VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

After opening it, only this character doesn't have any indication voice.,There's no next animation.,Even if you wait for ten minutes, it's the same.,My computer configuration is12600kf+3080,32GB There is no lag in use.,It shouldn't be a problem with the computer.,The scenes of other creators in the first season can run normally.

After opening it, only this character doesn't have any indication voice.,There's no next animation.,Even if you wait for ten minutes, it's the same.,My computer configuration is12600kf+3080,32GB There is no lag in use.,It shouldn't be a problem with the computer.,The scenes of other creators in the first season can run normally.
Could you send a screenshot of the error message?

Also, please open the control panel of the character atom, switch to the plugin presets, and send me a screenshot to have a look.

VaM 2024_1_9 9_50_43.png

It seems that this important core plugin package wasn't enabled correctly.
When you acquire it through the Hub, you need to choose 'Allow' when prompted whether to allow the script to run.
From your screenshot, it appears that it currently doesn't have permission to run.
So, nothing will work.

The problem is solved, thank you very much for your help, I hope you can create more and better works, I will be your big fan.

Really great scene overall! Love the effort that went into making each dance feel unique. Only real issue that detracts from it for me honestly is the dialogue every time I switch scenes. Would it be possible in future updates to have a toggle during language selection to just disable the talking and text pop ups completely? Maybe just display the text about pressing F2 when stuck? I've also noticed that sometimes if I start the dance upon loading in, the girl's dialogue will restart and be playing overlapping the song, so being able to mute her would be a plus.

Really great scene overall! Love the effort that went into making each dance feel unique. Only real issue that detracts from it for me honestly is the dialogue every time I switch scenes. Would it be possible in future updates to have a toggle during language selection to just disable the talking and text pop ups completely? Maybe just display the text about pressing F2 when stuck? I've also noticed that sometimes if I start the dance upon loading in, the girl's dialogue will restart and be playing overlapping the song, so being able to mute her would be a plus.
Well, some people like it, and some people don't. It's hard to please everyone, but I'll see what I can do.

Boom, another master piece! Thank you Shadow Venom.

By the way, what's your PC spec? I have no problem running it but I am afraid many people cannot handle it because it seems quite demanding.

Boom, another master piece! Thank you Shadow Venom.

By the way, what's your PC spec? I have no problem running it but I am afraid many people cannot handle it because it seems quite demanding.
In fact, its system requirements are not very high. Despite its intimidating appearance, it can run smoothly on mainstream mid-range configurations, even older hardware. As mentioned in my release notes, it underwent months of stress testing and continuous optimization by dozens of users before release, and it can run relatively smoothly with stable frame rates on a minimum requirement of a GTX 1060. The second season has slightly higher memory requirements, but as long as your system has enough virtual memory allocated, it shouldn't be a problem.

Only 10% of the time is spent on actual content creation, while the remaining 90% is dedicated to adapting and optimizing for various hardware configurations. I believe that the 90% of that time is not spent in vain.

The feature to keep her quiet has been added to the RC3 update. Thank you for your suggestion! @my_alt_vam

Screenshot 2024-01-12 044017.png

Last edited:
Shadow Venom updated VaM Produce 69 Season 1+2 with a new update entry:

User experience improvement update. 1.10 RC3a.

Based on user feedback and suggestions, significant adjustments have been made to the playlist component in the UI:

• Now, for tracks with multiple versions, it will prompt you to select your desired version before loading, instead of the previous method where you had to load the default version A first and then choose the one you want.
  • Additionally, the current track name will be displayed in the UI as a title.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@andrewfiu
1. Simplify left-side song selection to 2 sub-interfaces. The first is single-song playback. The second is the custom playlist. For single-song playback, the player can click on any songs listed. However, a green dot check mark, or something, should highlight that song in the interface after loading so there is no question or confusion at all about which song has been loaded. Add a repeat button with display messages "Repeat is now On" & "Repeat is now Off" so 0 confusion. Alternatively, can colour repeat button green when it is on, and grey when it is off. For the custom playlist, players can check multiple songs, and in addition to the repeat button, there is also a shuffle button. Both can be on at the same time.
Screenshot 2024-01-13 093120.png

Based on your advice, I tried to make the currently playing track more prominent. Instead of highlighting it in the playlist UI, I've implemented it as a title in the latest user experience improvement update. This method is simpler to implement and appears to be more noticeable.

Once again, thank you for your suggestions!

Omg yasss I can't belive your doing a VR dedicated version that's so amazing I don't even have the words to thank you!! I know my 4090 will!!!

I'm often drunk watching these and I always hate having to switch to that off color green stage and change the luts every time for mixed reality it's annoying to do every time I change songs 😅

I hope the VR version will be editable I have real color light tubes I use with Virtual lights to make my mixed reality scenes more entertaining and I would love to be able to do that with this!!!

Attachments

• 3128261a2edce1107a95d89a10b678eb.jpg
    3128261a2edce1107a95d89a10b678eb.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 0
Omg yasss I can't belive your doing a VR dedicated version that's so amazing I don't even have the words to thank you!! I know my 4090 will!!!

I'm often drunk watching these and I always hate having to switch to that off color green stage and change the luts every time for mixed reality it's annoying to do every time I change songs 😅

I hope the VR version will be editable I have real color light tubes I use with Virtual lights to make my mixed reality scenes more entertaining and I would love to be able to do that with this!!!

I will make the adjustment of the lighting in XR/MR mode more convenient.

Back
Top Bottom