• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

VAM Readers' & Writers' Group Audio Books!

Hedgepig

Reactions
Use your imaginations and add you own models, poses and animations. Of course , your stories don't have to be futanari, they can be anything. I've just lifted these sections from a well-written short on Literotica ,so I don't have to spend three days writing a short story. But it gives you the idea of the potential.

If you are a (preferably published ) writer, PM me and I might decide to convert your story ( 20000 words max) into speech. Then you can make scenes from the audio files.

If someone wants to make a simple to follow, how to make .var file for code dyslexics and airheads, then I would appreciate that too.

Last edited:
This is not a bad idea, if someone also created a little random animation, like, pause, stretching, drink water. sneeze, pass gas, facial expressions, etc it could be very enjoyable,. Hedgepig can you do this? There is a writer and voice actress that has tons of this stuff and is excellent. I might can chip in a little to help you do a few. Are you on Patreon?

Back
Top Bottom