Faster VaM(Hot-Load supported)

Paid Plugins Faster VaM(Hot-Load supported)

Unfortunately much faster, than i hoped: Today 4 of 4 tries failed to load. Even error log stays empty (although it should not because of missing dependancies).
PS: 5 of 5 tries failed. Sorry dude, but i have to update my review. I just feels wrong to recommend the addon in its current state. I will update it again, when this is fixed. Promise!

Last edited:
Short update: I did serveral new installations of vam yesterday, trying FasterVAM 2.90 (2x), 3.60 (2x) and 3.5.2. The first two versions did not load the async folder realiable, whereas 3.5.2 does it until now. I will observe this over the next few days... 13.03.->Still 3.5.2 stable so far.
22.03.: Last update, i guess: Still using 3.5.2 without issues.

Last edited:
zhfx updated Faster VaM(Hot-Load supported) with a new update entry:

MMDEditorPack4.1.0 update

MMDEditorPack 4.1.0 updates:

Fixed the problem that in certain cases when SuperMode is added, "Play End" is limited to 100 seconds.

Fixed the problem that recording ends too early in RenderToMovie when music length is shorter than the motion length.

Fixed the problem that in certain cases Record button doesn't respond in RenderToVR

Fixed the problem that in certain cases SuperMode plugin doesn't work propery when reloaded from a saved scene.

FasterVaM supports the case without...

Read the rest of this update entry...

after faster vam my addonpackages folder is not shown in game

Last edited:
after faster vam my addonpackages folder is not shown in game never mind the folder somehow gets locked
Hi do you mean the var files in "AddonPackages" are not shown in game? Or the ones in "AddonPackagesAsync"?

Hi do you mean the var files in "AddonPackages" are not shown in game? Or the ones in "AddonPackagesAsync"?
The whole addonpackages folder is not shown in the game like on the left when you want to load a scene
faster vam 2,9 btw
when i repair vam over the vam launcher its all good again but when i Place the Contents from the goldenpack in the vam folder its gone again
dont really know tho if its really the faster vam or something else in there that fucks it up
i hope there is an easy solution that im too dumb to figure out

Last edited:
The whole addonpackages folder is not shown in the game like on the left when you want to load a scene
faster vam 2,9 btw
when i repair vam over the vam launcher its all good again but when i Place the Contents from the goldenpack in the vam folder its gone again
dont really know tho if its really the faster vam or something else in there that fucks it up
i hope there is an easy solution that im too dumb to figure out
Hi, for fasterVam 2.9 version, you need to have a default scene, please open user preference and change the settings to automatically load default scene.
The var files gets loaded only after the default scene is completed in version 2.0. You can disable fasterVaM in 2.9 by adding the plugin once again, check and then uncheck the "Activate Faster VaM" box. These details are described in the overview of this hub page.

Hi, i just installed youre FastVAM to get a Speed improvement, but have still the same long loading time :

I added fastVAM to an atom of scene, activeted it. Saved scene. Restartet VAM, still the same long start time .... :(

And folder "AddonPackagesAsync" is not created, all vars are still in Addon Packages. When i reload the scene, the plugin is again disabled. Is the 2.9 VErsion broken maybe? Or what is going wrong?

Hi, i just installed youre FastVAM to get a Speed improvement, but have still the same long loading time :

I added fastVAM to an atom of scene, activeted it. Saved scene. Restartet VAM, still the same long start time .... :(

And folder "AddonPackagesAsync" is not created, all vars are still in Addon Packages. When i reload the scene, the plugin is again disabled. Is the 2.9 VErsion broken maybe? Or what is going wrong?
Hi, Please send me a Patron message and I will look into the details.

Hi - can we please get a video guide on how exactly this works? I'm having the same issues as a lot of other reporters where faster vam is activated, I am loading only the default scene, but I cannot browse to load any of the vars in AddonPackagesAsync and dependencies within the vars in the AddonPackagesAsync folder aren't loaded - I'm sure I'm missing a step, and I've read through the comments and the overview several times - with this complexity of a process and many who are struggling to get it working, it would greatly help to have a better step by step guide or even better, a video of the entire setup and execution process. In 2022/2023 I hope asking for a how-to video shouldn't be too much of a bother - thank you

Really? You update this Paid Plugins - MMD VMD Player | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com) which has numerous people upset and ignore my post here ^? What happened to you man? You used to provide such prompt excellent customer service. What changed? Why this non responsive, recalcitrant behavior towards customer's who've spent trust and money on your products, which are fantastic still even as I'm upset you've ignored me, providing no further support?

Really? You update this Paid Plugins - MMD VMD Player | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com) which has numerous people upset and ignore my post here ^? What happened to you man? You used to provide such prompt excellent customer service. What changed? Why this non responsive, recalcitrant behavior towards customer's who've spent trust and money on your products, which are fantastic still even as I'm upset you've ignored me, providing no further support?
Sorry, please send me a pareon message with your problem and version of the plugin. There are many notifications on VaM hub, I might sometimes overlook few replies, sorry.

@zhfx I am no longer signed up but would like to for subsequent upgrades to SuperMode, which is only what I use currently since faster vam doesn't work for me and why I requested a video or some guide to get it working. I am worried about you as your customer service used to be very prompt and didn't request a current subscription for help on products we'd paid for and not pirated.

Per April 8th 2023 message above:
Hi - can we please get a video guide on how exactly this works? I'm having the same issues as a lot of other reporters where faster vam is activated, I am loading only the default scene, but I cannot browse to load any of the vars in AddonPackagesAsync and dependencies within the vars in the AddonPackagesAsync folder aren't loaded - I'm sure I'm missing a step, and I've read through the comments and the overview several times - with this complexity of a process and many who are struggling to get it working, it would greatly help to have a better step by step guide or even better, a video of the entire setup and execution process.

@zhfx I am no longer signed up but would like to for subsequent upgrades to SuperMode, which is only what I use currently since faster vam doesn't work for me and why I requested a video or some guide to get it working. I am worried about you as your customer service used to be very prompt and didn't request a current subscription for help on products we'd paid for and not pirated.

Per April 8th 2023 message above:
Hi - can we please get a video guide on how exactly this works? I'm having the same issues as a lot of other reporters where faster vam is activated, I am loading only the default scene, but I cannot browse to load any of the vars in AddonPackagesAsync and dependencies within the vars in the AddonPackagesAsync folder aren't loaded - I'm sure I'm missing a step, and I've read through the comments and the overview several times - with this complexity of a process and many who are struggling to get it working, it would greatly help to have a better step by step guide or even better, a video of the entire setup and execution process.
Hi, there is currently no video for fasterVaM and I am not sure a video could be much helpful because the plugin just need to be installed and then it should load var files automatically from AddonPackagesAsync. If you have problem in sending me a patron message, please comment to the FAQ patron page and let me know your version I will try to investigate the problem.

Hello, can you help me, please?
FasterVam is not working for me. when I select the plugin it gives me an error.
Hi, I have the same problem and did the same thing you said, but i'm still having the problem

excuse me but I installed and Re-installed the whole package again and again, but the pluggin faster VAM doesnt work at all, It gives me an error message and that's it, but the supermod works, what's the problem with it?

Giving me this error message:

exception during pluggin script init: system.collections.generic.keynotfoundexception: the given key was not present in the dictionary.
at system.collection.generic.dictionary'2[system.string,system.object].get_item(system.string key) [0x00000] in <filenname unknown>:0
at ZHFX.FasterVAM.init () [0x0000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginmanager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCsharp.scriptType type [0x0000] in <filename unknown>:0

thanks

Last edited:
can you share your experience about what was not working and how you fixed it please? I'm still struggling with mine.

thanks
I Used the older version of the plugin by mistake, that they only way i got mines working. Just by using the newer one

All the hair is gone. skin presets are gone. clothing presets are gone.. how can I get them back?

Back
Top Bottom