VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

非常好场景。比较纳闷的是除了启动加载慢,每次切换舞蹈需要等待两分钟甚至更长时间,这段时间内游戏无响应,硬盘没动作,CPU貌似是单线程工作,内存里似乎也有变化,大概是什么原因呢?
另外是否有简单的办法调整镜头距离,目前的机位在VR模式下都太远了,包括固定机位,camride,以及启动舞蹈前的距离。
你用var browser 这个插件了吗? 如果用了的话应该是var browser的问题,这个插件一载入有timeline的plugin preset就会卡住很长时间,而这个场景切歌是要通过载入不同的plugin preset实现的,而且preset里包括timeline所以就会无响应很久。我之前也是这个问题,把var browser关掉就好了。没用var browser的话看看你有没有用其他会取代VAM原生载入的插件。载入无响应应该就是载入plugin preset引起的。

你用var browser 这个插件了吗? 如果用了的话应该是var browser的问题,这个插件一载入有timeline的plugin preset就会卡住很长时间,而这个场景切歌是要通过载入不同的plugin preset实现的,而且preset里包括timeline所以就会无响应很久。我之前也是这个问题,把var browser关掉就好了。没用var browser的话看看你有没有用其他会取代VAM原生载入的插件。载入无响应应该就是载入plugin preset引起的。
移除了var browser果然就好了!感谢!

Given the richness of the scene itself, a longer loading time when opening the scene is normal. Thank you for your patience. However, the 2-minute wait time you mentioned every time you switch titles is clearly not normal. Even with a mechanical hard drive and the lowest supported hardware configuration, it shouldn't take that long, usually completing in no more than 15 seconds. Could you please try it in desktop mode? If the issue persists in desktop mode, please private message me your hardware configuration and any VAM error logs (if there are any reported errors), so I can identify where the issue might be.

Regarding full support for VR, as I mentioned to others, VR requires specific adaptation and optimization. A dedicated version for VR is also in our plans. Thank you for your support and understanding.
It turns out to be session plugin var browser causing the 2-min wait time, problem solved by removing it. Thanks for the reply!

When the screen stays on black I decided to have a look at the timeline and it is not triggering the intro. I pressed (play all) on it and it started the next scene. The second scene before all the dancing starts, the same thing happens when clicking intro, as nothing happens but clicking on skip intro does work. Hope this helps to sort things out.

When the screen stays on black I decided to have a look at the timeline and it is not triggering the intro. I pressed (play all) on it and it started the next scene. The second scene before all the dancing starts, the same thing happens when clicking intro, as nothing happens but clicking on skip intro does work. Hope this helps to sort things out.
Do you see the language selection interface displayed properly? If not, there's a good chance that your VAM client version is outdated. If you don't mind, could you tell me your current VAM client version number?

I will try to explain the possible causes of the problem you encountered in more detail. VaM Produce 69 uses hazmhox's VAMStory 23 to create the UI. This is not only because it looks great, but more importantly, VAMStory provides extensive backend and "central" functional support for the scene. It's not merely a user interface; it also serves as one of the control terminals for the entire scene. This plugin requires VAM client version 1.22.01 or higher. Thus, if your client version is below that, you won't be able to use the UI, and a significant portion of the scene functions will be disabled.

If your client meets the requirements for running the scene, then the problem might be caused by something else. I would be happy to continue assisting you until it's resolved. Thank you for your patience. ;)

Im on 1.22.0.3 version and I do see the language selection ui properly. it is when i click the first intro button and after the first warning/instructions of what not to do.

Last edited:
Im on 1.22.0.3 version and I do see the language selection ui properly. it is when i click the first intro button and after the first warning/instructions of what not to do.
That's a bit strange; I've never encountered this situation before. If you don't mind, please send me the error log on Discord and, if possible, record a short screen capture for me to review at https://discord.gg/7hznUpScPP.
If you're using any session plugins, sending me a screenshot of the plugin list you're using would be helpful.
You can also post it directly here, or you can send a private message.

Last edited:
这个场景太棒了,而且居然是免费的,玩了几年vam了,还是第一次发评论,研究了以下发现还需要验证邮箱才能发表评论。

这个场景太棒了,而且居然是免费的,玩了几年vam了,还是第一次发评论,研究了以下发现还需要验证邮箱才能发表评论。
Thank you, I hope you have a great time playing!

Shadow Venom updated VaM Produce 69 with a new update entry:

Content and feature updates 1.03 RC1

This update includes updates to the core components of the scene. Please ensure that when you obtain the scene update, you also get the necessary plugin upgrades.

