VaM Thin Twin (FULL) - Super fast load times

Paid Other VaM Thin Twin (FULL) - Super fast load times

VamLightYear

Reactions
Patreon
VamLightYear
VamLightYear submitted a new resource:

VaM Thin Twin - Dramatically reduce your VaM startup time and speed up the experience while using it!

The first 10 people that volunteer to become beta-testers will get VaM Thin Twin for free! Drop a comment if you want to be one!

This tool seamlessly integrates with your VaM installation, providing shortcuts to automatically create and start a thinned-down version of your VaM installation that only contains the files you will need.

- Almost instant creation/update.
- Does not use extra disk space...

Read more about this resource...

Been using VAMvarmanager to try to mitigate the amount of addons I currently have and reduce load times. But even with that, still sitting at close to 6000 (I'm a bit of a hoarder) and it takes around 5-6 minutes to load. Willing to give this a stress test.

Been using VAMvarmanager to try to mitigate the amount of addons I currently have and reduce load times. But even with that, still sitting at close to 6000 (I'm a bit of a hoarder) and it takes around 5-6 minutes to load. Willing to give this a stress test.
Awesome! You're in then!

I would also join beta. I have a VAM client with 3000 var.
I can also tell the results on 3 SSD- 520, 2000 and 7400 MB/s

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

Attachments

• 1677625022414.png
    1677625022414.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
Hi, this tool is packaged with pyinstaller, which is some times wrongly flagged as dangerous by some antivirus.

Here you can see the report from Virustotal:

You can also see that zero malicious behavior was detected in the sandboxes that executed the file. I'm looking into alternative ways of generating the .exe file from Python to avoid the false positives from antivirus.

I'd like to contribute and be a beta tester dude. Have a huge install and I'll report PC specs + performance with your addon. Thanks!

The error in your screenshot happens when VaM_ThinTwin.exe is not in the same directory as VaM.exe , please send me a message with the names of your main VaM installation and where you have extracted the files to that I can try to reproduce the error and debug it.

Like Femurface said. I'm also having installation issues. Maybe the path of the vam installation folder it is looking for is fixed on a certain path?

Can you try renaming your VaM installation folder to VaM ?

Based of feedback from beta testers if you are getting this error "Main VaM installation not found" while using version 1.0, please try temporarily renaming the VaM installation folder to just "VaM".

I have reproduced the issue and I'm going to send you all the new 1.1 with the fix in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom