VaM Produce 69 Scripts Libary

Other VaM Produce 69 Scripts Libary

Shadow Venom

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Shadow Venom submitted a new resource:

VaM Produce 69 Stage Scripts Pack - Common scripts library for VaM Produce 69 and other projects.

This is the common plugins library updated for VaM Produce 69 and some of my other projects, to be used as a dependency reference, in line with the upcoming release of Season 2. You do not need to download it separately.

For credits and references, please see the relevant links on the main release page.

Read more about this resource...

I have been so hyped for season 2! I've been checking in daily for about a month just to see if it dropped yet! Season 1 has been my go to scene since it released, by far my most used scene/asset for messing around in VaM, thanks so much for all of your and whoever is behind the scenes work that's making this happen!

I have been so hyped for season 2! I've been checking in daily for about a month just to see if it dropped yet! Season 1 has been my go to scene since it released, by far my most used scene/asset for messing around in VaM, thanks so much for all of your and whoever is behind the scenes work that's making this happen!
Remember to come and check out the hub on New Year's Day.

Back
Top Bottom