Content updates​

1. The following titles will have one or more "sexier" camera movements for you to choose from.
    • 00 S1 OP - [A]ddiction
    • 07 Kara - Cupid
    • 17 Hyolyn - Say My Name
    • 20 AOA - Good...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Absolutely love this scene. I think 09 - TOMBOY is my favorite.
I especially like that the dances are fast paced. Don't know why that is - but it seems that more realistic dance MoCaps all tend to be 'slower' - maybe it's some technical limitation - I don't know. Each animation type seems to have it's pros and cons.

The Garbage Collector Plugin really is perfect for this scene. Shadow Venom integrated it perfectly.
For other readers - if 'Auto Memory Optimizer' is enabled in the scene UI it frees up memory with each song loaded.
Screenshot shows a log where each line is a new song:
VAM Produce 69 memory log.png

Got a questions for the future (Cyberpunk theme?):
Are there any stage effects / visuals in particular that you would like to have? Or maybe want to re-create from a real world example?

Absolutely love this scene. I think 09 - TOMBOY is my favorite.
I especially like that the dances are fast paced. Don't know why that is - but it seems that more realistic dance MoCaps all tend to be 'slower' - maybe it's some technical limitation - I don't know. Each animation type seems to have it's pros and cons.

The Garbage Collector Plugin really is perfect for this scene. Shadow Venom integrated it perfectly.
For other readers - if 'Auto Memory Optimizer' is enabled in the scene UI it frees up memory with each song loaded.
Screenshot shows a log where each line is a new song:
View attachment 294076

Got a questions for the future (Cyberpunk theme?):
Are there any stage effects / visuals in particular that you would like to have? Or maybe want to re-create from a real world example?

The new plugin you've written is absolutely fantastic. Not only does it allow this scene to better support systems with low memory, but it also solves the biggest technical bottleneck we faced in our upcoming RPG game project. (y) (y) (y)

Based on my own experience, while motion capture brings us more realistic actions and experiences, it also limits the creativity of other creators to some extent, as you mentioned, especially when it comes to fast and intense actions. When I tried to do some motion capture myself, I often had to slow down my movements to ensure the accuracy of the motion. Considering the cost, most independent VAM creators may not have access to industrial-grade motion capture equipment. As a result, in motion capture scenes, we rarely experience rapid and intense movements. The second season will feature some intense dance movements captured with industrial-grade motion capture equipment. They are more compatible with VAM, and almost no adjustments or corrections are needed.

As for the new stage environment or theme for the second season, do you have any good ideas? A cyberpunk-themed space stage is one of the ones I've planned. For instance, like the one below. It's just a concept right now, and I haven't figured out exactly how to present it yet.

Screenshot 2023-10-07 073920.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-07 074114.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-07 074323.jpg

Additionally, we might also incorporate some themes and environments that are closer to real life, making it more immersive while fulfilling the fantasy, such as...

20230612144254.jpg
20230612144327.jpg
20230621035215.jpg

Hotfix for issues during scene initialization and volume adjustment functionality

Firstly, thanks to @Hun73rdk for the reminder and suggestions, helping us to refine the scene and enhance the user experience for everyone.

This is a functional update, a hotfix for issues during scene initialization as well as the volume adjustment feature.

• In the prior version, if you had Discord running on your computer, when the scene initialized its UI, it would trigger a bridge between Discord and VAM's built-in web browser, causing Discord to...

Love this so much! The lighting and background assets are so good, there was a lot of love put into this!

Just wanted to share some issues I ran into while trying to record and the fixes to make it work.

I tried to record the kitsch illusion scene initially with eosin's renderer but the reflections were effected. Not sure the interaction there, I think there is some shader conflict? The reflections showed the pov of the renderer while recording.

I tried the goldenpack rendertomovie, but the music didn't play at game time so the effects didn't work. I had to change the timeline trigger for the music to play the audio from url that I had on audiosource. Once applied it played and recorded flawlessly.

Was there an easier solution I overlooked?

Love this so much! The lighting and background assets are so good, there was a lot of love put into this!

Just wanted to share some issues I ran into while trying to record and the fixes to make it work.

I tried to record the kitsch illusion scene initially with eosin's renderer but the reflections were effected. Not sure the interaction there, I think there is some shader conflict? The reflections showed the pov of the renderer while recording.

I tried the goldenpack rendertomovie, but the music didn't play at game time so the effects didn't work. I had to change the timeline trigger for the music to play the audio from url that I had on audiosource. Once applied it played and recorded flawlessly.

