VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Any way to fix the crashes? I don't know why my VaM installation can't handle this. I meet the hardware requeriments.
Please send me your specific hardware configuration, and also, are you using any session plugins?

After the update, when the scene is loaded, the camera starts to rotate continuously. How to make it stop, otherwise I won't be able to select the button. Celestial rotation

It would be nice if you have Keybindings to easily switch between camera modes so that some of us might want to record our screen smoothly

After the update, when the scene is loaded, the camera starts to rotate continuously. How to make it stop, otherwise I won't be able to select the button. Celestial rotation
Please disconnect all gaming peripherals, including flight controllers, simulated steering wheels, and others, as they can cause the camera view to endlessly rotate.

It would be nice if you have Keybindings to easily switch between camera modes so that some of us might want to record our screen smoothly
Hi, currently, you can use the F3 key to switch between fixed camera positions and dynamic camera mode. Is this what you want to achieve?

What if the scene opens and functions normally, but I can't read the menus because the font is too small? It's kind of maddening, cause I can't move the camera closer or anything.

What if the scene opens and functions normally, but I can't read the menus because the font is too small? It's kind of maddening, cause I can't move the camera closer or anything.
Are you in VR mode? If you're on Desktop, press the ESC key to unlock your position.

请断开所有游戏外围设备,包括飞行控制器、模拟方向盘等,因为它们会导致相机视图无休止地旋转。
You are very skilled. How could you know that Microsoft's simulated flight peripheral devices would affect this game, and it is precisely you who understand the solution to this problem.

You are very skilled. How could you know that Microsoft's simulated flight peripheral devices would affect this game, and it is precisely you who understand the solution to this problem.
Because many people have encountered this issue before, you are not alone. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hi, currently, you can use the F3 key to switch between fixed camera positions and dynamic camera mode. Is this what you want to achieve?
yes, i didn't know that, thanks!
does it simply toggle between all options or is there a way to press a dedicated key for each camera style rather than cycling through them all?

yes, i didn't know that, thanks!
does it simply toggle between all options or is there a way to press a dedicated key for each camera style rather than cycling through them all?
This option is worth considering if you find it more convenient to assign different key bindings to them. I can add them in future updates.

This option is worth considering if you find it more convenient to assign different key bindings to them. I can add them in future updates.
yes, that would be nice. i think it would be helpful to be able to select exactly the camera you want at any time without cycling

Hey Shadow Venom, I am trying to learn VaM. What method do you use to lock/unlock or reposition camera?

Hey Shadow Venom, I am trying to learn VaM. What method do you use to lock/unlock or reposition camera?
If you're referring to switching camera view positions, it can be done using the Embody plugin. If you're asking about camera motion (CamRide), you might want to refer to this guide I wrote. Please refer to the Part Two - CamRide section specifically.

If you're referring to switching camera view positions, it can be done using the Embody plugin. If you're asking about camera motion (CamRide), you might want to refer to this guide I wrote. Please refer to the Part Two - CamRide section specifically.

I will check it out, thanks a lot.

Shadow Venom updated VaM Produce 69 with a new update entry:

Dependency Fix

This update is for fixing missing dependency files and has optimized the dependency list.

And also, further clean and optimize the scene file, in preparation for the release of the second season...

Feature Update​

Now, after replacing the default character with your own, you can freely adjust the character's height using the new UI option, aligning the character's coordinates and the camera height to the appropriate position. Replacing characters is no longer limited...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Screenshot 2023-11-06 193547.png

For those who previously had trouble replacing characters due to height issues, now, after replacing the default character with your own, you can freely adjust the character's height using the new UI option. This allows you to align the character's coordinates and the camera height to the appropriate position. Replacing characters is no longer limited by factors such as height and body proportions. You can fit any character into this scene.

Hey there! Could you share what tools you used to make height adjustment for the dances possible? That's like the bane of my VAM life 😅 . I usually use models that are taller than the default, so very often animations get messed up.

Hey there! Could you share what tools you used to make height adjustment for the dances possible? That's like the bane of my VAM life 😅 . I usually use models that are taller than the default, so very often animations get messed up.
The issue you mentioned is not much related to the tool itself; simply adjusting the character's coordinates a bit higher along the Y-axis should do. You can try setting the character's coordinates to around 0.06-0.07 if they are wearing high heels.

In fact, there is indeed such a mode feature, which will be updated later.
I just got a quest 3 and playing with the passthrough. Last night I was trying to figure out how to make Elsa dancing in my living room, but your scene is far too advance for me to tinker with lol. Any suggestion on how do I go about it? Would it be easier to just export the sound, person, animation to a blank scene?

I just got a quest 3 and playing with the passthrough. Last night I was trying to figure out how to make Elsa dancing in my living room, but your scene is far too advance for me to tinker with lol. Any suggestion on how do I go about it? Would it be easier to just export the sound, person, animation to a blank scene?
I will consider making a dedicated MR version.

will let you batch delete\hide everything but the dancer.

Back
Top Bottom