timeline. Please find here the example video on how to create an atom for an object in asset bundle.

Fixed the problem rotation of objects is messed up after saving the scene and loading it again.

Fixed the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I purchased the $25 golden pack 2 weeks ago and love Super Mode. I did ask on your patreon FAQ about a bug fix for the 4K monitor issue. Afterwards I unsubscribed because I obviously don't want to keep paying $25 a month. Today you release some bug fixes, which is great but is there a way for me to get it? I also have encoutered problems with asset item positions after a save. It seems a little unfair that I would have to subscribe another $25 for an update that fixes issues for a plugin I have already paid for.

I purchased the $25 golden pack 2 weeks ago and love Super Mode. I did ask on your patreon FAQ about a bug fix for the 4K monitor issue. Afterwards I unsubscribed because I obviously don't want to keep paying $25 a month. Today you release some bug fixes, which is great but is there a way for me to get it? I also have encoutered problems with asset item positions after a save. It seems a little unfair that I would have to subscribe another $25 for an update that fixes issues for a plugin I have already paid for.
Hi, I sent you the update.

I have to say, out of all the pieces of the "Golden Pack", the features in Super Mode(specifically detailed manipulations of CUAs) are the ones I'm most surprised that vanilla VaM lacks.

zhfx updated VaM Super Mode(Golden Pack) with a new update entry:

SuperMode 3.6.0

MMDEditorPack 3.6.0 contains updates to SuperMode plugin:
Now it is possible to change color and texture of any game objects also including game objects from custom unity assets. The change can be saved as part of the scene, so next time you open the scene you will see the changed color/texture. Please note you should not delete the texture file after you have saved it in scenes, otherwise you can expect a "file not found error" when loading these scenes ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So i resized some CUA's in a scene, saved it, and when going back the sizes were all reverted.
Do i need to CREATE new atoms in order to save them that way?

Also when i change scenes, i don't see the current scene assets in Super mode, how do i refresh Super mode so that it is up to date?

Back
Top Bottom