Was there an easier solution I overlooked?
Hi, @Cleo

Thank you for liking it, and also for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback!

Regarding the first issue you mentioned, if you could provide a screenshot or a clip of the recorded video, it would help me better identify the problem. Many other users are also using the Eosin rendering plugin to record dances in Produce 69, and some even produced VR video outputs. They don't seem to have similar feedback, so a screenshot or sample clip might help me address your issue better.

The render to movie plugin in the ZHFX package is indeed very handy, especially since in versions after 4.2, they specifically added frame-by-frame synchronization with audio for some of the audio-triggered stage scenes I've made before. However, Produce 69 and previous scenes are slightly different. It needs to call hundreds of audio files (dance tracks, voiceovers in several languages, etc.). To avoid loading all these audios at once during scene loading and for better management, I adopted the CUA packaging method for audio. Therefore, it might not be handled by the render to movie plugin in its current form. For now, you might have to manually add the corresponding audio files the traditional way. I'll get in touch with the plugin creator to see if there can be some improvements.

Hi, @Cleo

Thank you for liking it, and also for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback!

Regarding the first issue you mentioned, if you could provide a screenshot or a clip of the recorded video, it would help me better identify the problem. Many other users are also using the Eosin rendering plugin to record dances in Produce 69, and some even produced VR video outputs. They don't seem to have similar feedback, so a screenshot or sample clip might help me address your issue better.

The render to movie plugin in the ZHFX package is indeed very handy, especially since in versions after 4.2, they specifically added frame-by-frame synchronization with audio for some of the audio-triggered stage scenes I've made before. However, Produce 69 and previous scenes are slightly different. It needs to call hundreds of audio files (dance tracks, voiceovers in several languages, etc.). To avoid loading all these audios at once during scene loading and for better management, I adopted the CUA packaging method for audio. Therefore, it might not be handled by the render to movie plugin in its current form. For now, you might have to manually add the corresponding audio files the traditional way. I'll get in touch with the plugin creator to see if there can be some improvements.

FoV.png

Thanks for the quick reply! While trying to get a picture of the problem I think I figured out what is happening. I copied the action grouper fov changes to eosins renderer to give it all the fov effects, but in doing so the reflections get weird for the player view.

Even though player view looks bad, what actually gets recorded looks fine. I never let it record for long enough before trying the other plugin, just assumed it wasn't working correctly. So turns out not to an issue after all. Thanks again!

View attachment 297559

Thanks for the quick reply! While trying to get a picture of the problem I think I figured out what is happening. I copied the action grouper fov changes to eosins renderer to give it all the fov effects, but in doing so the reflections get weird for the player view.

Even though player view looks bad, what actually gets recorded looks fine. I never let it record for long enough before trying the other plugin, just assumed it wasn't working correctly. So turns out not to an issue after all. Thanks again!
;)Glad you found a solution.

AMAZING!
This is just a small nitpick considering that VAST amount of work done but I think it might be better to tone down some of the BIG/extreme movements in some of the choreography.
Not only does it look too unnatural, but the physics has a tough time managing when movements are so quick and big. Arms might get flipped around sometimes or usually body parts pop through the clothing.

I would just make the range of motion slightly less for some of these big/quick moves,
I will attach a couple of clips when i make them

AMAZING!
This is just a small nitpick considering that VAST amount of work done but I think it might be better to tone down some of the BIG/extreme movements in some of the choreography.
Not only does it look too unnatural, but the physics has a tough time managing when movements are so quick and big. Arms might get flipped around sometimes or usually body parts pop through the clothing.

I would just make the range of motion slightly less for some of these big/quick moves,
I will attach a couple of clips when i make them
Thank you for such thoughtful advice, wait for you to record some clips for me to refer to.🤓

Honestly, Camrides in VR ain't too bad, but i can see why people wouldn't like it. Still if VR version is released i hope they stay.

@LiveIllusion @sqrfritters 试试var browser 0.13最新版本
插件有问题请直接反馈作者。

Content and feature updates 1.04

This update includes new dependency files, please make sure to acquire all dependencies while updating.

Content updates​

1. The following title will have one more "sexier" camera movement for you to choose from.
    • 05 (G)I-DLE - Queencard
  2. You can now choose between "Mermaid Form" and "Human Form" for the song "Mago" and if you prefer, the mermaid will perform this dance standing up for you...

Any way to fix the crashes? I don't know why my VaM installation can't handle this. I meet the hardware requeriments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom