VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

This is something at a different level, definitely 11 out of 10. BTW, one small flaw is that once I change the apperance, I will have to manually add the plugins such as Naturalis(or titty magic might be more familiar) to the character everytime I switch the dance, and so is the default clothing including the makeups. Would be wonderful if there can be some utils to help save the settings one time for all, keep on the work! Many Thanks!

This is something at a different level, definitely 11 out of 10. BTW, one small flaw is that once I change the apperance, I will have to manually add the plugins such as Naturalis(or titty magic might be more familiar) to the character everytime I switch the dance, and so is the default clothing including the makeups. Would be wonderful if there can be some utils to help save the settings one time for all, keep on the work! Many Thanks!
Based on my understanding of VAM, implementing your idea from a mechanical perspective seems difficult, but plugins like Naturalis could handle it using presets. If you want to retain your own outfit when changing songs (instead of being replaced by the scene's preset), this can actually be achieved, just like how currently, if you use your own character model, it doesn't replace the hairstyle.

When you replace the character model and check the corresponding option in the UI, it signals the backend that you are using your own character. Consequently, each time you switch songs, it bypasses loading the hairstyle preset through conditional comparison. The same method can be applied to outfit.

When you replace the character model and check the corresponding option in the UI, it signals the backend that you are using your own character. Consequently, each time you switch songs, it bypasses loading the hairstyle preset through conditional comparison. The same method can be applied to outfit.
Thanks for your swift reply, would like to know more about how to apply that same method to outfit. Could you elaborate a bit also on how to add naturalis by default "using preset"?

Thanks for your swift reply, would like to know more about how to apply that same method to outfit. Could you elaborate a bit also on how to add naturalis by default "using preset"?
This is quite complex and involves changes to many controls. And it seems I've overlooked something. Theoretically, this is feasible, but in practice, it might be a bit more complicated than I imagined. However, it's easy to implement by simply adding a plugin that automatically loads with each switch. I'll show you how to do it later.

This is quite complex and involves changes to many controls. And it seems I've overlooked something. Theoretically, this is feasible, but in practice, it might be a bit more complicated than I imagined. However, it's easy to implement by simply adding a plugin that automatically loads with each switch. I'll show you how to do it later.
That's so kind of you.

@mawang114514

To create your own plugin preset and have it automatically applied in Produce 69 every time you switch songs, please follow these steps:

First, open the character atom, temporarily clear all plugins from her, load the plugins or plugin combinations you need, and adjust their parameters accordingly.

Screenshot 2023-12-02 015755.png

Then, save it as a plugin preset, giving it any name you choose.

Screenshot 2023-12-02 015807.png

In the atom list, find the "Titiles" atom, open its control panel, and navigate to the plugin tab.

Screenshot 2023-12-02 015848.png

Open the control panel of the State Machine, which is the controller for switching songs. Inside, you can find all the song tracks, each with its own set of settings. You now need to modify their execution items by clicking on ActionsOnEnterXXXX.

Screenshot 2023-12-02 015903.png

At the very bottom of the series of triggers, add a new trigger. Please note that you must use the MergeLoad method.

Screenshot 2023-12-02 015951.png

Then, repeat the above step for each title, or for any title where you want to apply your own plugin combination. Once you complete these steps, it will automatically add the plugins you need to the character every time.

Finally, save your modified scene as a separate save file.

Last edited:
@mawang114514

To create your own plugin preset and have it automatically applied in Produce 69 every time you switch songs, please follow these steps:

First, open the character atom, temporarily clear all plugins from her, load the plugins or plugin combinations you need, and adjust their parameters accordingly.

View attachment 311488

Then, save it as a plugin preset, giving it any name you choose.

View attachment 311489

In the atom list, find the "Titiles" atom, open its control panel, and navigate to the plugin tab.

View attachment 311490

Open the control panel of the State Machine, which is the controller for switching songs. Inside, you can find all the song tracks, each with its own set of settings. You now need to modify their execution items by clicking on ActionsOnEnterXXXX.

View attachment 311491

At the very bottom of the series of triggers, add a new trigger. Please note that you must use the MergeLoad method.

View attachment 311492

Then, repeat the above step for each title, or for any title where you want to apply your own plugin combination. Once you complete these steps, it will automatically add the plugins you need to the character every time.

Finally, save your modified scene as a separate save file.
lovely, I will have a try. Thanks a lot.

Why was there only one beautiful woman dancing repeatedly with a few movements to the music without any introduction animation or UI after I loaded VaM_ Produce_ 69.8 and clicked the>>button? And pressing F2 doesn't respond either. My system is vam1.22.03, with complete dependencies. Graphics card 3070ti.

Last edited:
Why was there only one beautiful woman dancing repeatedly with a few movements to the music without any introduction animation or UI after I loaded VaM_ Produce_ 69.8 and clicked the>>button? And pressing F2 doesn't respond either. My system is vam1.22.03, with complete dependencies. Graphics card 3070ti.
If there are any error messages, please post them (please clear the error log before opening the scene).

By the way, don't rush to press >>>, wait a moment, as sometimes pressing too quickly can also cause this issue. For example, let her recite lines in several languages one after the other.

If there are any error messages, please post them (please clear the error log before opening the scene).

By the way, don't rush to press >>>, wait a moment, as sometimes pressing too quickly can also cause this issue. For example, let her recite lines in several languages one after the other.
There is no error message, I have been waiting for her to recite all language lines more than 10 times. But the problem remains.

There is no error message, I have been waiting for her to recite all language lines more than 10 times. But the problem remains.
Screenshot 2023-12-04 063918.png

This is what you should normally see (ignoring the specific differences in the scene, this is the Interface for the second season). You should at least be able to see the language selection UI. If it's convenient, could you record a screen capture for me? If your VAM client version is up to date and you have downloaded all dependencies, I think the only possible reason is that Vamstory or other plugins have been disabled.

View attachment 312184

This is what you should normally see (ignoring the specific differences in the scene, this is the Interface for the second season). You should at least be able to see the language selection UI. If it's convenient, could you record a screen capture for me? If your VAM client version is up to date and you have downloaded all dependencies, I think the only possible reason is that Vamstory or other plugins have been disabled.

Attachments

• show.png
    show.png
    740.1 KB · Views: 0
This is the first scene I saw. If vamstory or other plugins are disabled, why is there no error message?

Last edited:
Are you using any session plugins? If so, try removing them and see what happens. @vamskylong
Removed all session plugins, But the problem remains, and this is the second scene after I press the>>>button. No introduction animation and UI menu.

Attachments

• show1.png
    show1.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Removed all session plugins, But the problem remains, and this is the second scene after I press the>>>button. No introduction animation and UI menu.
You need to first select a language... Only then will it generate UI options based on the language you've chosen.

Just like when you set up a new phone, it asks you to choose a language first, perform some necessary settings, and then proceed to the next step.

You need to first select a language... Only then will it generate UI options based on the language you've chosen.

Just like when you set up a new phone, it asks you to choose a language first, perform some necessary settings, and then proceed to the next step.
The problem has been solved, thank you!

I am a player who has only recently come into contact with VAM.
Of course, I will only look for high-scoring scenes or characters.
But sir, your work has surpassed the high score and is truly breathtaking.

*Sorry if the grammar is not smooth, I use Google Translate.

hi please release a paid version and make it easy like chatgpt also have paid version and thus we who have the money can enjoy more and effortless thanks! and u can also hier ppl to upgrade the project, let ppl have the right to pay please! for example i want an ui to just import mmd file and music in vam and it changes the dance and music i know u posted a conversion but too complicated like steve jobs said less is more

Back
Top Bottom